Red Payments Employee Review

View all Red Payments reviews

very productive
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2015
a typical day at red payment making phone calls to potential clients to convince or persuade them to purchase or rent a credit card machines. the most enjoyable part of the of is the environment. every one is friendly and kind. the hardest part of the job is trying to make a sale. it is very exciting. i have learned to communicate with all types of people.

Other Red Payments Employee Reviews

This is a BUSINESS of your own, not a job!
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 29, 2019
For account representatives, this is NOT a job, it's a business! I'm amused by the negative reviews because obviously, those who failed in this business treated it like a job rather than the business of your own that it is. I'm new to this business, with just one entire month under my belt, and I absolutely love this business, helping business owners reduce or eliminate altogether a major cost of their doing business: credit card processing fees. The freedom this business affords is second to none. I work from home and make my own work schedule. I've found my manager to be extremely helpful and collaborative on closing deals. The compensation is paid when promised and is lucrative. It takes TIME to get started and build a pipeline of business, just like building any business of your own from scratch. This is a business for grown-ups, not for babies! Be your own boss, control your own time and your income. What could be better than that? Yes, getting started is not easy, but what great opportunity is?
Pros
Absolute freedom to control your time and your income.
Cons
It's not a business for everybody. If you're not an entrepreneurial hustler, this will likely not be the opportunity for you.
Difficult Product to Sell
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 24, 2019
Pre-set appointments were 80% bad. Merchants were very leary of the new products. Took a long time to gain customers confidence. Once product was sold, the office would not perform at a high standard during installation of equipment, which gave a negative feedback from clients. Pay-outs for jobs was not always next check. Hold-ups in the office could delay your check for weeks. This being 100% commission, it was very hard to get off the ground. Hours were good, territory was good, just could not convince customers to come aboard when they do not like the products being offered. Best to stay away from this type of profession if possible, you will go broke paying for gas.
Pros
Good hours, can work from home
Cons
Payroll checks could be delayed for weeks. Had to pay for my own gas. No benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Payments. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9