Reeb Millwork Employee Reviews

Maintenance technician
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Maintenance departmentJuly 14, 2019
I worked in the Maintenance department as a Maintenances technician. Reeb Millwork is a great company to work for. The management is outstanding very professional very respectful to their employees.
Great place to work.
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 3, 2019
Over the last 10 years of working at Reeb I have watched the company evolve and grow in many areas. Today, Reeb is a great place to work. The people I work with every day in Bethlehem, PA are kind, professional and creative. My boss is smart, patient and I consider him a mentor both professionally and personally. Reeb is a rapidly growing company and with growth comes change, hard work, big projects and systems changes. Also, with growth comes career opportunities! If you are proactive, strategic and patient you will do well at Reeb. When you are given a large project, they like you to take full ownership and they do not micromanage. Reeb is conveniently located just minutes off of the rt78 Hellertown exit and has plenty of parking. Bethlehem town has flourished over the last 10 years. There are plenty of great places to grab lunch or dinner. If you like to work out, there are several gyms close by. Overall, I think Reeb is a great company to work for!
Pros
Great Pay, Benefits, Pto, Great People
Cons
Office interior design
Hard labor good for strong felons
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 26, 2019
Racism is an issue lost of white people jokes you have to look past a lot of little things to keep your job have to be a brownnoser every level of management is a joke no ones stays in this company it’s good for temporary work until finding a job you’ll actually want to keep.
Pros
A job
Cons
Poor management and pay have to be white to be rite unfortunately
Fun place to work.
Material Handler I (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMay 15, 2019
I love getting up every single morning to come and work besides doing a physically job it's relaxing and you don't see the time go by..the best place I worked so far.
It's a job
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Mocksville, NCMay 13, 2019
If u need a paycheck apply here, lots of hours, poor childish management. Not a big company and it shows in a lots areas. 11 to 14 hours daily and heavy lifting. Like I said u need a check, apply, but saying it's a good job is a stretch.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Over worked, poor management
good place for those that need it.
Recieving Associate (Current Employee) –  Barclay, MDApril 16, 2019
great people great place tuns of hours. The management there are not only great to work with but also kind to their employees on a personal level of friendship. I guess it winds up that way when you are there for sometimes over 70 hours a week haha.
Pros
tuns of opportunity to learn and make good money
Cons
you will never be home.
Reeb Was a poorly managed and Biased Company
Driver Responsibilities (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 4, 2019
If you didn't kiss Butt and spoke on problems like they say to do you will be mistreated.
They say family friendly, but more violations come from a company like this and then they push you under the bus for undermining their own instructions .
I would work for most companies , but never consider even asking for an apology from the owner and management.
I would have a better chance to see God.
Even if they did apologize, get what they say in writing and never trust their words beyond print.
Pros
Cons
they stab thier own drivers in the back and cause chaos through the ranks to divide and conquer.
Great place to work.
Expeditor/ Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hellertown, PAApril 1, 2019
Absolutely best place I worked. Co workers were like one huge family, including supervisors and management. They acknowledge hard work and compensate extremely well for my hard work.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Temperature in summer
Horrible
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 27, 2019
Dont waste your time. Go somewhere else, anywhere else. This company will throw you under a bus and then run you over with it and say it was your fault
Pros
non
Cons
everything
Unclean and unsafe
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Smithfield, RIMarch 18, 2019
Very easy to get hurt there very hazardous environment ...they dont clean anything very stressful job and make you lift heavy doors alone ....very likely you will need surgery for a hernia.
Great
Order Puller & Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 17, 2019
Reeb Millwork offered a great environment with knowledgeable managers and great people to work with. The actual work sucked and I hated every second I was there.
Very negative work environment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mocksville, NCFebruary 26, 2019
I love what I do, but negativity has grown and customer satisfaction has dropped. Management has poor attitudes, which makes you feel intimidated to ask questions, or give ideas for problem solving.
Cons
Covering up problems instead of fixing them.
Content
HR (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 4, 2019
I've worked in HR for many years. Our manager has continued to support our growth both professionally and personally. I have work - life balance and no need to go anywhere else!
Pros
Work - Life Balance
Overall great job
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Barclay, MDJanuary 26, 2019
Great place to work with good people all around. The pay was good and the people I worked around where great. Overall great place to be now a days. I hear the company is getting bigger and there is more to probably learn but very worth it at the end of the day
I had fun there.
ACRO Line Builder (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 17, 2019
Good place to work as entry level job but can't live on it. I did it for something to do. Pay was not equal to the job title. Overtime was plentiful and paied at time and a half.
Pros
Paied overtime
Cons
Not climate controlled
Production Supervisor
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 16, 2019
A typical day at Reeb Millwork. Each day is very helter skelter inthat you are always shorthanded due high turnover of employees day or night shift on days though they more people to cover, on nights it leaves you shorthanded.
Pros
Bonuses depending how good the year was.
Cons
High turnover rate
bad place to work
Asembler wood working (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIJanuary 11, 2019
they treat you like your a nobody they dont care if you got family. I worked there for a 1 year at first I was on the line assumbeling doors on the exterior side of the line it was balls to the wall there then I did good there so they put me on jam perp knock that out the park but I had a partner helping me he ended up leaving cause he got sick for a few weeks and then I was all by myself thinking I'm going to get help with all this work I had I told the supervisor he didn't care all they want is the work getting done I had to stay there for like 13 hours a few weeks I dont mind that but when u get treated like a slave cant do that I HATE THAT PLACE WORST JOB EVER DONT APPLY
forklift driver
Forklift operator / order picker (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIJanuary 11, 2019
I would handle customer pick ups on occasions which I enjoyed I am getting actually meet the customer in person, load and unload trucks and make sure everything was in order and ready for shipping.
Early shifts leaves lots of free time
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hellertown, PADecember 28, 2018
the work can be high paced as you need to hit your quota's daily but that leaves a lot of time for overtime work and having early hours working from 6-2:30 there is a lot of free time in the afternoon to spend doing stuff you need to get done in your day to day life
Grrat place to work
Door asembler (Current Employee) –  Mocksville, NCDecember 18, 2018
Great place to work for builders and manufacturing use of a tale measure is needed and knowledge of power tools great benefits and a friendly environment to work on also competitive
Pros
Beneifits pay team leaders
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reeb Millwork. Our community is ready to answer.