Red Rock Behavioral Health Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Terrible Place for Children and staff
Youth Team Leader (Former Employee) –  St. George, Utah United State of AmericaJuly 24, 2018
This Job was terrible. The way the treated the kids were abusive and disgusting. The staff slam kids to the floor and hurt them so badly and it is completely unnecessary. Kids become worse in there then getting better any day. Their turn over rate is one of the highest in the state because they treat the staff terribly and if you have any conscious and at all you could never ever watch what takes place with these kids and live with yourself.
Cons
everything
Recovery
Mental Health Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKJuly 2, 2018
this is will change your you have to have mental issues to work here the clients Mean and Abusive the Staff and Management will stab you in the back every chance they get keep your resume updated
Pros
nothing
Good Environment but Weak Pay
Employee (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKJune 14, 2018
Good company to work for but they can not pay employees enough. They promote within unless it is a executive or managerial position. The work environment can be hostile and takes a person with a good temperament.
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of room to grow.
Public Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 4, 2018
Red Rock Behavioral Health Services is a company where you can first-hand witness passion. Whether its in the office, or towards the clients, everyone who works at this company displays so much kindness and support for one another. The benefits are amazing and I feel like as an employee, there is a lot of room to grow within in the company. I was really drawn into this company because they are always growing and finding new ways to help their clients. I would highly recommend.
BHCC that appreciates providers
Psychiatric PA (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 11, 2018
Red Rock appreciates its providers and other caregivers and tries to show this every day. Support and collaboration are hallmarks of working at Red Rock.
Low wages for the responsibility of multiple jobs
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 10, 2018
Pulled in by the flexibility the company offers and the benefits, you are initially happy with your job; that is until you are assigned another job in addition to your own for which you'll never be paid and yet still forced to do. Management is ridgid and wages are low-despite the fact you are doing some of the most challenging work imaginable, while working with one of the hardest to assist and often disenfranchised groups of people. Employees are not valued and the turnover rate is high as a result.
Zero leadership
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJanuary 25, 2018
Life sucking environment; Clandestine kind of company. Very Poor management, and the only thing they care about is their top dollar. Be careful when you think about applying here.
Benefits
Cons
No Leadership, Undervalued as an Employee, Life Sucking
Exiciting place to work
Senior Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seminole, OKJanuary 20, 2018
Working with youth in after-school counseling program. Learned how to work with different cultures. Providing individual counseling services to youth and their families. Provided management to other Counselors. Hardest part of the job was learning and understanding what type of life some of the children had to endure. The most enjoyable part was when a child successfully completed school.
Fun workplace
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 29, 2017
You were really able to help every client you came into contact with, and the community at the same time. I truly was a fantastic place to work. I loved every minute of it!
I have enjoyed working here.
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKDecember 18, 2017
I have enjoyed working here. I would not be leaving if not needing a internship to complete school. I even hope to stay on part-time or return after graduation.
Childrens Therapist
Family & Marital Therapist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 30, 2017
Red Rock was a wonderful and healthy place to work. The staff was supported by management. While the pay was not the greatest, the work milieu was family like and highly supportive. Great Place to work!
Pros
Incredibly Wonderful staff and work environment
Cons
Average Salary
Loved my job
Family Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKOctober 10, 2017
I loved working with my families. It was a good experience and I had an awesome team I worked with. I had a good support staff and good benefits. This would be a good job for someone with older children.
Na
Adult Case Manager II (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 7, 2017
Red Rock Mental Health Services is a good start for those who is thinking about working in the mental health field. I no problems working there for the short amount of time. It is a fast pace so you must stay on your toes when dealing with clients and paperwork. You will have good and bad days.
Not a good place to work at all.
Lead Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 30, 2017
They do not want to pay you what you are worth. They do not give you no more than a 10 cent to a 50 cent raise. They are very unprofessional, and careless about there staff as well as there client's. They expect so much from you, but give so little.
Pros
Paid Health Insurance.
Cons
How they treat there staff.
Do not apply to this company
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMarch 21, 2017
Red Rock prides themselves on being the best mental health agency in Oklahoma. Not true at all. Red Rock lies, cheats, and steals in order to get exactly what they want. Management is verbally and emotionally abusive, and HR doesn't care one bit. Please, no matter how desperate you are for a job; DO NOT APPLY to this facility!
Pros
Paid benefits
Cons
Everything else
Fun
Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 2, 2017
I enjoyed working as a mental health tech. You never know what's going to happen day by day. The clients make it a fun experience.
How can you treat depression if your job depresses you?
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 15, 2017
Working at Red Rock is life sucking. You go in, and your position says you work from 9-5 but really you work from 9 to whenever you finish your job, which sometimes could be 8 pm. They accept walk ins so don't expect to ever get out early. Management doesn't care about you, or the pt. they only care about their top dollar. All in all, I wouldn't do it. The only good thing was the insurance, but when your job causes you health problems, I guess they need good insurance to insure you keep coming in.
Pros
Free Lunches every now and then
Cons
everything else
Awesome place to work and everyday you look forward to going to work being able to serve the individuals who need your services.
Director (Current Employee) –  Red Rock Behavioral Health ServicesDecember 17, 2016
I am always amazed by how accessible upper management is and they really listen to your needs. The Behavioral Health field is a complex environment to work in and it helps tremendously when you feel that you are supported in your work. The staff overall or very compassionate and helpful to both clients and other staff members. The benefits are comparable to any in the state and you also receive two yearly bonuses that are greatly appreciated. I would tell anyone who is starting out in their career this agency appreciates and rewards good employees. I wish that I had known earlier in my career how rewarding it would be to work for a company that is committed to the services they provide and the employees that they hire. Red Rock is a state of the art company with the best professionals working in this field today.
Pros
Excellent work environment, great benefits, supportive upper management
Good Benefits and Opportunities for Professional Growth
Housing Manager, Housing Program (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 8, 2016
I have worked with Red Rock for 17 years in various positions within the company. I started working in outpatient as an administrative assistant while I was working on my Bachelor's Degree. Upon graduation, I was given the opportunity to advance to a clinical position providing case management services in the Canadian County office. Since then I have held two other positions with Red Rock in the housing program. Red Rock has provided me with different experiences and learning opportunities through various positions which has given me the opportunity to build my skills as a professional. I have always felt support, been made to feel that I was valuable, and treated well by my immediate supervisors and those within upper management. I have enjoyed working with my co-workers and feel that we always worked as a team to get things completed. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to see the impact and difference that you make in the life of another individual. The hardest part of the job to some degree is learning how to deal with clients different personalities and learning not to take things personally that happen during the day. Red Rock has good benefits and has been a great employer. I would encourage anyone to come and work for Red Rock.
Pros
Good Benefits, Opportunities for Professional Growth
Cons
lots of paperwork in a clinical position, but that's to be expected
challenging, motivating and inspiring place to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  housingDecember 7, 2016
I have only been working for Red Rock about a year and a half and I must say "THIS IS AS CLOSE TO FAMILY AS IT CAN GET" . since I first started I have received birthday cards Christmas cards and bonuses and complementary rewards of my work. my boss always tells me how much she appreciates me and when I go to corporate building people know me by my name and not by HEY YOU! its nice to come to work and not only feel appreciated but feel like family. we all participate in helping each other out to the best of our ability. is this a great place to work? YES! and its even better if you take advantage of all the benefits this company has to offer. from insurance, educational help to tickets for the zoo / museum. the only way you would not enjoy working here is if you don't enjoy working at all.
Pros
free tickets to the museum, zoo free flu shots
Cons
24 hr on call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Rock Behavioral Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Red Rock Behavioral Health Services Reviews by Location