Recruiting Solutions Employee Reviews

Get the experience and then move on!
Medical Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 9, 2018
RS is good for gaining general medical billing and collections experience if you want an entry level position. My suggestion is to get the knowledge and then search for a career some where else. Management does not care if you have a family or life outside of the workplace, only about the bottom line. It makes for a toxic environment. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement as they take on too many clients without the infrastructure to support the projects. Which means they expect 1 person to carry the workload of 4-5 people. If you already have experience in the medical field, I would not waste you time on this place.
Pros
Flex time....if they allow you to use it
Cons
Toxic environment
Nightmare
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 6, 2018
The training is horrible. The teachers are uneducated also the management is petty and unprofessional they also seem to not care how horrible the training is. i would not recommend applying for this job it was a nightmare and i regret applying.
Good overall
Physician Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 5, 2018
I honestly had never used a temp agency to work with, but, they were okay. I won't complain about it because overall they seemed very helpful. The company is great !
Pros
Communication
Cons
pay; hours
blah
Medical Collections Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 28, 2018
The best part of this job was early Friday's. No benefits, no windows, short breaks, and the staff was very cut throat, petty and childish. you can learn if you're friends with the right people.
Find another recruiting/temp place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 13, 2018
I did not work at Recruiting Solutions in Florence but was working a full time job through them because they are a temp service. I wouldn't recommend going through them because they do not care about you or really want to help you, but only the business they employ for. I brought up concerns and issues I had with the company I was working with, and it was ignored and I was basically told they did not care but would have to be there and do what was best for the other company versus me. When I put in my notice they then suggested I stick it out because I was going to be hired on, but why the company I was working with was a really bad working environment...but they paid no attention to my issues and never tried to place me anywhere else.
Favoritism and hostile environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 13, 2018
This job was pretty good when I worked for them the first time. There was a set schedule and the people were easier to get along with. When I went back there wasnt set schedules and the people working there were so troublesome and unproductive. It made for a hostile environment. I complained to the agency to no avail. Troublemakers still there with all the gossiping.
Pros
Flexible time off
Cons
Drama
it sucks
Medical Collector (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 20, 2018
It's is an okay place to work if you like drama, and little to no understanding about the work at hand. The good thing about it is the flex hours. So much to learn
Need better wages to contend.
group lead to ensure safety and production (Former Employee) –  Camden, SCFebruary 16, 2018
Recruiting solutions is not the issue for the low scores, the actual jobsite is the reason for them. Turn over rate is very high at that site.Unrealistic, lofty goals must change.
Pros
10hrs, 4days
Cons
short breaks
Pretty Good Temp Agency
Physician Office Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 14, 2018
Recruiting Solutions found me a job fairly quickly. They are the only temp agencies that truly listened to me in what I wanted in a job, and just didn't go by my background. However, where I was sent, I wished I was more opened to them on how they were treating me. I complained a few times, but I was happy I had a job, and didn't want to cause trouble. In the end the company ended my "indefinite contract" because I let too much of the mistreat fall by the waist side. I learned to stay true to myself and let Recruiting Solutions do what they do best, and that's advocate for you as their employee.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Amount of pay
Great company that work with college graduates
Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 1, 2018
I got an assignment quickly and effectively. Recruiting Solutions gave me a job in my field. I love my job but I just need more money to pay off of my student loans.
all i can say is wow
Insurance Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 28, 2018
don't do it unless you want to learn billing with no experience, and they have a flex schedule. management and pay is poor, hr sucks.
they do have a great training program
Pros
they will teach you how to bill they do have a good training class when i took it, and flex schedule
Cons
short breaks productivity you will see the rest if you choose to go there
No stability
Medical Collector 1 (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 10, 2017
This place will have you wondering are you going to actually keep your job from day to day. My group that i came in training with..we literally was in "training" for 3 months not doing anything at all. It was ridiculous and everyday we were worried if we were going to have a job because projects deals were falling thru or breaking contracts and leaving. Yet Pricewater Cooper was steady hiring new people with no place for them to actually go. People were dropping like flies and people were getting fired left and right. As soon as the little bit of us who did survive 3 months of non training and only 2 to 3 weeks of real training hit the actual job floor . We had lost what we were taught in the very beginning and need more training on top of that accounts were hard to do with that little bit of training. And concerning sick season (cold and flu) don't think you are just about to be sick and call out for a few days they count your absent and tardiness as asbents and you are suppose to only get 8 of those and then you are gone. I know some people who have been late and asbent well over 10 times and they still work there but i quit a couple weeks ago because they were raising our productivity and i was just upset at management and HR they will call you the office for anything clothes issues, language, sick days and plus i have kids what am i suppose to do if they are sick tell them i have to work and don't get...uhm wrong. No I'm going to take my babies to the doctor and get them well. I had to leave..my children health before anything.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Training sucks, can't sick, can't be tardy, no real preparation for the job and turnover rate high
n/a
Loss Prevention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 4, 2017
This was a temp company for GLS. They were an excellent source for permanent work. It was a nice environment and everyone was friendly. I would definitely use this company again.
My Review
Medical Billing Resolutions Specialist/Collector I (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 26, 2017
Good company, great staff. They really work with their prospects and find the best suitable fit for the prospect and the employer. Their staff is always available to answer any questions or concerns.
Get in, get out!!
Medical Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia SCNovember 17, 2017
Productivity, productivity! Will be express dramatically and when you meet the requirements, something will still be wrong. Can you say never enough? Management is unprofessional, piercings all over face, but wants to be taking as professional. Dress code is pretty much club attire, better off wearing jeans. They will tell you a rollover date, then prolong the process. Increased pay rate by $1.25, but remember nothing is free. You will work for it! Top to bottom training is the trick to having you doing more then job description. If you applying just to add experience, okay. But don't be fool for career move. Help you prepare for a hospital job with all you do.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Pay, Training, unprofessional management
Recruiting Solutions
Project Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 14, 2017
The work environment is well established, but the benefits could be a lot better. Do not take their word for when you will be moved to a permanent position because its going to take longer and longer then they originally tell you. When you are not rolled over you don't get holiday pay, PTO, and don't get a retirement plan period. They do have a week off for christmas though.
Don't waste time or energy at this place
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 6, 2017
The building is out of code, trainers and leads are uneducated about the process of the work. The wages are lower than poverty and your voice means nothing
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
The entire company
Don't waste your time and apply here
Claims processor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 18, 2017
They expect your to figure out or work certain number of claims in a day and if you don't then you will be fired. Very misleading and poor ratchet leadership.
Cons
Unprofessional people who give the run-around
Job applicant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 5, 2017
Do not apply for jobs with Recruiting Solutions. They love to give job applicants the run-around. I had many years of trade skill experience and they waiting for more than 6 months to contact me. When they did contact me they gave me the run-around and wanted me to update my resume. Tired of these unprofessional recruiters who do not understand applicant skills because they're too busy trying to match keywords with client job descriptions.
fun place to work ; not much chance for advancement
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 19, 2017
Very nice people! Pay was not very good and there were no benefits. Not much room for advancement. I enjoyed the people I worked with on assignment at TRC. I felt good about manufacturing medicines that would help people.
Pros
Work was not demanding physically.
Cons
Every work weeek could be different hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recruiting Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Recruiting Solutions Reviews by Location