Reeb Millwork Employee Reviews

Great place to work and begin a career in millwork
Millwork quoter (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 26, 2017
Typical day you show up at 8am and work till 5pm you learn a lot about millwork and what goes into it in terms of knowledge needed. management is great and you can find help when needed, workplace is fast paced and leads to stressful situations. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with customer requests and demands. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people that you work with it is family owned and you get that sense of community working in the office.
Liverpool ny
Bullshitter (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYNovember 20, 2017
Terrible company to work for. They will have you do what everyone else doesn’t want to do. Be ready to get taken advantage of while your there! HORRIBLE
Pros
Chew tobacco while working like everyone else
My Review
Door Estimator (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RINovember 20, 2017
It is a decent place to work with decent salary. No room for advancement. The company does well at certain locations but not as well at others...,..
The work place is what you make of it!
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 31, 2017
What I learned is to always watch your back! The workplace was fast moving and the hardest part of job was to remove the hostilities. The 2nd shift was always scrutinized no matter good of job they did.
Pros
Free lunches and Give aways.
Cons
One sided favored first shift employees.
I loved it here.
Administrative Assistant- Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  Mocksville, NCOctober 27, 2017
I loved this job and my supervisor. It wasn't approved by corporate to keep me though. It's a small company here and only 1 admin assist is needed. I would have loved to stay. I will miss everyone.
Pros
loved my job and the people I worked with
Cons
A lot of dust from the shop.
Productive and relaxed work environment.
Window Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 29, 2017
Nice people to work with. I learned how to properly assemble windows back together before they were taken to final assemble. Management was very laid back but made sure everything was getting done on time and with accuracy.
Pros
Two breaks plus a lunch break.
Cons
Transporting of glass was sometimes difficult due to congestion of carts in walk ways.
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 9, 2017
Great place to work with decent pay and hours. Management is decent and they take care of their employees. Occasionally get free lunches which is nice. Benefits and overtime are available, and lots of departments to choose from if you want to move around.
fun and relax place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 30, 2017
deliver doors to customers and unload door. complete paperwork and always make sure the customer was happy with what they got delivered to them. if any problems happened you had to report them and explain what happened
Accounting department friendly but messy
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 29, 2017
Fun job with very nice individuals to work with. The accounting work was basic and easy. The work environment was very laid bad.

With that said, the finance/accounting department was a mess. They were constantly missing invoices, they sign everything by hand, the software they use is very outdated (VERY), and they were constantly missing a portion of their discount dates sheerly because they were unable to locate physical invoices.

No digital records like most normal companies today, everything was in file cabinets, or just in piles above shelves. I am surprised the bosses allow such a clutter and literally lose money because of it.

Needs a complete revamp in my opinion.

Overall the people were very nice and friendly, though, so it was enjoyable vs. being yelled at or ordered around.
Pros
An hour lunch and friendly co-workers
Cons
Organization was horrendous
Enjoyable
Shop material handler/warehouse (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJuly 20, 2017
Overall really good environment to work for. Management is very effective and helpful when you need questions or have work related issues or concerns.
Pros
Free lunches on holidays and for being safe
indifferent
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 20, 2017
Not very flexible with vacation, sick days, or time off when an employee starts, advancement into management minimal, very educational job, teaches problem solving skill, and how to manage multiple tasks at one time.
Pros
educational
Cons
no advancement
good company
Team Lead/Finish Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 15, 2017
Reeb millworks was one of the best places I've ever worked. I wish I never had to leave that job, I love woodworking and the staff were great people,,
Pros
good pay
Cons
Growing wholesale distributor and manufacturer
Recruiting & Talent Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 6, 2017
Successful hard working employees working toward the common goal of customer satisfaction having the right tools to do the job. Company is growing in all of its markets
great place to work
Warehouse Receiver (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIMay 31, 2017
i just didn't make enough of money, it was a great company to work for and their employes are great . the management team was great at what they do. i really didnt want to leave but was forced to do to fininanchels
Great People
Field Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Barclay, MDMay 8, 2017
I enjoy working here and they have given me a sense of stability. They invest in the people that work hard and believe that will go above and beyond their job title. True sense of a family environment as we are a team and work together to address issues no matter what they are. Room for advancement if you are willing to work for it.
Pros
Great People, Great Pay, Great Training
Cons
Product can be difficult to understand, Constantly changing
Consistant work flow
Door Maker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMarch 27, 2017
Fast paced work place that takes alot out of you, but rewards you well in the end. Very good pay grade to start you off with. Learn a few good measuring techniques.
Reeb Millworks
Loader (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 15, 2017
Reeb Millworks was an okay job experience for me. Basically got to work out while getting paid. Employee's were friendly.
Pros
able to listen to music, 401k, health benefits
Cons
Very very heavy objects, very cold conditions
good place to work long term.
Shipping supervisor (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, RI 02917January 17, 2017
a good place. worked here for almost ten years. new operations manager is a tough person to work with, but is very good at what he does. the company takes care of their employees.
Pros
people
Cons
as like all production and manufactering, alot of hours.
Family style work place
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 4, 2017
Everyone is really nice
There is a lot to learn but as long as youre willing to learn, it should come relatively easy
There is help everywhere you turn, so never hesitate or feel bad for asking a question
They want you to do well there
Pros
close knit company
Cons
average pay
Challenging and fast paced
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hellertown, PADecember 12, 2016
One of the things I really enjoy about working for Reeb is the fast paced work. the days go bye fast and you are always being challenged by upper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reeb Millwork. Our community is ready to answer.