Red Payments Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Big build up, zero results...
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  MD/WVMay 2, 2018
From first contact company sounded promising. Answers to every question in the beginning was yes. Then after 2 weeks of promises, still no appointments.. incredible waste of time! The Corprate contacts are in NY and you can never reach them. Don’t waste your time...
Pros
Cons
Full of smoke and bs
If you are willing to work you can make $$$
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 2, 2018
Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Great opportunity! The people who leave poor reviews are usually from other companies or sucked at their job. Residuals, good leads, good bonuses & good commission. You can really make your own business as a small business consultant if you’re a hustler. If that’s not you get a regular 9-5 job where they tell you what to do every day.
Pros
Great compensation, motivating, Residual Income
Cons
No guaranteed salary
Not the company you want to work for
Regional Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 7, 2018
Unprofessional sales managers that don't keep in contact with you and don't help you out with closing deals... which is their job. Called my manager several times a day with no response.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, unprofessional
A dime a dozen merchant processor
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NYC, NYOctober 25, 2017
The owner is full of himself and while one has to be determined and confidant he is overly proud of himself. That can be demotivating.

In a cramp building space with multiple merchant processors, again these companies are a dime a dozen. Between Everest, First Data, the major credit card companies, the banks, and tons of others...the only difference here is you'll have read this review.

If you've been a merchant processor before you have a chance, but they are basically asking you to work for free.
Pros
a chance to work hard----add your experience to resume
Cons
Everything else.
Felt like I was left by the wayside, no good leads given for sales.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 22, 2017
My manager was agreeable but all the travel was not reimbursed. I could not afford to do the job any longer. There was no compensation for all the traveling I was doing. I learned how to be a better sales person.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
expensive, no reimbursement, traveling for no reason.
this job sucks
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 23, 2017
They do to much n everyone is fighting to get a client to sign up its very crazy not the job for meits not much to say n u dobt get the job unless u make 2-3 appointments in the 2 day orientation
Pros
lunch 1hr breaks twice
Cons
may have to stay till 8 just to get to the 60 appointment mark
fun high energy
Recruitment Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2017
high energy comfortable working environment place to learn abot process of business and what to expect in an office setting hours are decent and accommodating to and from the city
very productive
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2015
a typical day at red payment making phone calls to potential clients to convince or persuade them to purchase or rent a credit card machines. the most enjoyable part of the of is the environment. every one is friendly and kind. the hardest part of the job is trying to make a sale. it is very exciting. i have learned to communicate with all types of people.
Fun workplace
Telemarketing/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 7, 2013
I enjoyed my employment at Red Payments, it gave me stronger communication skills along with improvement in typing. My supervisors were great, they were understanding and helpful throughout my employment with the company. I was also given a promotion but had to decline, due to the face I was returning back to school.
Sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2013
Setting up appointments with business to set up merchant accounts of small and big business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Payments. Our community is ready to answer.