Red Bull Employee Reviews

fast paced but easy work
Red Bull Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 17, 2018
Good first job if you are a student. merchandising is very easy and the hours are decent. you have to use your own car and gas but you are paid for your mileage.
Workout while being paid
Truck Loader (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJuly 16, 2018
A normal day was starting at 2 or 3 pm, and once the first trucks came in it would be a decent pace to load them full of new product and get them parked. Nothing about the job was to hard, but it does require lifting multiple cases of Red Bull at a time. Honestly this was great in my opinion as I was never forced to go beyond what I thought I could do, and it also helped get me into better shape.
nice place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARJuly 8, 2018
I learned that some merchandiser jobs are very much like sales positions. There is a lot more paperwork involved and I did not enjoy being responsible for bank deposits at the end of my day.
Cool place to work
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Petaluma, CAJune 27, 2018
Worked there part time while going to school and it was an amazing environment to be in. The culture is always there and room to grow within the company.
Pros
Cons
Compensation
Great working and learning environment
Student Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 15, 2018
Worked as a part time employee in college and learned everything I know about marketing to this day from this job. Amazing company with a great support structure.
Great Experience
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  La Mirada, CAJune 4, 2018
Redbull always had a clear vision of what its goals were for the company however its means were not always the best.
Tremendously fast based and sometimes over ambitious.
A budding company with more growing pains than opportunities.
Pros
fun loose work eviroment
Cons
increasingly tough objectives in an ever-changing sales landscape
Awesome Place to work for !
Northern Illinois University Student Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 4, 2018
As a Brand Ambassador you basically promote the brand on the campus that you are stationed at. Your CCS comes around to the campus once every 4 -6 weeks to give you new product. From there you seed cans out to the students based on your schedule and the connections you've made on your campus. From there you fill out reports and send them to your boss and she pays you for the hours reported.
Pros
Free lunches, free red bull, free travel
awesome place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Royal Palm Beach, FLJune 1, 2018
great place to work and a great atmosphere. The culture of red bull is awesome and is what drives the company to succeed. Would recommend this place to work at for sure
Productive company, wanting to the the best distribution company
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIMay 31, 2018
- Meetings 3 times a week
-Learned to be socially aware of team members needs
-Management was good
-Positive workplace culture
-Hardest part of the job was being micro managed
-Most enjoyable part of the job was working with a team who had the same goal. Generating relationships with new customers.
Pros
Good incentives, positive culture, team driven
Cons
No career pathing
Fun College Job
Wings Team Member (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2018
It is a pretty easy and fun job being on the field marketing team for Red Bull. You will work with tons of cool people, pretty chill environment, and tons of cool perks.

The only downside was events are sometimes given to you last minute to attend and it looks bad if you are not able to attend, or have another part-time job on top of Red Bull.
Pros
Free Red Bull, good pay, great co-workers
Cons
Demanding for a college job
Red Bull - it's about Culture
Regional Account Manager-Sales (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 22, 2018
If I had to pick just one thing about Red Bull that motivates me to get up in the morning and be excited to start working, its the culture. Red Bull believes in focusing on people and that success will follow and it has proved to be true for Red Bull's brand strength and premium aura.

I feel that my work at Red Bull is valued and that I play an integral part in the success of my team and the overall goals of the company. There is no "typical day" in my role and I find that to be the most enjoyable for me. It allows me to be creative and keeps my day to day fresh and exciting.

Red Bull expects their employees to own their own business, which is very empowering. I could see this as being difficult for someone who needs a little more direction or more guardrails in their job. That is one of the cool parts about Red Bull though, by empowering their employees and keeping everyone accountable, it allows you to rely on each other to shoulder each persons own responsibility.
Not for everyone.
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2018
Overall fun at first until you say the wrong things to the wrong people even though they need to be said. Management will not manage you professionally unless you become “buddy” with them. Don’t question the method just execute it .
fun diverse work place
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 20, 2018
not a bad place to work at just for me i have a long commute. but ive learned alot working for this company and was able to share my previous knowledge of sales here without any objections.
Poor leadership
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 13, 2018
Management and middle management are out of touch with the conditions of the actual market. Dishonest business practices are extremely common and there is little to no room for advancement based on merit.
Pros
compensation is fair IF you are a good salesman and problem solver
Cons
work life balance, long days are always expected, middle management is laughably useless, income never goes up, unrealistic sales goals, raises are ridiculously small
Funnest Workplace Ever
IT Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 3, 2018
Very hip, trendy, and fun workplace that any millennial would enjoy working at.

From the open layout workplace to design, to the furniture, healthy cafe, and state of the art AV equipment Redbull leads the way.

Finally, the Happy Hours are so much fun!
Fast paced, fun
Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tyrone, PAMay 3, 2018
Would prefer not to leave, however Red Bull is pulling out of the company I work for that currently manages and delivers the inventory. Good company to work for. Fun, fast-paced environment.
Hard work for a brand, impossible to please
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 2, 2018
Selling Red Bull is fun and great. Working for a kid who makes fun of his employees all day and sets unrealistic expectations with blurry guildlines on how to to get there pretty much sums up Red Bull Distribution Company.
Pros
Free Red Bull
Cons
Everything else.
No Job Advancement
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 29, 2018
Working in operations there is very little to no chance to move up within the company, unless your transfer out. Red Bull is very sales oriented and puts operations second. Over' all it's a great company to work for with fair pay, good benefits, and a fun work environment.
Pros
fun company to work for, good benefits
Cons
no job advancment, sales only matters
One of the top places I've worked
Student Intern (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2018
The company is one of the most innovative in the beverage industry. Learned a significant amount during my time working for the brand. My recommendation is that if you get in, to take full advantage of the resources Red Bull has to offer. Great company
Great culture, below average pay
Accountant Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 28, 2018
Great culture. Great team. Sales Management position starting salary is too low. Bonus compensation is in place, but measurable nationwide not market specific so it is a shoot every month. So if you have a family and need dependable income, not for you. Single and apartment living Red Bull is the place to be. One month you may be eating steak every other night, the next month it could be top ramen
Pros
great teamwork, great culture, great product
Cons
minimum 60 hour work weeks with below average compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.