RedCap

Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Nice place to work, but need more business

It's a fun and nice place to work but the lack of business make it hard to make a living out of it. Could be better if company would open more business.

great job

I love working with redcap! get to drive nice cars, I can accept or decline jobs based on my schedule. Nice people to work with. The hardest part of the job for me is getting up for early morning jobs! My only dislike is that the app will glitch or disconnect from internet and I can't accept a drive before someone else claims it.

Pros

Driving luxury cars, make my own hours

Cons

sucks the battery from phone and has several time caused me overages on my data plan

Do not work for red cap dishonest company

The pay listed is not what you get after you complete the trip. It is a bait and switch when it comes to what you are actually paid. The amt of trip says a much higher amt but after you complete it the amount the trip pays will be only half. They say it's because they pay on approximately how long it will take, (bait) so they high ball the trip so that you'll except it then they (switch) pay out to low ball amt after you complete the trip. Management is the absolute worst because there is none to hear your concerns. They call it a team lead but they will never return your call. And I mean NEVER.

Pros

Cons

Pass on this flaky company

Stay away!

First off they promise $17 hr as a private contractor, but then when you sign in they send you a W-9......... in one of the agreements they want you to give permission to withdraw money from your checking account......"in case they make a mistake" the minute you ask or wonder why this happen they say "if you dont like it then you can move on" and all this for $100 a week.............. i think ill move on stay away this company seems shady

Cons

shady practices and no hrs

Res cap

Great job.Lot of fun people.Super visors or great.you get to meet alot of different poeple.the hours are good. the coworkers was a bunch of great people.

Pros

great place to owrk

Cons

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Provide a safe, fun, and convient ride

I would driver clients in their own personal cars to Day&Night Outs, Airport Pick Up/Drop Off, and Car Service. I would be their personal driver for a few hours One Way or Round Trip. I would drive all different clients and drove different type of cars. I enjoy this because I would drive cars I dreamed of.

Pros

Plenty of work, nice cars to drive.

Cons

Being a independent contractor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RedCap. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Career recommendations for Driver

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • RedCap