Red Rock Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Great people, horrible management
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 18, 2019
The people you work with on the front line are great. The management (mainly the owner) stops by the pharmacy from time to time and harassed the crew. He actually makes jokes about impregnating other people’s wives and telling some of the employees that they can’t dress the way they do because they are an “old lady.” If I could do it all over again I would stay far away from this company.

Pharmacist are expected to work on-call without additional compensation.
Pros
Drug reps buy us lunch every now and then.
Cons
Bad work environment, very offensive owner/boss.
N/a
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2018
Its a really good company. But no benefits. Paying range in ok. Manager is nice co workers are amazing security and job advancement is ok area is not ok
long term care pharmacy
Technician (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTOctober 6, 2017
Very busy pharmacy. Great work environment, challenging. Management focused on customer service and patient care. Advancements are plentiful, company does provide raises and opportunities for growth.
Pros
fast growing company
Cons
benefits are avergae
Wonderful Pharmacy to start or advance your career
Pharmacist in Charge (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT 84102August 30, 2017
Competitive salary and benefits. Great Pharmacy for entry level and experienced Pharmacist and technicians. Fast growing Pharmacy and dynamic work environment. You will grow your skills and learn new ones as you advance the practice of pharmacy. So much going on that your day passes very fast. You will be enveloped in every aspect of Pharmacy practice. Red Rock will make you a better professional and give you the experience and opportunity to advance your career. You'll be doing far more than pill counting or data entry, I would recommend this Pharmacy to all technicians and Pharmacist. I regret having moved away. I haven't found a practice site as enjoyable or rewarding. I hope this Pharmacy comes to my state soon.
Pros
Great experience, exciting practice setting, dynamic, fun staff and management, flexible schedule
Cons
24/7 business so there is some on call and weekends but it is fair and spread among all staff.
I love working here
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Caldwell, IDJune 19, 2017
Canyon Home Care & Hospice & Red Rock are great companies. They are innovative and flexible compared to their competitors. In my opinion that's how they compete well, being a smaller agency. I've really enjoyed working with their administrative team. They have always been up front and honest their plans and followed through as they said they would.

I love working here and have no plans to leave.
Pros
Flexible; able to address and change quickly, when needed; Growing & innovative; Fair compensation plan; Great team.
Cons
Just normal growing pains
Negative work atmosphere, hectic management, and poor benefits
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 17, 2017
Pros: friendly people, co-workers are supportive of each other.
Cons:
Management - Company executives are micromanagement oriented, every move you make feels like someone is breathing down your neck. The owner is very inconsistent when it comes to enforcing the policy. Management is not the voice of employees against difficult clients. You're on your own.
Job - full time employees are put on salary. Everyone is expected to work overtime with no compensation. On-calls in the middle of the night are pro-rated as if you were clocking in, ignoring the fact that you have to wake up and come to work.
Advancement - the owner does not believe in raises.
Benefits - they have very high premium insurance plans.
Pros
People
Cons
Horrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Rock Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.