REDBUD PHYSICAL THERAPY Employee Reviews

Family Friendly
Administration (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Redbud Physical Therapy is a family-friend employer. i have been able to leave immediately when issues with my children have arisen unexpectantly and while additonal paid time off is not offered for these types of emergencies, they are willing to allow time off with out pay for unexpected emeregncies dealing with your family.
Good company who cares about people
Administration (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
I don't have a typical day ever it is always something diffrent but never boreing. I have learned a lot since being employed buy this company... I never stop learning everyday I learn something new or diffrent ways of doing what I have already learned. I have a great manager he is understanding a a great reasonable person to work with. I like all the people I work with they all are nice helpful and freinds. my favorite part of my job is that I don't have anyone breathing down my back as long as I do what is expected of me I don't get hounded. overall it is a great place to work. My only wish is that they had better insureance options I have the best they offer and I still feel if I go to the doctor it will be a huge expense out of my budget that I can't afford... but I am sure it is nation wide and not directed at the company I work for.
Great place to work.
Administration (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Redbud PT is a great place to work. Management truly cares about you and treats you like family. You are constantly being challenged enough to make every day exciting and fun. I love meeting and talking to people and I have been blessed with a job doing just that every day.
Great company that seems to be moving in a positive direction
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
The workload can be a bit overwhelming and stressful, especially in the beginning, but the workplace culture seems very positive, relaxed, and fun. The people I have had the opportunity to work with have all been great.
I feel respected here
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
I always feel like management listens to me and they make me feel like I'm important to the company, and my ideas are respected, even for things like remodeling the office or ways that we handle patients.
Autonomy with support
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
I have a lot of flexibility and autonomy in my job, however I have access to great resources and people who are able and willing to help. I think this pretty much sums it up this is difficult to put in 150 words
Great Work Culture
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
This is a great group of PT owned clinics. There is a heavy emphasis placed on continuing education and clinician development. There is no micromanaging from higher ups, each clinician is encouraged to use evidence based treatments in decision making for the best patient outcomes.
Fun place with great learning and growth potential!
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Pro: Working here is like working with family. There is so much you can learn in every area of the job, and the employees are more than welcoming. Management is very accessible and helpful and the culture of this company is fun and youthful!
Family atmosphere.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Family. That is the first thing that comes to mind. We rely on each other in the good times and the bad. There is always someone there to support you in the good times and the bad. Whether it be home or work situations. You can always reach out and someone is there to help you. Also, there is always a fun and lively mood so that you feel comfortable to be yourself.
A great place to work and grow personally and professionally!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Redbed is a great place to work for multiple reason's, but the most important to me is the the emphasis on professional and personal growth. Working here, you are given every oppurtunity to grow as a person and as a therapist. I also appreciate the family feel of the company. I truly believe my co-workers and empolyers have me and my family's best interest in mind. We take care of our own.
A fun place to grow as a clinician.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Fast-paced and engaging. This is a great job for people who love people and having fun. There are many opportunities for advancement and growth as a clinician.
Clinician's review
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Great environment to work with clients and colleagues. Many opportunites to interact with referral sources to include Physicians/PA's/Nurses/Case Managers. Opportunites for continuing education are plentiful and relevant to current practice. I have experienced multiple opportunites for surgery observation with referring physicians.
Must have great customer service!
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Have to be professional, know how to work in a fast paced work enviroment, must be efficent, be able to check insurance benefits awesome patients, friendly staff and everyone woprks together as a team!
Energetic and kind workplace
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
i think the meeting was very educational and informational. i feel there are more topics to be discussed and touch base on as a group. i think that some topics discussed may need further discussion in the future.
A caring place to work.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
A typical work day creastes opportunities to learn and grow skills and allows you to work with a group of caring and talented therapist. It allows a net work of therapist to connet with for growth and a support group for any questions or mentoring
Overall a great staff with a great environment to work in.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hours are nice so you have time to run errunds and spend time with your family. It can be busy although the management staff is good about making sure your clinic has help to assist and make room for new patients.
A productive and busy place to work.
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
A normal day at work here is normally 8-9 hours. The job duties include answering phones, greeting patients, taking payments, and running reports. I have learned more about the billing side of things from this job. My favorite part of this job is seeing the patients progress and my least favorite thing about this job is the constant changing of how we do things.
A fun place to work!
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Redbud overall is a wonderful company to work for. Most everyone here has been here for quite some time and is genuinely happy which speaks volumes. We like to have fun at work, that makes a world of difference!
A place where your carreer has purpose
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
This a company that practices it's principles daily. We are engaged with our patients, our communities, and with each other. We believe in providing the best phyiscal therapy services to our patients, referring physicians, and insurance providers that they can't get anywhere else. Our management believes in rewarding it's employees with excellent pay, benefits, and recognition. Each staff member is given many opportunites for professional and personal growth through continuing education and in-house development courses. If you want to be part of a company that lives its principles and promotes professional development, this place is for you.
Redbud is truly the best!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  OKDecember 18, 2018
Redbud is an amazing place to work. They highly value a therapists continuing education and support our continual growth. They strive to hire the best of the best and to come along side us to encourage and support our continued growth as excellent clinicians and leaders. Amazing ustomer service is of utmost importance. They strive to foster a culture of caring, family, fun, excellence in service and leadership . I highly recommend working for Redbud Physical Therapy .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REDBUD PHYSICAL THERAPY. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about