Red Bull Employee Reviews

A Great but challenging environment
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 18, 2018
Work hard and receive great reward. Compensation is very competitive as well as benefits, though work can be very challenging it is definitely worth it.
Brand Ambassador
Marketing Leader/ Member (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHSeptember 18, 2018
The purpose of a Brand Ambassador or Marketing Leader/ Member is to be the face of the brand. I am responsible for obtaining brand knowledge and product knowledge. During my interaction with consumers, I am to delude any misconceptions about the products, as well as raise awareness of the different variations of the products Red Bull carries. My final responsibility is to create marketing plans for my team members and who they will be marketing the product to.
Pros
Abiltity to travel, move up in the company
Cons
Disorganized at times
Best job ever! Inovative marketing team and very hands on.
Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 14, 2018
I really enjoyed this position. I was able to pitch a national event and help run it (An urban snowboarding event in the summer!). I traveled for multiple pieces of training and hung out with Red Bull wakeboarders on the lake. I met some amazing people and had multiple amazing managers. Did I mention I made snow from ice blocks in the dead of summer too!

I can't say enough positive things about this company. I would drop everything for a career there today. Call me!
Pros
Working with athletes, great product, global mission, People!
fun
Account SalesManager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 10, 2018
I started in merchandising and ended in management. Its one of the best companies ive ever worked for. They stick to their brand and guarantee their product.
No consideration for employee life balance
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 10, 2018
So many (unproductive) meetings which would hinder the ability of the ASMs to effectively utilize time in the market without jeopardizing life balance.
HORRIBLE place to work
Sales Trainee (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 6, 2018
Management turnovers every year. Once that happens they push their agenda and force out everyone. It’s not a long term job. The scheduling is horrendous, and they expect you to work 14 hours a day for peanuts. They tell you you’re not allowed to come back at the end of the month unless you sell a certain amount of cases, but then preach account management. This place is such a joke, and you have people who never done the job telling you how to do it.
Pros
The benefits package
Cons
Micro managing, idiotic managers, unrealistic goals set by managers
Great Place To Work (incentives included)
SALES MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 5, 2018
Great place to work, job is much much easier than places that hire at the same pay rate. I was only part time making about 700-800 every 2 weeks on about 25-30 hours per week. Full Time makes probably 2-2.5 times more than part time because they get extra incentives, but part timers are well taken care off. Get a job there if you can, you won't regret it.
Pros
Independence, Pay, Incentives (free trips etc), Opportunities for advancement in the company, Good Management
Cons
unique and exciting work environment, learning and meeting new people on a daily basis, learn great communication and public speaking skills.
On-Premise Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 1, 2018
A typical day at work for Red Bull changes everyday. We go everywhere: college campuses, gyms, workplaces, music and sporting events, you name it. We communicate and learn new things about the brand and consumers everyday. I learned great communication, public speaking expertise, advertising and marketing insights and data input. The workplace culture is very unique and laid back. The brand is extremely versatile and constantly changing. The hardest part of the job is planning and executing new places to go to insure new consumer interactions. The most enjoyable part of the job is absolutely everything!
Pros
New and exciting atmosphere, being able to attend cool events (Lollapalooza, Spring Awakening, concerts and sporting events) and being apart of such an amazing brand.
Cons
Unreliable schedule and poor management.
Great Benefits, Poor Management
Sales/Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 30, 2018
Working for Red Bull is complected, if you want to move up, you have to move. It has great benefits, but management is slacking on communication. Honestly, its a good company to work for if you are a hard worker, but dont expect much gratitude
Pros
Healthcare
Great Company
Account Sales (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2018
I love how Redbull treat is employees and the culture from how we interact with each other. Management is there for everyone and not just they team. The work load is easy to understand and follow.
Fast paced
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHAugust 28, 2018
Ok place to work at. Will get burnt out over time due to management flux and salary. Not much room for growth within the company unless you are willing to relocate
Benefits
Cons
Pay, managment
Very Cut Throat
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 28, 2018
start day 430 am with a morning huddle ended day at 430pm
very micro managed, even when I was up 14% vs. PY.
Workplace culture was like High School.
Fun Workplace with Different Groups of People
Student Musketeer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 28, 2018
Everyday was a different work setting- driving and sampling people from a professional work setting so sampling people who are outdoors playing sports.
Management was pretty chill and always accommodating for others.
Every shift is as good as you and the person you are working with make it!
Productive and fun workplace
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 12, 2018
Red Bull North American is a great company to work for. They stay true to their mission statements. Benefits and excellent and they offfer paid sick time and paid vacation starting on day one.
Pros
Manage your own route
Cons
Long hours and heavy lifting
Great Place to work Culture wise
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARAugust 9, 2018
Start at 5:30 am. If you don't like early mornings for sure not the place for you. Emphasis placed on hitting volume and numbers as with any DSD company.
Good work enviornment, lots of work
ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER / RED BULL (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2018
I really enjoy the work environment I experienced and the culture of the company in general. However, with the amount of hours put into the job the pay was not what I was expecting.
Fun work environment
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 27, 2018
Working at Red Bull has been enjoyable. It was a great entry level job to give me some sales experiance while finishing my bachelors degree. Red Bull has taught me a lot that will help me succeed in any career field.
being an ASM can be challenging
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAJuly 25, 2018
must be mentally and physically strong to do well here. the culture is great, compensation is average for the beverage sales industry. not always a lot of support because of staffing issues.
Fun place to work
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 18, 2018
Being an account sale manager, you would drive a company supplied box truck and go sell to your appointed customer. Always have time for pin pong. Yup
fast paced but easy work
Red Bull Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 17, 2018
Good first job if you are a student. merchandising is very easy and the hours are decent. you have to use your own car and gas but you are paid for your mileage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Bull. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

86out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Red Bull.

Powered by Comparably