Recruiting Solutions Employee Reviews

Temporaty position
Technical Writer at Johnsons Controls (Former Employee) –  Florence, SC 29501February 20, 2019
My position was a temporary position. The work place was contracted position for Johnson Controls. Recruiting Solutions was just a contract company. I only worked for them for a short time.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Too short and laid off earlier than stated at time of hire
Stay Away
SO CALLED CLAIMS PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 19, 2019
I began training about 3 weeks ago and during our first week, people were already beginning to leave. We started out with 37 and now only have 19 left. You will be in training forever (like in a classroom) and they have young unprofessional trainers that treat and talk to you like you're a child. What they don't tell you during the interview process is that you will have an assessment the very first week you're there and about 2 assessments per week after that! They want you to learn a ton of information in a very short period of time and if you don't learn it, they pick on you and ridicule you! If you think that you will be processing claims....WRONG......they have you researching different portals trying to find out why claims are denied and writing BALANCE NOTES all freaking day. They keep telling us that things will be easier once we hit the floor (working accounts) but they're not providing any hands on training for it. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY MISLEADING. They have a new hire training class every week because of the many folks that leave daily. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be fooled by this company and STAY FAR AWAY AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. I am only still here because I'm waiting on a interview with other companies because when I get the first chance to leave, trust me.....I'M GONE
Pros
Weekly pay
Great
Claim Associate Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 19, 2019
Great company to work for. Very relaxed environment. I would work for this company anytime. N/A You see for yourself great company. N/A N/A N/A.....
Good place
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 25, 2019
They take care of you and put you in a job quickly. The only things i don't like is the holiday pay there is none available. Other thank that all is fine
Find employment elsewhere
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 13, 2018
I am not the type to leave reviews about my work experience, however I feel people should know what they’re getting into before they apply. Recruiting Solutions isn’t the reason for this review, the actual job site is the motivating force. Management sucks. They don’t care about you, only about the amount of work you do. I’ve made complaints about a serious issue; I contacted plenty of people in upper management, but my emails and phone calls were ignored. Productivity is stressed from day 1 and that’s all they’ll ever stress. You’ll be in mandatory overtime for months because the work gets backed up. Management wants 1 person to carry the workload of 5-6 people. Very short breaks. No windows. There’s favoritism in the office. Low pay. The most stressful, toxic work environment I’ve ever worked in. There’s always a bed bug problem. Orkin gets called at least twice a month. There’s also been sightings of mice. Petty/messy coworkers. High turnover rate. To sum it all up, you’re literally just an employee with a desk number. Quitting was the best decision I ever made. If you want to gain medical Billing experience, I’d suggest to look for another company. It’s really not worth the stress or the low pay. Unless you want to be overworked, underpaid and stressed all the time, apply away. The best part about the job was flex time and early Fridays.
Pros
Early Fridays, flex time, good coffee
Cons
Short breaks, low pay, management, stressful work environment
fun, know;edgeable place to work
Medial Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 1, 2018
If you are in the medical claims field i would recommend this job. very good for career advancement management is great wiling to help. pay is reasonable as well for the times.
Work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 31, 2018
I love being able to have a flexible schedule. The management is good, as long as the work environment. The claims are done on production, I think that leaves room for error because you are busy worried about keeping your numbers up.
Pros
Flexible work schedule.
Cons
Claiims on production.
priductive and fun place to work.
Cafeteria Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 30, 2018
served patients and employees daily meals such as breakfast,lunch, or dinner. My hours were 8-5 everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and working with a great staff.
Collector I (Contract-Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 19, 2018
I enjoyed working here, I loved the atmosphere and met a lot of people. I really liked the flex time and getting off early on friday. The hardest part about working here was the commute.
Pros
Monday-Friday
Cons
Productivity
Great place to work!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 13, 2018
I was amazed at how the staff respected me and actually cared about the struggles I has having finding a job. Once they placed me in the new position it was hard work but I was so excited to have a job and be able to provide for my family. If you are lazy and do not know how to work hard this is not the place for you, maybe you should work in the fast food industry or somewhere you can sit on your phone all day.
Pros
Money, friendly coworkers
Cons
Hard labor
They lie!!
Forklift Operator and Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCJuly 26, 2018
I worked for them for a couple days. I applied for a forklift driver position, they told me it was a forklift driver and machine operator position, but mostly I would be driving forklift. I never touched a forklift. I was dragging material from the floor into a 140 to 170 degree machine for 12 hours straight. It was awful.
Don't believe everything they say, they will say whatever they have to , to get you to work for them.
Pros
Cons
They lie!!
Get the experience and then move on!
Medical Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 9, 2018
RS is good for gaining general medical billing and collections experience if you want an entry level position. My suggestion is to get the knowledge and then search for a career some where else. Management does not care if you have a family or life outside of the workplace, only about the bottom line. It makes for a toxic environment. There is plenty of opportunity for advancement as they take on too many clients without the infrastructure to support the projects. Which means they expect 1 person to carry the workload of 4-5 people. If you already have experience in the medical field, I would not waste you time on this place.
Pros
Flex time....if they allow you to use it
Cons
Toxic environment
Nightmare
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 6, 2018
The training is horrible. The teachers are uneducated also the management is petty and unprofessional they also seem to not care how horrible the training is. i would not recommend applying for this job it was a nightmare and i regret applying.
Good overall
Physician Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 5, 2018
I honestly had never used a temp agency to work with, but, they were okay. I won't complain about it because overall they seemed very helpful. The company is great !
Pros
Communication
Cons
pay; hours
blah
Medical Collections Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 28, 2018
The best part of this job was early Friday's. No benefits, no windows, short breaks, and the staff was very cut throat, petty and childish. you can learn if you're friends with the right people.
Find another recruiting/temp place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 13, 2018
I did not work at Recruiting Solutions in Florence but was working a full time job through them because they are a temp service. I wouldn't recommend going through them because they do not care about you or really want to help you, but only the business they employ for. I brought up concerns and issues I had with the company I was working with, and it was ignored and I was basically told they did not care but would have to be there and do what was best for the other company versus me. When I put in my notice they then suggested I stick it out because I was going to be hired on, but why the company I was working with was a really bad working environment...but they paid no attention to my issues and never tried to place me anywhere else.
Favoritism and hostile environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 13, 2018
This job was pretty good when I worked for them the first time. There was a set schedule and the people were easier to get along with. When I went back there wasnt set schedules and the people working there were so troublesome and unproductive. It made for a hostile environment. I complained to the agency to no avail. Troublemakers still there with all the gossiping.
Pros
Flexible time off
Cons
Drama
it sucks
Medical Collector (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 20, 2018
It's is an okay place to work if you like drama, and little to no understanding about the work at hand. The good thing about it is the flex hours. So much to learn
Need better wages to contend.
group lead to ensure safety and production (Former Employee) –  Camden, SCFebruary 16, 2018
Recruiting solutions is not the issue for the low scores, the actual jobsite is the reason for them. Turn over rate is very high at that site.Unrealistic, lofty goals must change.
Pros
10hrs, 4days
Cons
short breaks
Pretty Good Temp Agency
Physician Office Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 14, 2018
Recruiting Solutions found me a job fairly quickly. They are the only temp agencies that truly listened to me in what I wanted in a job, and just didn't go by my background. However, where I was sent, I wished I was more opened to them on how they were treating me. I complained a few times, but I was happy I had a job, and didn't want to cause trouble. In the end the company ended my "indefinite contract" because I let too much of the mistreat fall by the waist side. I learned to stay true to myself and let Recruiting Solutions do what they do best, and that's advocate for you as their employee.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Amount of pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recruiting Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Recruiting Solutions Reviews by Location