Red River Credit Union Employee Review

View all Red River Credit Union reviews

Corporate America
Administrative Assistant to Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXApril 19, 2016
I initially began as a IT Help Desk operator. I learned quite a bit in a short period of time. I then was promoted to Administrative Assistant to the Marketing Director.
My duties mainly consisted of managing all of the marketing material and distribution of the marketing materials to all branches near and far.

A typical day consisted of working with the marketing team on ideas and new designs for marketing material as well as new marketing ideas whether it be through radio, TV, social media, or print.
Pros
Great Team to work with and Great experience
Cons
when the recession hit I got laid off

Other Red River Credit Union Employee Reviews

It was okay
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXOctober 26, 2018
Working for a credit union pays less than banks covered under the Government. the work wasnt too hard or stressful but pay raises were impossible to get. advancement opportunities were rarely offered.
Nice place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXAugust 2, 2018
Red River was a nice place to work. It is up and down with business. Some days you can be working from the time you clock in til the time you clock out. And other days you will be sitting there, wanting people to come so you can have something to do. The pay is ok but I don't believe it is enough for all that they have you do and what you go through.
Pros
Great co-workers and managers
Cons
Pay