Red Thread Employee Reviews

very disappointing place to work
Material Handler/Truck Driver/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTFebruary 9, 2019
Red Thread is a very disappointing place to work and they always want you to provide work that is not in your job description and constantly wanting you to work independently lifting heavy articles
Red Thread
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 19, 2017
My job consisted of mundane work tasks that was not challenging. There was no upward movement and it was a hourly position, which was not explained to me until my first day.
A very stressful place to work.
Material Handler/Truck Driver/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTSeptember 26, 2017
Not a good place to work and under paid job posting does not match the job to perform.Manament will tell you untruths as far as extra hours are concerned.
Productive and fun place to work
AV Installer (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAAugust 23, 2017
Red Thread is an outstanding place to work. People are very friendly, hard working, and diligent. There is a great sense of community and although crazy at times there seems to be plenty of communication amongst employees.
It was fun.
Flooring Installer (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 5, 2015
It was a good gig if you like to travel all over southern new england. i always got along with everyone i have worked with. I didnt like how we worked different hours every week.
Fun and creative place to work
CUSTOMER CARE (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CASeptember 20, 2013
A typical day working at Red Thread included cleaning furniture, helping customers and staging merchandise.

I learned how to interact with customers and stage eye-pleasing displays.

Managment was always helpful and there if I needed them.
The other employees soon became my friends and were always wonderful people.

The hardest part of the job was staging the merchandise.

The most enjoyable part of the job was having friends within my co-workers and helping customers.
Pros
Volunteer Hours
Cons
Not on a schedule
Furniture Company
New Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTMay 1, 2013
I was responsible for new business development through networking which i thoroughly enjoyed. I learned a lot about finding networking groups. My coworkers were very nice and good to work with. The hardest part of the job was finding sizable projects. The furniture industry as a whole, however, is suffering tremendously with regards to profitability because many companies are downsizing.
Sales Representative, Southern New Hampshire (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 12, 2012
With the latest mergers this will be a great company to watch in its growth. The territorial coverage is New England and it has great potential.
Pros
extensive array of product offerings
Cons
still coming together as one company from three different cultures.