Redwood Post Acute Network Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Not a good place.stepping stone
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 29, 2018
Very poor management employees do what they want administration is very unprofessional residents are often overlooked not a healthy environment to work or reside Families take your loved ones elsewhere if possible
Bad Employer, worse resident care
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 27, 2018
This company is horrible to staff and residents. The management is the worst this place has ever had, corporate is just as bad as the managers they hire. The care for residents is non existent . All should stay away from Redwood Homes.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this company
Previous Employee
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 9, 2018
Everyone was friendly and fun to work with, would recommend working at any of their 7 locations to anyone. Management and HR were all very friendly and welcoming.
Great expereience
Director of Social Services (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOJuly 9, 2018
I have had a great experience working at Redwood! I love my residents and love working with staff who care and love the residents! The management team is so wonderful and helpful wherever needed.
Productive and Caring Workplace
Health Information Manager (Current Employee) –  Cameron, MOJuly 9, 2018
Here at Redwood of Cameron, many of the managers have been here for 10+ years. Experience and caring people make caring for residents our specialty. Small town atmosphere and friendly faces.
Redwood is a great place to work
Director of Plant Operations (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 22, 2018
Redwood is a great place to work. We are like a family here. The management is great, the staff are friendly. The most enjoyable part of my job is coming to work and seeing all of the staff
Pros
vacation time
Fun Work Enviroment
HR & Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  KCSJune 19, 2018
I have enjoye working for Redwood since the day i was hired. The management team (including Regional & Corporate) are amazing and are always there if you need anything at all, HR is always available if you have any questions or concerns. The hours are great, the team is great and we all just flow so smoothly. Don't get me wrong we sometimes have staffing issues (but who doesn't), but it is always figured out and our team steps up and fills in where needed.
Pros
Hours, Team, Management & HR
Great opportunity
Admissions Director (Current Employee) –  Redwood of Kansas City SoutgJune 19, 2018
Redwood is a great place to work, amazing management staff, great pay and an awesome team to work with. Everyone works as a team to support each other I couldn't ask for a better place to work!
Awesome place to work where YOU really matter!
Evening shift C.N.A (Current Employee) –  Cameron, MOJune 15, 2018
This is a fast-paced Rehab Center and LTC with awesome staff to work with! Management Team really cares about their employees and does appreciation activities for them several times a week. I am very happy working here. Love working with the residents. Everyone is so nice here and helpful.
Pros
Good pay and Great Management Team
Cons
Not too much
They don't care
Previous Employee (Former Employee) –  Kansas City FacilityMay 2, 2018
The regional team just cares about money and census. They would not allow their facilities to have agency nurses due to costs, so instead ran on skeleton crew. New company to KC and it's pretty clear they have no idea how to run NFs!
Pros
Good attempts of employee appreciation
Cons
Benefits, vacation time and regional team
Horrible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cameron, MOApril 10, 2018
Never work here they dont care never have staff available act like they are to good to.work the floor unless state comes in. Dirty facility pay is also not worth the work
TOXIC Work Environment
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  MissouriApril 8, 2018
Management focuses only on what employees are doing wrong and micromanaging employees with bullying & threats. Profits and cost cutting are the focus with too many levels of approval and management required to get things done. People are considered to be objects or expenses rather than assets and there is little concern for their happiness or well-being. High levels of stress, turnover, absenteeism, fear, and burnout.
Pros
Increasing wages due to high turnover.
Cons
Too many to list.
Don’t work here
CNA (Current Employee) –  Raymore, MOApril 1, 2018
Stay far away from this place !! The don don’t care about the staff nor the residents this company is money hungry!! They work the cnas to the bone I wouldn’t suggest you to work there
Fun place to work. Great support from Management.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cameron, MOMarch 31, 2018
Great Place to work! Everone friendly and helpful! Staff appreciation on-going everyday. Supervisers are always helping out! Great Teamwork! Love this place!
Pros
Long term Management Team. Staff appreciation
Would not work here
Nursing (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 13, 2018
Going through changes. Gets rid of good staff and bring in their own players. Started out good now just miserable working for them. Think twice about this place.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Dysfunctional, short staffed No leadership
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kansas CityMarch 8, 2018
The pay is excellent. The attitude is way out of line from all departments. Health insurance is completely unaffordable for most employees. It is 253.00 per pay period. Paydays are the 10th and 25th. It takes an act of God to get direct deposit, even then, the idiot in charge of payroll messes up then we get paper checks a day late. Staff barely meets fire code.
Pros
High hourly pay
Cons
Too numerous too mention
Best Nursing home company I have worked for yet!!
Charge Nurse/Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 15, 2018
I love working for Redwood Post Acute Network! Everyone is very caring and very interested to ensure all the staff are happy and have the proper equipment needed to complete your tasks efficiently. The management team are very hands on and want to make sure you are the best you can be at what ever various position you might have. I suggest anyone looking for a job should check out Redwood as you will not be disappointed!
Best place ever
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 16, 2018
Awesome place! Staff is friendly and does their job! No gossip, drama and the CNAS actually stay off of their cell phones! The food is amazing! It's sparkling clean! The residents are very happy and their call lights get answered immediately. This is a 10 star facility! Staffing is plentiful and there are rarely call ins. His facility should be the example for the state!
Pros
Management is top notch!
Cons
There are none!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  RaymoreJanuary 14, 2018
I have been at redwood of raymore now for 3 months. I a c.n.a. I work hard everyday but it is that ways in every nursing home. Here the administrator and other staff know my name and always asks about me. I really like the residents. I like most of my co-workers. They do a lot of things each week for the staff and say thank you. I read the other reviews and it shows that they no longer work here. If they weren't happy good riddance. I don't like complainers we all got to do our jobs for the residents. I like it here. I can ask anyone even the director of nursing for help and she will help. If you want a job where your hard work is recognized then come work here.
Pros
Appreciation events good pay good benefits great residents
Cons
A few negative people
Poor Management
LPN (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJanuary 8, 2018
This place has poor management, lazy unit managers, and has had 3 or 4 DON’s in the last year. No teamwork, always understaffed and the higher ups only care about money!
Pros
Salary
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redwood Post Acute Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Redwood Post Acute Network Reviews by Location