Red Bull Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  La Mirada, CAJune 4, 2018
Redbull always had a clear vision of what its goals were for the company however its means were not always the best.
Tremendously fast based and sometimes over ambitious.
A budding company with more growing pains than opportunities.
Pros
fun loose work eviroment
Cons
increasingly tough objectives in an ever-changing sales landscape
Awesome Place to work for !
Northern Illinois University Student Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 4, 2018
As a Brand Ambassador you basically promote the brand on the campus that you are stationed at. Your CCS comes around to the campus once every 4 -6 weeks to give you new product. From there you seed cans out to the students based on your schedule and the connections you've made on your campus. From there you fill out reports and send them to your boss and she pays you for the hours reported.
Pros
Free lunches, free red bull, free travel
awesome place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLJune 1, 2018
great place to work and a great atmosphere. The culture of red bull is awesome and is what drives the company to succeed. Would recommend this place to work at for sure
Productive company, wanting to the the best distribution company
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIMay 31, 2018
- Meetings 3 times a week
-Learned to be socially aware of team members needs
-Management was good
-Positive workplace culture
-Hardest part of the job was being micro managed
-Most enjoyable part of the job was working with a team who had the same goal. Generating relationships with new customers.
Pros
Good incentives, positive culture, team driven
Cons
No career pathing
Fun College Job
Wings Team Member (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2018
It is a pretty easy and fun job being on the field marketing team for Red Bull. You will work with tons of cool people, pretty chill environment, and tons of cool perks.

The only downside was events are sometimes given to you last minute to attend and it looks bad if you are not able to attend, or have another part-time job on top of Red Bull.
Pros
Free Red Bull, good pay, great co-workers
Cons
Demanding for a college job
Red Bull - it's about Culture
Regional Account Manager-Sales (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 22, 2018
If I had to pick just one thing about Red Bull that motivates me to get up in the morning and be excited to start working, its the culture. Red Bull believes in focusing on people and that success will follow and it has proved to be true for Red Bull's brand strength and premium aura.

I feel that my work at Red Bull is valued and that I play an integral part in the success of my team and the overall goals of the company. There is no "typical day" in my role and I find that to be the most enjoyable for me. It allows me to be creative and keeps my day to day fresh and exciting.

Red Bull expects their employees to own their own business, which is very empowering. I could see this as being difficult for someone who needs a little more direction or more guardrails in their job. That is one of the cool parts about Red Bull though, by empowering their employees and keeping everyone accountable, it allows you to rely on each other to shoulder each persons own responsibility.
Not for everyone.
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2018
Overall fun at first until you say the wrong things to the wrong people even though they need to be said. Management will not manage you professionally unless you become “buddy” with them. Don’t question the method just execute it .
fun diverse work place
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 20, 2018
not a bad place to work at just for me i have a long commute. but ive learned alot working for this company and was able to share my previous knowledge of sales here without any objections.
Poor leadership
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 13, 2018
Management and middle management are out of touch with the conditions of the actual market. Dishonest business practices are extremely common and there is little to no room for advancement based on merit.
Pros
compensation is fair IF you are a good salesman and problem solver
Cons
work life balance, long days are always expected, middle management is laughably useless, income never goes up, unrealistic sales goals, raises are ridiculously small
Funnest Workplace Ever
IT Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 3, 2018
Very hip, trendy, and fun workplace that any millennial would enjoy working at.

From the open layout workplace to design, to the furniture, healthy cafe, and state of the art AV equipment Redbull leads the way.

Finally, the Happy Hours are so much fun!
Fast paced, fun
Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tyrone, PAMay 3, 2018
Would prefer not to leave, however Red Bull is pulling out of the company I work for that currently manages and delivers the inventory. Good company to work for. Fun, fast-paced environment.
Hard work for a brand, impossible to please
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 2, 2018
Selling Red Bull is fun and great. Working for a kid who makes fun of his employees all day and sets unrealistic expectations with blurry guildlines on how to to get there pretty much sums up Red Bull Distribution Company.
Pros
Free Red Bull
Cons
Everything else.
No Job Advancement
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 29, 2018
Working in operations there is very little to no chance to move up within the company, unless your transfer out. Red Bull is very sales oriented and puts operations second. Over' all it's a great company to work for with fair pay, good benefits, and a fun work environment.
Pros
fun company to work for, good benefits
Cons
no job advancment, sales only matters
One of the top places I've worked
Student Intern (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2018
The company is one of the most innovative in the beverage industry. Learned a significant amount during my time working for the brand. My recommendation is that if you get in, to take full advantage of the resources Red Bull has to offer. Great company
Great culture, below average pay
Accountant Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2018
Great culture. Great team. Sales Management position starting salary is too low. Bonus compensation is in place, but measurable nationwide not market specific so it is a shoot every month. So if you have a family and need dependable income, not for you. Single and apartment living Red Bull is the place to be. One month you may be eating steak every other night, the next month it could be top ramen
Pros
great teamwork, great culture, great product
Cons
minimum 60 hour work weeks with below average compensation
Fun and great company but you will work.
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 25, 2018
Money might not the best. The benefits are fantastic.
It's a fun party environment, but you will work. It is hard work but it is fun, the other employees are great. It's like a family we have cook outs, and then the event parties like crashed ice are the best

The negative is long hours early start and you do all aspects of the job. Deliveries, stocking, filling, merchandising and selling. It's a lot of work but fun place to work at.
Pros
Fun family bond, great benefits
Cons
Early start 5 am. Hard work. (Read full review)
Ok
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2018
This Use to be a good company to work for but things have changed.with new management and structure things have fallen off.i no longer enjoy myself and the pay.
Pros
Life balance
Cons
Start time and pay
Productive and dun workplace
Marketing Marketer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 10, 2018
I have learned how to work as a team with others, how to plan missions that we in pars complete throughout the month to reach our goals. Fun and very interactive with consumers.
Fun and engaging workplace
Mobile Marketing Team (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 8, 2018
I had the opportunity to be out in my city meeting and having interactions with new people everyday. That's super rewarding when you can meet someone and make them into a brand lover.
Distinct work culture with a fast-pace.
National Event Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 6, 2018
As the National Event Logistics Manager, my job consisted of a great deal of travel as Red Bull's experiential marketing campaigns were strategically planned in any given fiscal year. The challenge of heavy travel and maintaining a modicum of balance in one's office and administrative duties, as well as, family and personal life was extreme yet gratifying.
Pros
Great people at Red Bull.
Cons
Physically demanding in the event world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight