RediClinic Employee Reviews

productive work place
Clinician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 4, 2018
great experience, I see a lot of different people for many different thing. great atmosphere. Our visit prices are very reasonable if patients have no insurance as well.
One of the best job I ever had
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Ellicott City, MDMay 29, 2018
They offered me my first job as a Nurse Practitioner. They have resources readily available to boost your confidence as a novice. Co-worker are super supportive and the culture here is super awesome. I think the management genuinely care about the employee. We were well compensated after laid off. I will work for this company again if they ever come back to DMV market.
Great first job.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Upper Darby, PAFebruary 7, 2018
Great first job.
Good work and life balance but not much advancement of career and skills.
Management good -No micromanagement.
Do have to work weekends.
Loved patient care.
Pros
salary
Cons
No advancement
patient load
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 31, 2018
long hours and not enough pay with a lot of patient loads and lack support from management. No bonus, or adequate PTO, and the hourly rate for clinicians is unfair.
Wonderful
Revenue Cycle Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 20, 2017
Wonderful Place To Work. If the opportunity to return was available, I would without hesitation. I learned a lot and value the direction this company is going.
Management is why there is a revolving door here.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 16, 2017
You get one 30 min break in 12hrs. Management only cares about the number of proceedures you can milk out of a visit. They treat you worse then a sweatshop owner. They want you to walk around at accoust customers in HEB, instead of spending money to advertise.
Pros
3.5 days a week of work
Cons
Treated like you are trash and not needed or cared about.
Positive, Organized work environment
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2017
One of my favorite jobs I've ever had. I received my first award of appreciation Rookie of the Year in 2013. It was a very fast paced urgent care facility, but it was fine because of the processes the company put in place to ensure our daily survival.
Better job i ever had.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 2, 2017
Great place to work and excellent management team. I never worked in a company where the Management always listen to your needs and appreciate your work. Its nice to work in a friendly and drama free environment.
Pros
Great benefits, great management, great coworkers, good pay.
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VANovember 1, 2017
Management really cares about you. You work autonomously under the over sight of a physician you can contact on an as needed basis. You are expected to register the patient, place immunization, draw blood, perform a through HPI and PE as well as document on the visit. Be prepared to wear many hats. Very competitive salary!
Great and awesome place to work
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 29, 2017
Rediclinic is a great place place to work.You have support system. Team work is great. Management listen and attend to my needs as presented, they work with me with my schedule.
Pros
Great salary, benefits, Support system and Flexibility
Great place to work for a New graduate Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAOctober 24, 2017
A great place to start for a new graduate Nurse Practitioner. Learned to treat common illnesses. Excellent off site physician. Management considerate of their employees. The most rewarding part is seeing patients coming back to see you because they trust your judgement and care. The hardest part is working 12 hour days even if work week is only 31/2 days.
It was a wonder to work here
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 26, 2017
From start to finish my experience here was unparalleled, I had never worked in a place that educates you daily and makes it a joy to come to work , there is no place like it
Typical Work Environment
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  MDSeptember 21, 2017
Great. Typical Work environment. I will recommend. Great benefits and compensation. Management is good and good discounts. Workplace culture is typical. Work hours are long but ok.
Productive and friendly environment
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2017
I worked at RediClinic as an intern.The company is a phenomenal place to work at. Everyone that works for RediClinic is super friendly and works extremely hard. If you need help with anything they all try their best to help you. The culture of the company is great across the board. I would rate this company a 100 if I could. It was one of the best experiences I ever had!
Pros
Friendly work environment, Great Company Culture
Cons
N/a
Great company and Great Culture
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 16, 2017
RediClinic is a great company that really cares about it's employees and patients. I work with a nice group of people who are hard working, respect one another for their skillset and what they bring to the table. They are professional and it is great to be part of a company that believes in helping people live healthy lives. The culture is hard working, yet friendly. My manager is approachable and lets me do what I need to do and is available for me if I need it. My benefits are very good and the pay is competitive. The hardest part of the job is time management. The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationships I have built and also knowing that I am doing my part for society by making a positive impact in the community.
Pros
Schedule, Benefits, Culture
Cons
Distance from home
clinicassistant
CA-clinical assistan (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJune 7, 2017
I learned that in this types of clinic really its all about the dollars and not care much of a patient. I chose medical field to help people and treat them with correct diagnoses and treat them with dignity and respect. This is not a place for a professional individuals this a place for an amateur employee who is trying to get the foot into the medical field right after graduation. Low pay for duties that you do as Clinical Assistant there is so much you do from opening to closing counting money like you are cashier and not a medical personnel. you are basically a cashier, insurance biller, medical assistant, a made to clean the floors and list goes on and on.
Pros
Cons
low pay
A Great Place to Help People
Art Directort (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2017
I enjoyed working for RediClinic, They provided me the opportunity to help people get the health care they needed, while being able to do what I loved.
Excellent Company to Work at
Private (Current Employee) –  MarylandMay 10, 2017
I am a current Employee and would recommend this Company to anyone who wants to learn the art of providing Excellence in Customer Care.

Great Leadership at the Top and good support at the Field Level. The management take care of the employees and ensure that they have all the support necessary to make their jobs easier.

Working in a Retail Environment is great as it gives you focus to care for patients and also the general public.

Benefits are great and so are the add on services they provide to potential hires

I have learnt a lot in my position and added those skills to my resume as this has helped me to build on my career.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to work with a multi cultural group of people who show passion and dedication to their jobs each day.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedule and Work Life balance
great
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2017
good company i'm glad to be given a chance by them. def. recommend working for them. Good management and great co workers. Totally good management. :)
Able to help a diversity of people
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 10, 2017
Greeted patient, register new patients, obtain ABN for medicare purposes, collected co-pays, set up rapid tests if needed, injected vaccines, drew lab work.
Pros
Some weekdays off
Cons
Had to work weekends and nights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RediClinic. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1

1.8Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight