Reddy Care Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

A Dynamic and Very fulfilling work environment
In-Home Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 16, 2018
A typical workday for me doing In-Home therapy typically consists of my schedule being reviewed on my calendar, driving to each location and providing Physical therapy services.
As a new grad, i got a lot of support from the team at the office concerning scheduling and timing of visits and an adequate case load. My biggest fear before going into In-home therapy was the possibility of an unpredictable caseload but i consistently have a full case schedule which helps fulfill my full time status.
The workplace culture is very cordial with a simple, yet effective organizational structure which really helps with who to talk to as regards any questions and concerns on the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping my patients reach their goals and maximizing their function
Pros
Flexible hours, Good pay/Benefits, Good organizational structure, Good training regimen, Cordial work environment
Cons
Unpredictable traffic
Collaborative work environment with good management
Home Care Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYDecember 25, 2017
Reddy-Care provides a friendly and collaborative work environment for all of its employees. As a home care physical therapist, I can count on the home care coordinator to promptly help fill up my schedule and/or help me find coverage. I can also depend on my other colleagues to promptly help me resolve any issues with documentation or matters on the field. I can say with confidence that all employees at Reddy-Care are dependable whenever you need assistance. Everyone presents with a positive attitude which helps create a comfortable and friendly environment to work in.
Pros
CEU compensation, 401k, home care schedule always full
Friendly work place with plenty of room to grow
PT (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYDecember 10, 2017
Friendly environment with the staff in constant communication with one another. Clinic is usually busy, but rarely more than 3 patients an hour. A lot of room to progress your career.
Pros
Fair pay, lot of room for career growth, open-minded managers.
Cons
Short breaks, tends to get busy, not a large variety of clientele
Great work environment!!
Referral source manager (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYDecember 6, 2017
I couldn't be happier working here, this company is well run and it shows. The staff as a whole is great and they care and respect each other. Over working here has been great and I am glad I joined the Reddy-Care team
This is a GREAT Company to work for!! VERY rewarding
Administrative Assistant (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYDecember 4, 2017
Reddy-Care Physical Therapy is very productive and a fun atmosphere to work for. Employees will usually go the extra mile to help one another. The most enjoyable rewarding part of the this job is witnessing our patient success, we are helping so many patients get better and get back to life.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYNovember 14, 2017
A typical day working as a Receptionist at Reddy Care Physical Therapy is answering phones, routing phone calls, collecting payments, and scheduling appointments. Reddy Care Physical Therapy is a very productive office. Feels like the day flys by! The best part about working at a Physical Therapy office is you get to see the progress and great results from patients and it all starts from the receptionists by greeting the patients once they arrive for their first appointment and scheduling the rest!
Great Place to Work
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYNovember 10, 2017
This establishment is a great place to work. They start you off with a good salary; above the rest but advancement is slow and sometimes doesn't happen. Overall, great management, work environment but home care can get a little mundane.
Productive and fun place to work.
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYNovember 9, 2017
Reddy Care Physical Therapy provides a positive, quick paced work environment with always room to grow in the company. Everyone is very friendly and hardworking.
Reddy-Care PT is a growing company that allows you to enhance your skill set as a therapist and be a part of a great team!
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYNovember 8, 2017
Reddy-Care PT provides therapists with a great opportunity to provide high quality care based on good scheduling and to continue to enhance your skill set as a therapist by providing CEU reimbursement and great interactions amongst the staff. A very team oriented approach to helping patient's improve their quality of life!
One of the leading physical therapy groups on Long Island with a great purpose to help others
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYOctober 12, 2017
Reddy Care is a great place to work and where you can move up in the company. Fun, friendly, focused atmosphere. This is a place where the employees truly care about patient care, customer service,and results. Such a great purpose to work towards everyday.
Management is supportive and helpful. If there is ever a time you don't understand something, they take the time to help you learn it. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing how hard everyone works to help others.
Great place to work in,
VPO (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYOctober 11, 2017
Working in reddycare has helped me grow, not only in my career but also as in person. The team is here to help with tools and resources. Work is challenging but worthwhile. Would recommend anyone to work here.
Great company to work for!
Director of Finance (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYOctober 11, 2017
Reddy Care Physical Therapy is a great company to work for! Its a fast growing company that cares for it's employees. The environment is very positive and uplifting. Everyone works very well together as a team. It's the place to be and grow!
Pros
Great work life balance and culture.
Great environment
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYOctober 6, 2017
I really do love it here. Everyone truly cares for you which is rare to find. There is weekly staff meetings so you are always involved and know what is expected of you. Great work life balance and workplace culture!
Pros
Management is great
Fast Paced Company/Enjoyable Work Enviornment
Quality Assurance Officer (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYOctober 4, 2017
Reddy Care is seriously a great place to work. I’ve been with the company for over 12 years. I have never been part of something so inspiring. Absolutely a fast-paced company headed by forward thinking Management. Reddy Care staff genuinely care about the company as a whole, especially helping patients get better. Reddy Care staff really work as a team and can be very tight-knit with little friction across departments and/or management.

Production is high and expected. Management is dedicated and really heed to employees who have suggestions/ideas to improve their position, department and company. Management will take the time to make sure you succeed in your position. It is nice to be treated as an asset to a company where people are encouraged to succeed. If you are interested in further growth, promotion etc. this is the place. Looking for stability and promotions from within this is the company for you!

Overall, this company is a great place to work. Young staff, competitive and fast paced. Training is excellent, teamwork is expected and again growth is extremely fast so advancement opportunities are abound.

Benefits are plentiful and pay is competitive.

It also feels good to know that the work we do here is helping so many other people.

The toughest part of the job...leaving for the day. There is always something to do and it is a joy helping others get better!
Pros
Staff, benefits, paid time
Fast paced and fun work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYSeptember 29, 2017
What I enjoy most about working for Reddy Care is that it challenges me to grow professionally every day. I've learned so much about management and working with a team. The culture is very professional and team oriented. It also feels good to know that the work we do is helping so many people.
Productive and a great learning experience
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYSeptember 29, 2017
Reddy Care Physical Therapy has a great staff from administrative staff to therapists and upper management. Everyone is willing to help one another. If you are looking for stability and advancement in your career this is the right place to be!
Pros
staff & work life balance
very busy and a lot a work
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYAugust 19, 2017
is very busy the supervisor rarely is in the office and you get her job thrown at you on top of that you have to keep track of al your work and sub to the supervisor
Pros
benefits and paid holidays
Cons
short breaks
Always a fullfill day at work to have work with great patients and co-workers
Physiccal Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYJanuary 24, 2013
Love working with geriatric patients. Most of them are very challenging, always wanting to get better each day. I've learned to have lengthened my patience since most of my patients are older adults. At the end of the work week is always something to look forward to hanging out with my co-workers. At times my schedule gets double booked, however its informed ahead of time and easy to manage the time for each patient.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
late patient arrival due to traffic and late pick up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reddy Care Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8