Redwood Empire Food Bank

Redwood Empire Food Bank Employee Reviews

Volunteer Was Nice
Was there in an FFA Group type of activity to provide food to those in need. Did this in High School. Not really much to say i was there to volunteer in providing food that is made for people who are in need
Toxic Work Environmet
Highly toxic CEO who is protected because "the donors love him." Very high turnover, especially in development department. At first it seems like a wonderful place to work because everyone is so "positive" but you soon realize it's a facade, and people quit and get fired on a regular basis.
Pros
Excellent Mission
I worked as a volunteer here. It was a rewarding experience to volunteer with a company that does so much for the community. I will volunteer here for as long as I can.
Good workplace for community service.
I work here on occasion and I enjoy every time I go because the work is not super difficult but I am still serving the community and helping others. It is rewarding to be able to have this experience.
Fun
I enjoyed working there unfortunately it was a temporary job that I enjoyed I got to meet people from different walks of life that needed a hand when things got rough for them
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Redwood Empire Food Bank?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redwood Empire Food Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8