Redstone Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, alAugust 17, 2018
Great company with endless opportunities for advancement. Once your foot is in the door it is very easy to move up in this company. I would recommend this job to anyone seeking stable employment.
Its a nice job but..
Member Connect Represenative (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 14, 2018
Redstone Federal Credit Union is a nice job. It provides amazing health benefits, the staff is great and, and they provide excellent service for the members. However, it is very hard to advance within the company, things are constantly changing, and the work environment can get very stressful at times.
Professional workplace with likable co-workers.
Member Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 3, 2018
Each day, myself and my co-workers are each assigned tasks to focus on for the day. When our tasks are completed, we are expected to assist each other as a team. It is vital to work as a team and to have excellent customer service skills, as we are a self-sufficient group and management is not always available for assistance. We must rely on each other for aid when necessary as well as keep each other updated with work load.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits.
Cons
Little flexibility and a bit too serious of an environment. Very strict dress code.
Rewards Loyalty
Teller (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 10, 2018
Seems to reward loyalty over educational background. Pays well, in accordance with market trends. Good company to work for if you don't mind working your way from the bottom.
great place to work
Automated Operations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 8, 2018
Redstone Federal credit union is a great place to work. It was a family orientated place. They were very understanding if you had a family emergency. Would definitely recommend working there
Summer Internship
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 21, 2018
I had a great internship. I worked in Business Lending Services and I learned a lot working with them. I would definitely have gone back. The environment could be boring at times, but everyone is nice.
Redstone
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 5, 2018
My experience at Redstone Federal Credit Union was interesting for the first years. When I became full- time and located to another building my workforce the stress was relieved.
Very busy but enjoyable work environment
Auto Dealer Rep. (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 1, 2018
A typical day involves visiting & contacting auto dealers in AL & TN. Performing clerical duties and meeting with staff and management.
Help with reviewing loan contract, and account receievables.
Pros
Excellent working/family-like environment, great pay & benefits and
great place to work
Member Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 19, 2018
Redstone was a great place to work. I did customer service and enjoyed my job. I only left because I was offered a job with more chance to advance.
Competitive...and Friendly
Teller (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 16, 2018
Redstone Federal Credit Union is a great place to work. It is extremely fast-paced and competitive. They offer many opportunities for career advancement. A typical day at North Parkway was very busy from long lines, frustrated members, and handling cash money. Being able to relieve members of their financial frustrations and putting a smile on their faces was rewarding. Being about to meet people from ethnically diverse backgrounds was probably the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
They take great care of you--excellent benefits.
Cons
It can become a little stressful.
Productive, great coworkers and managers, friendly environment
Senior IT Auditor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 8, 2018
I loved worked at Redstone. My team and everyone there was so nice. The environment was a family environment and everyone there was very helpful in getting the goals of the credit union accomplished.
Pros
Cons
N/a
review
Teller | Huntsville, Ala (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 8, 2017
I enjoy working at Redstone Federal Credit Union. The management is good and developing your skills and keeping you accountable. Their is room for you to grow and opportunity to learn and shadow other departments. the workplace culture is very customer service oriented.
Productive, Fun, and Fullfilling
Teller (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 9, 2017
Working at Redstone Federal Credit Union was a great experience. They treat everyone like family and pride themselves and being the best and offering the best. While there is a high standard for their employees, there is never any pressure felt to be perfect. I would still be there if I didn't have to relocate.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Good Environment
Member Connect Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 6, 2017
Great place to work and the environment is good! On your first day they invest a lot in you and want you to succeed in the company! I recommend this job to anyone!
Second family
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 31, 2017
I have worked with RFCU for over a decade and I have the pleasure to say they are family. They take care of our communities, members and employees to the fullest.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
N/a
Fun, learning about Real Estate
Escrow Clerk (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 19, 2017
As an Escrow clerk, paid property and homeowners insurance that was collected in monthly house payment. Ran Escrow Analysis Report to adjust members payments based on property tax or homeowners insurance premium increase.
Pros
friendly environment, work on own pace to meet deadlines for reports
Cons
n/a
Nothing bad to say
Teller (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 13, 2017
Only reason I'm leaving this company is due to not being able to be relocated to a branch closer to home. Overall the best job I've ever had, wish I could find a way to stay.
Pros
awesome benefits
Teller
Teller (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 1, 2017
Great company to work for. Great compensation and benefits. Most definitely job security and give career advancements. The culture is awesome and very friendly.
Great company
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 30, 2017
Truly a "family" of hardworkers. Very goal-oriented, with incentives for meeting them. CEO is a very kind man and visits the various areas often. Highly recommend!
Pros
restaurant on-site
Great Co-Workers
Mortgage Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 12, 2016
Amazing co-workers and renters. The down side is that the company changes management often, so, there is not an enormous amount of time to develop great employee relations with corporate.