Reeb Millwork Employee Review

View all Reeb Millwork reviews

bad place to work
Asembler wood working (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIJanuary 11, 2019
they treat you like your a nobody they dont care if you got family. I worked there for a 1 year at first I was on the line assumbeling doors on the exterior side of the line it was balls to the wall there then I did good there so they put me on jam perp knock that out the park but I had a partner helping me he ended up leaving cause he got sick for a few weeks and then I was all by myself thinking I'm going to get help with all this work I had I told the supervisor he didn't care all they want is the work getting done I had to stay there for like 13 hours a few weeks I dont mind that but when u get treated like a slave cant do that I HATE THAT PLACE WORST JOB EVER DONT APPLY

Other Reeb Millwork Employee Reviews

Please read before working at reeb!!!
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 9, 2019
I was there a year and 3 months. In that time, I had 4 different Operation Managers. The Leadership team is constantly changing peoples roles and not for the better. They immediately overreact to bad production numbers and put out fires instead of fixing the processes.

The company is extremely disorganized and although they say they care about Safety and Quality, all they care about is Production. The current Ops Manager dictates from his office and if you don’t like his decision, you can find another job (his exact words). There is no coaching or help from your superiors. And all they do is berate you and focus on the flaws. The hourly employees are not paid well at all and that is why they don’t have any reason to work harder. And the rules change daily.

Both the hourly and salaried staff there are all miserable and it was a blessing in disguise that I am no longer there. You DO NOT want to work for this organization, you will be fearful of loosing your job every single day.
Pros
Good pay for salaried employees.
Cons
Poor leadership, gut decisions, hostile environment, bullying, insubordination
Find something else
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Mocksville, NCAugust 7, 2019
Poor place to work you have no home life management is sorry. You go in and do your job there still not happy with that plant manager is a 29 yr old joke.HR is a joke. If you have to miss a cpl of days they fire you even with a doctor's note

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reeb Millwork. Our community is ready to answer.