Redmond and Greer Pharmacy Supply Employee Reviews

Great place to work, you reap the benefits when you put in the work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2018
Just like any sales job, you really reap the benefits when you put in the work. I love the environment, we work collaboratively to reach goals. Amazing perks like having breakfast and lunch catered twice a week and snacks and coffee offered every day. All in all, I love working here.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast twice a week, great benefits
Cons
Since majority of your paycheck is commission, it is possible for your check to fluctuate some
Growing Pharmacy Wholesale Company
Pharmacy Consultant (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 18, 2018
Interesting environment, ever-changing.

A lot of opportunities to make a decent amount of money. You have to work hard for it.

Training could've been more comprehensive.
Day to Day
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2018
This job consists of cold calling and account management, making it a decent starting level inside sales job. The day to day is manageable, but ultimately they are changing rapidly.
Pros
Free lunch
Productive Workplace
Operations Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXJune 30, 2018
High-energy, with decent management, and great atmosphere.
Start up company so it has it's kinks. Growing rapidly.
Competitive, and fast-pace. Works closely with their customers and provides excellent customer service.
Pros
Lunches on Friday, Health insurance, PTO Days
Cons
Overwhelming when it's the end of the month
Not professional place to work at
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXMay 12, 2017
I'm glad that I didn't get hired to work here, but I heard bad reputation about favorism here at this place. They only hire people they know so don't waste your time to apply. The time I walked in this place looks so messy, not organized like a pharmacy or professional place to work at all. After the interview they promised to get back to you, but they didn't get back to me as they said until I rang their bell.
Pros
Unknown
Cons
Offered good benefits
Official response from Redmond and Greer Pharmacy Supply
May 15, 2017

1) Not one person that has applied and interviewed for this posting has been an previous associate/ friend of anyone that has worked here. This can be said for every PT posting we had posted on Indeed this year. We are a young company so when we started obviously people that worked together helped us build the foundation naturally but that hasn't been the case as we've gone forward to evolve as a company

2) We told everyone we would be getting back to them at the end of the week after we conducted our interviews. Even though its a need we had to fill quickly, we wanted to give everyone due diligence in the interview process and I told this person that interviewed that each time they called me every day after their on site interview. We apologize if that got lost in translation. We take great pride in notifying everyone after a on-site interview if they were selected.

3) As far as messy, we are doing a bunch of renovations right now but I'm sorry you felt this way. This is a matter that we would take seriously and don't want people to feel like that can't work in a clean environment.

Don't Pass Up This Opportunity
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 10, 2017
This is a fast growing business! the sooner you're in here, the better the payout! You can easily make more than $80,000 a year after the first 4 months if you put in the hard work and on course to make 6 figures after the first year. I'm one of the inside sales representatives and have seen success with people that have put in the hard work early on and see benefits after a month or so. I've seen people start here and give up after a month, but it takes time to see results and i'm on course to making 6 figures a year! If multiple people can do this internally, then anyone can. There is a lot of money in pharmaceutical industry and if you're trying to get a foot in then don't pass up an opportunity with R&G. Management is super busy all the time because of the rapid growth, but everyone is really nice. The CEO is super supportive and provides good information that will make you a lot of money. He comes from a PharmD background, so he leads the way and shows us how to climb the ropes on some serious increase in gross profit.
Pros
Good Benefits, Positive and Professional Environment
Cons
Fast Growing Company So It's Hard For Management To Adjust
Fun and Lucrative enviroment
Sales Manager I (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 10, 2017
The sales floor is a competitive environment. Management holds daily spiffs for $25 gift cards. This job is a great opportunity to get your feet wet in the Pharmaceutical industry. I Love working here!!!!
Poor Management
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 29, 2016
The owners a nice guy so are the partners. But if you really want stability this is not the place for you. They value their personal friends and family over any outside hire so beware.
Pros
Good starting salary/benefits
Cons
Poor management, lots of favoritism. Spineless employees...Could go on....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redmond and Greer Pharmacy Supply. Our community is ready to answer.

Redmond and Greer Pharmacy Supply Reviews by Location