Red Bull Employee Reviews

long work hours
Manager/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  FLJanuary 21, 2019
They sell you a work life balance but the hours are long. Also they say freedom but love to build calendars out telling what you need to do everyday. not sure how I can take care of my business when I have to follow a calendar that is built for me.
Poor pay, poor management
Wings Team Member (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 20, 2019
This company has so much money to be paying their employees more, but they will abuse their power for 12.00 an hour. A lot goes into one shift, planning, etc. because managers are never around. They are too busy off doing who knows what, but they don't even know what's going on. That's just a known thing too.

I had a manager and he didn't even know the warehouse code. He didn't know how to order ice. I'm not sure how he got the position since he's never been a wings team member, yet he beat out many other people for this position. It's all about who you know in this company. A lot of under qualified people in positions. The company is just all over the place. Nobody really knows what they're doing. It's a mess.

If you want a job that's all about drama, drama, drama this is the place for you. Don't waste your time here it will effect your college education. A requirement is to be in school, but they aren't understanding about school hours at all.
fun place to work, can only learn so much if not promoted fairly quickly
Raleigh -Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 5, 2019
Learned a lot at first. Really like approach to sales against competition. Daily work is fun and full. Management is always trying to teach and motivate!
Quick paced and productive
IC: Content Creator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 19, 2018
Red Bull is a very quick-paced company leveraging their brand name to excite and educate people all around the world. I loved working with the marketing team - they are all great people.
Pros
Access to exclusive events, great networking, creative freedom
Cons
High-expectations
Very supportive team environment
Cultural Field Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 8, 2018
Everyone who works for Red Bull has a strong sense of pride in their work, their team and for being a premium energy drink on the market. Meetings were held for an entire team, meaning sales an marketing were together and strategized and shared experiences and input with each other. It was excellent communication.
Pros
Flexible and supportive
Worst place ever
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 4, 2018
My last post was deleted but will say again stay clear of this place, biggest liars ever. They won’t let you in before 2pm even if you are done for the day and then fire you for killing time till 2 pm plus the pay is a joke
Pros
Cons
Where do I start
incredible place
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 19, 2018
I truly love my job. The work can be strenuous at times, but its a great product to sell. Very close knit group of people, a very fun environment. good pay
Great pay and you get go to fun events
Wings Team Member (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionNovember 19, 2018
You get to go to cool events and travel to other places of Manila and other nearby provinces. Work schedule is ver flexible, they’ll work around your schedule.
Really an amazing company to work for
Account Sales Manager [ASM] (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WI 53214November 10, 2018
Great Place to work! i loved the enviroment! mangement was tough to deal with, there very competitive but easy to work with. really fun events planned for team engagments.
The culture is amazing
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 7, 2018
The culture at red bull is something I've seen. We work hard and play harder. At the warehouse we have a gaming section with a huge flat screen TV, ping pong tables, basketball hoops, full kitchen, everything you need. We didn't get all that by not executing, we perform at a very high level.
Pros
Awesome work place
Cons
Early hours
Account Sales Manager
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 30, 2018
I enjoyed working as an Account Sales Manager for Red Bull. They seem to talk a lot about promoting from within but I didn't see any evidence of it while I was there. However, all of my bosses were great.
Fun place to work
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 27, 2018
This is a great place to work . If you are interested in becoming a sales rep. working with Red Bull will help develop those skills. The company core values are a key factor in accomplishing that goal.
Wings Team is the BEST college job
Wings Team Member (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 23, 2018
I was a Wings Team Member during undergrad and it is honestly the best college job. I gained so much hands-on experience for marketing from an industry leader.
Pros
Salary, Hours, Company Environment
Cons
The role on Wings Team is only for undergraduate students
great
Merchandise Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNOctober 18, 2018
great overall learning experience for me as I was able to learn the competitive sale aspect alongside deliver great customer services. Worked at my own pace and created a motivated team.
Great place to work.
Operations Manager Red Bull (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 17, 2018
The culture is a plus. Lack of advancement past a certain point is a minus. Ping pong table, games and an open office layout. Plan on coming in at 6 every morning. Weekends off.
Great Culture
On-Premise Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 16, 2018
Red Bull is an awesome company to work for but can be difficult to advance within the company.The perks are incredible and the people who work for the brand are hard working and fun to be around.
Pros
Lots of perks
Productive and fun work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  GAOctober 16, 2018
Great company and place to work. The company is very collaborative and encourages people to speak out and go above and beyond. It's a fast-paced environment that expects a lot but given a lot back.
Pros
Benefits, compensation, work environment
Cons
Fast paced- if that's a con
Great place to work and explore the world
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAOctober 15, 2018
Innovation is encouraged. Great networking opportunities. Designed for young ambitious employees willing to merge their personal and professional lives as one.
Poor management, horrible pay very cliquey
ASM (Former Employee) –  PhillyOctober 12, 2018
Pay is awful, management regurgitates whatever RBNA tells them, so you are extremely micromanaged. Theft is a HUGE issue in the Philly market to the point where you cannot even pack shelves out, but you will still be expected to hit sales goals with no direction from managers. The GSM in my area was well know to gossip like a teenager and to openly make fun of DSM's and ASM's within earshot of other employees. But the main reason the turnover in Philly is so high is the fact that you are a salaried employee treated like you work on commission.(all ASM's there make 50k)
Pros
Free Red Bull, Holidays off
Cons
Redundant meetings, micromanagement, pay, cliquey
Fun. For about 2 days
ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 11, 2018
It’s hard to tell where management ends and the “favorite” employees begin. If there are any black people that work there, let me know. We never had one. The entire building is clique-ie, both in and out of house. Very petty. Management would nit pick about everything, and would feel the need to text you pictures along with threatening and bullying texts.
The sales goals were extremely obnoxious. Dump, dump, dump product to get numbers... but don’t worry, all that out of code product is your problem too.
Oh, then feel free to sell your soul to the devil for a lousy $300.
It’s never enough no matter what you do and they will ALWAYS find something wrong.
3 weekly meetings a week. Yes 3. In a 5 day work week.
The ONLY good thing about the job is weekends off (until they text you all weekend) and free Red Bull in the morning. Expired of course.

Unless you’re desperate... skip this one. There is a reason turnover is so high
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Red Bull.

Powered by Comparably