Redbrick Health Employee Reviews

Typical Day at Work
Health Guide (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2018
Job duties are strictly by phone, which can be the most difficult part of the job. Conversations by the end of the day can sometimes feel redundant. The most enjoyable part of the the job were peer reviews and getting time with your peers.
Pros
Paid Time Off
Cons
Manual Scheduling
Productive and fun
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 2, 2018
Great work life balance. Fruit in the mornings. Fun location. Near a lot of things. PTO is a lot. Comp is ok. They do give reviews with pay bumps. Open modern offices.
Flexible and Friendly Work Environment
FUFILLMENT DATA SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 26, 2018
I started working at RedBrick Health because I was still in school and needed a job that had flexible hours so that I would be able to place school as my priority. Working there is very fun as my co-workers are really friendly and understanding. After graduating I want to challenge myself and start my career in Computer Sciences and because there is no job opening available for me I have begun my search for a new job.
Pros
Fresh fruit delivery every week, company outings (mainly bars), flexible work schedule, gym access
Cons
No work benefits (PTO, healthcare, paid parking)
Fun atmosphere
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 18, 2017
Fun atmosphere. A lot of healthy people who are passionate about wellness. Company grew way too quickly and tried to be something they aren't (a full scale consulting company).
Great place to work if you're looking for work-life balance and being valued as an employee
Registered Dietitian and Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 21, 2017
RedBrick Health is a phenomenal place to work and has set the bar very high when it comes to work-life balance and feeling valued as employee. I definitely recommend RBH if this is work you're looking for in an employer.
Pros
PTO accrual
Cons
Career advancement
Great place to work; fair, work life balance, product helps others
confidential operations (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 20, 2017
I have been here an almost year and the company is very open to self-care for their employees and families and they support us in our goals of a healthy, happy life. We work hard for our clients and are rewarded with respect. Fun activities like run and walk clubs, brewery runs, rooftop yoga classes, onsite gym/classes and more. We have a great workspace in downtown Mpls and commuter benefits to help get us there. I have a very supportive team and my manager and her manager are open to listening to employees. I enjoy my role with the company and people I work with a great deal!
Cons
No 401K match but they are addressing this for 2018.
Call center environment through Convergys
Customer/Technical Support agent (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 29, 2017
While we may have been employed through Convergys and not directly through RedBrick Health, i felt that RedBrick Health corporate were micormanaging too much and as a result had stifled creativity and growth in it's employees to an extent that employees felt underappreciated and ignored.
Rules were constantly changing, and quickly, which frustrated most employees or some managers and would often happen without warning. Knowledge bases were not kept updated and resulted in higher escalations and more unneeded stress. Feedback, whether it was from employees or customers was generally ignored and ultimately never positively affected the program or it's support team. And finally good positive progress was never rewarded, but any negative results were immediately criticized and dealt with.

Overall, i would say i had a terrible experience while working under this client and i would not advise anyone to work here.
Great place to work with flexibility and support
Operations at RedBrick Health (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 22, 2017
I've worked at RedBrick Health for less than a year but cannot see myself looking for anything better. We work hard but have a supportive management team that provide trust, work-life balance and enable you to contribute while learning new things.
RedBrick may not pay the top salary compared to larger corporations but the flexibility and environment and benefits come together with fair market salaries to give you an all round excellent work-life balance and work day.
More than anything, no matter which team you work on you know that you are doing things that help other people.
Being part of this growing company is a great experience.
Pros
work-life balance, wfh up to 2 days/week, gym onsite, excellent workspace, top technology
Cons
hard work is expected in turn for the above - but its not a Con...it's a job.
Great company
Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 31, 2017
RedBrick Health is a wonderful company to work for. They provide excellent pay and managers are extremely supportive. They company strives to support a great work-life balance culture.
Pros
Culture, pay, people
Cons
Not a great benefit structure for out of state employees
Fun and inviting working place
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 10, 2017
Redbrick health has by far been the most pleasant work place experience I've had. I'm highly valued as an employee and management on all levels is top notch.
Positive work environment, supportive
Health coach (focus on tobacco cessation) (Former Employee) –  QVC Distribution Center, Florence, SCJuly 14, 2016
What an incredible opportunity and experience it was to be a part of RedBrick Health! This company strives to inspire, guide, and engage consumers in making positive behavior changes that will enhance their health and well-being. But they are also committed to providing the same type of work environment and tools for RedBrick employees. My position required creative and independent work, yet always with the back-up of an incredibly gifted and supportive management team. A delight to have worked with such a company!
Very flexible hours
Senior QA Analyst - Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 4, 2016
Great co-workers, very smart people. Not clear direction sometimes from top management, which made it confusing at times when changes in processes were implemented.
Pros
Flexible working hours, as well as working from home option when needed.
Cons
Top-down communication not very clear.
Too Good to be True
Account Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 1, 2016
I took this job and immediately fell in love with the company and the position. Clients were often times tough to deal with but no day was ever the same and I felt I was going to be there for a quite a while. They had brought in a lot of new employees in the fall to help them get through their January 1st client launches, only to turn around and layoff a huge chunk of very talented people once that milestone was hit. I would caution anyone looking to make a move here because it's not as wonderful as it might seem.
Pros
New office downtown, great people, awesome boss
Cons
Lacks consistency in delivering quality service to clients, too many competing priorities for the Development team
RedBrick Overview
Account Operations Manager, Client Services (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 28, 2016
RedBrick is a young, lively and energetic atmosphere. RedBrick employs smart, energetic and engaging people to work with. However, RedBrick is a very volatile company due to the nature of the life cycle for which they are currently in. They are a small start-up/moving into growth stage, but have struggled to move the business forward due to lack of management and retention of clients. RedBrick would be a much better place to work if senior leadership valued retaining current clients more than growing the business so fast.
Pros
Flexible/work from home work environment, great people to work with, free workout classes, free access to gym, free fruit
Cons
Very volatile business, lack of direction/trust in senior leadership, large employers groups not renewing their contracts
Pool tables!
QA Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  MNJanuary 20, 2016
Nice small size company but work pressure is too much.
Relaxed environment with casual dressing and flexible work hours.
Great People
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 12, 2016
Great people and fun work environment. Young culture.
Minimal/no annual and promotional raises.
Very flexible work arrangements: WFH, telecommute, etc.
Very cyclical business.
Pros
Very flexible work arrangements.
Cons
Minimal/no annual and promotional raises
Great, Except...Mixed Bag
Director (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 5, 2015
RedBrick Health has many some terrific qualities: great people, nice offices, and a good product. The downside new in this year is the over expansion of the executives, and their lack of attention to longstanding employees contributions.

The hardest part of the job is work/life balance. While you will enjoy yoga and meditation at work, and fruit delivery and free coffee, you will also work on weekends and late each evening you'll head home and log back in.
Pros
Kind, hard workers with exceptional intelligence
Cons
Prepare for a 70 hour work week, which efficiency cannot alter
Fast paced and growing organization
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  MinneapolisSeptember 21, 2015
RedBrick Health is a good place to work. Casual atmosphere, great people. The downfall is that there are constant reorgs and a lack of vision that is communicated to employees. Likely going public and may get acquired.
innovative and growing
Account Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 15, 2015
Young, growing, innovative company
business casual
fast paced
technologically improving
going through growing pains
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table
Corporate Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 11, 2015
I had to go with the example summary because it fit. Fast paced and dynamic, generally a great place to work. Lots of great people and opportunity for projects.
Pros
Fitness Center, transit pass

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redbrick Health. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss