Redflex Traffic Systems Employee Reviews

This Place Sucks!!!
Verification Processor I (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAApril 18, 2018
I am utterly dissatisfied with my experience at Redflex. The work is mundane and without variety. I would tell anyone considering a job at Redflex to apply somewhere else.
Pros
no pros
Cons
all cons
Great job
Representative, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZApril 9, 2018
great job to work with good hours, for either part time or full time, the staff works with you if you are in school or pregnant, the management does help with your and tries to work with you, good pay
Stressful and disorganized - Seniors&Executives lack vision and purpose. Borderline adversarial relationship with client base - Service is nonexistant
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 18, 2018
Company is struggling financially; it keeps losing contracts and as a result it constantly cuts back on staffing by eliminating key positions. The company is owned out of Australia, it has appointed 4 Global CEOs in the last 6 years and undergoes massive reorganizational chances every 10 to 15 months.
Pros
Cons
poor healthcare coverage not a good place to work if you plan on building a career.
Toxic Environment in a Failing Industry
Employee (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 9, 2018
Redflex is a toxic environment in a failing industry. They are losing contracts left and right due to poor performance and not winning any new contracts. You give up on the idea of safety quickly and realize that your job is to bring in revenue regardless of how unethical. Multiple years of no pay/equity increases throughout the company except for executives.
It's work and can be Fun
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJanuary 17, 2018
In my department you can either do the work and handle the quiet or not. No one has time to chit chat unless on break. Awesome Holiday Party! and fun monthly things happening. HR front office gal is helpful, friendly and funny. My supervisor is very fair and I like my coworkers There are internal postings for other positions you can apply for after 6 months of employment.
Yes this company had some problems years ago. They delt with it.. Got rid of all the bad people and moved forward. Get over it and move on people. lots of people work here and really like it.
Pros
Good people
Cons
weekend ot
Management Scheme
Verification Processor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZNovember 16, 2017
Be advise with this company, the good people there at some point will find their exit there fairly quickly. They expect for you to cover impossible processing numbers within weeks of your first day.

Their current Hr staff has been the cause of employees and management exiting. I put in a two weeks notice and was told that I had to leave the same day because they were upset with me leaving, I might of needed that 2 weeks pay before I moved on forever. It will always start off fine and dandy, then you'll see after a while what I'm talking about.
Pros
Vending machines in lunch rooms
Cons
management
fast moving
Director of Construction (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAOctober 25, 2017
Redflex provided a fast moving pace as a rapidly growing company for the first 5 years, which created an array of management problems. as a newly established company it struggled with some basic HR issues. overall a fun place to work with many opportunities for trail blazing and establishing new work culture.
Great Group
Office Service Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 22, 2017
This was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my coworkers as well as my managers. Everyone was super friendly and always willing to help one another.
boring and repetitive
Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAAugust 17, 2017
wish I could find another job quick.. This job is hindering me financially and socially... I am mute all day. the job is boring and repetitive and no one talks to each other
Pros
you have your own space
Cons
to quite and no one talks to each other
not good managment
processor / sr back up (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2017
not very good Managerment and lots of over time that dont need
not growing in company i work really hard and not get what i want in the company not injoy the job
Give it a try
Call Center Representative 1 (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 25, 2017
Not every job is for everyone just remember that.

This place is pretty cool. Supervisors and Management is very helpful and beyond understanding. They make sure to celebrate every holiday in a big way. To make this work you have to be willing to learn A LOT, work hard every day and be up for constructive feedback. At the end of the day it is a call center and it gets somewhat repetitive, the bright side however is that the people here really put in the effort to make it fun.
Pros
Bunch of Benefits, Big break room, Option to buy food in break room, A bunch of places nearby to go during lunch
Cons
Repetitive, New info everyday (a lot to learn)
This is the company whose former CEO was sent to Prison for Bribery
Director of IT (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 20, 2017
They put on an excellent show that preaches focus on improving their culture.

The truth is, this is only a show with no substance.
It is a hostile work environment in which favoritism and discrimination run rampant.

They will offer a slightly above market salary for two reasons:

1. They have a hard time finding quality employees due to the company's history.

2. Quality employees don't stick around once they see the culture for what it really is.

They also tell you you will be auto enrolled in their 401K plan at a contribution rate of THEIR choosing, UNLESS you log into the 401K provider's site within 30 days and set our own preferences.

The problem is, your access to that site is not enabled after 60 days of employment, which is when your Benefits kick in. Don't bother trying to submit your wishes in writing to HR or try to change the enrollment after the fact as they will not let you do it.
Pros
They'll offer you a fair salary
Cons
You'll regret accepting their offer within one month.
Good experience and move on to better opportunities
CSR, Processing - Bilingual Spanish (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 18, 2017
I liked the job and company at first, thought was good employment to retirement but, watch out ......... company is very racial. Employees working there stay clear from them ...... stay to yourself ....... a lot of back stabbing in this company..... one bad look and they will fire you
Cons
30 minute lunches, 15 min break, health benefits not worth it... to high to pay
High turn-over employment
Help Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 10, 2017
Constantly fill positions and keep adds running (over 30 days). When you question this practice, they say they are collecting resumes. Seems that the people who interview you do not make the hiring decisions.
Pros
Cons
Conflict with how management describes employment at the company
One of the best jobs I've ever had
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2017
I loved working here. Great benefits, culture and opportunity to learn new things and advance within the company.They were wonderful to me when I moved my sister to AZ after she was diagnosed with ALS.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Stuff is friendly and willing to help.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 25, 2017
I've been hired for three months and I like working here. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. Also the benefits are good. I enjoy coming to work and this place is way better than my previous job.The break room is awesome Free coffee & snacks options to buy. I recommend working here too!
Pros
Benefits, paid time off, frendly coworkers
Positive Changes
Verification Processor (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 9, 2017
This company has gone through major changes in my department for the better. New leadership is making a positive change and jumps in, previous leadership was lazy and played favorites. New leadership is fair and works with us without playing favorites. We have steady OT which is great but not for all. Lots of opportunity and great benifits including monthly activities.
Pros
Ot, fair, management cares, good benefits, room to grow
Cons
More pay, but it is very basic work
A great place to work, doing work that matters
Employee (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZMay 18, 2017
I have been with Redflex since 2009. It is a good place to work, they offer great benefits, the culture is casual but professional. A new CEO was brought in two years ago and has done a lot to improve the culture and morale. We do important work, which ultimately saves lives, so it's nice to be involved with a company whose work really matters.
Easy going job
Clerk (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Gretna, LAMay 6, 2017
It was awesome working for Redflex. The hours were perfect. The other employees were nice and the environment was nice as well. I enjoyed my employment.
Awesome place to work
Field Service Engineer/Installation Lead (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAApril 10, 2017
Team meetings with management to setup weekly agenda. Installed and maintained red light cameras. Outdoor job new sites weekly. Management involved in resolving issues. Compensated for skill and bonus for good work performance. Company dinners and meetings.
Pros
Field service, outdoor enviroment, Cameras
Cons
too much travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redflex Traffic Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Redflex Traffic Systems Reviews by Location