Red River Commodities Employee Reviews

Great Work Place Culture
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 11, 2018
Red River was a very enjoyable place to work with ample opportunities and a strong positive culture which starts at the top of the organization chart. It is a place that advocates and supports new ideas and creativity within its people and or team members. It was a culture free of intimidation because the leadership recognized that those who were closest to the work understood the challenges and were able to find new and better ways of doing things. Through this, innovation helped to propel and make the business successful in a challenging and competitive business world.

Celebrating success was very important at Red River because it made team members feel like they accomplished something very important and kept them focused on other goals they were excited to achieve.

Having a strong safety culture also was very important. People really appreciate and respect leadership and an organization when they know that their safety and food safety habits and actions contribute to a very successful culture and its organizations customers.

Again, training, practicing and celebrating successes along the way made for a great organization.

It is fun and exciting for a plant team to be recognized and always putting forth great energy to do things better so that the company thrives and grows.
Great place to work and excel.
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDJune 25, 2018
it’s a fast paced work environment with a lot of opportunities to learn if you are willing. The management is top notch and they respect a team player and hard workers. I have learned so much working for this company and have been thriving in this environment. It’s challenging which I love and am proud to work there!!

I highly recommend this company. I feel like I am a part of something great and look forward to the future!
Pros
lots of pros! Team events, company events, smaller company so you don’t have the corporate politics.
Accounting Department
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 29, 2018
Terrible communication within the accounting department. Very cliquey. Will believe someone else's word without talking to you about it. No cross training so if you go on vacation, you come back to all your work and are expected to complete it without anyone asking if you need help. Terrible management by the CFO, Controller and Supervisor of the team. A lot of favoritism towards certain people. Benefits are terrible. Have to wait a year to start earning pto and the pay is below average.
If you are thinking of applying for a job within the accounting team, don't waste your time.
Pros
Will hire people that have a criminal record
Cons
Poor management. Below average pay
Good work place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  West Fargo, NDJuly 12, 2016
I enjoy working here because it is very easy job. The only thing that is hard about the job is that it is physical labor.
High performance environment
Stockroom/Warehouse/Storage Yard Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 13, 2015
Typical day at work will be lifting 50 pound bags off the assembly line. I learn how to pace myself at a very fast pace. The management was professional & very polite. My co-workers was on point & very focus. The hardest part of the job was taking a break. The most enjoyable part of the job. Was yearly events they had to acknowledge the hardest dedicated workers, with special gifts & prizes.
Pros
Specail events
Cons
No bus line
very physical
day production lead (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDFebruary 11, 2013
i enjoyed working with everyone there no need to go to the gym work kept me in good physical shape
Pros
bonuses
Cons
very dirty
day at work
production worker (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 1, 2012
it was a bird seed factory, I bagged and seed 50 ibs bird seed bags onto a pallet and drove back by using a forklift. alot of shipping and recieving so i do have a alot of experince using a forklift
Pros
experience
Cons
i dont have any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red River Commodities. Our community is ready to answer.

Red River Commodities Reviews by Location