Red Canoe Credit Union Employee Reviews

Amazing people to work with
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Longview, WAFebruary 1, 2018
Everyday is a different day. The energy working for RC is so positive, the members and the employees are a great group of people to work to and with! Please apply when a position come available!
Great credit union to work for!
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WANovember 6, 2017
Red Canoe was a very rewarding job for me. The company has a great work/life balance and management is very supportive. If you show dedication and interest there is room for growth. I felt very valued as an employee. My resignation was due to a relocation.
Commercial Loan Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Longview, WAJuly 23, 2016
Great place to work. Very involved with community and encourages staff to do more for community. Treats employees very well and provides a fun atmosphere.
Team work and dedication to customer service.
Bank Teller I (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAApril 8, 2015
A typical day as is outlined in my resume.

Once you set up your station, you accurately perform banking transactions for members of the Red Canoe Credit Union.

Detail to each members transaction(s) and communications skills are a must.

Everyone who is employed at the credit union is apart of a team including management. Management is always there for you and every question is important. There are weekly meetings which are coordinated very well so that every one can attend.

I loved working with my co-workers.

The hardest part of my job is when I had to leave to take care of close family member diagnosed with cancer.

I enjoyed talking to the members, the job atmosphere, and team spirit.