REeBroker

Working at REeBroker: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Good company to work for

Reebroker is a technology based real estate brokerage. Many tasks can be completed remotely without the need to physically go to the office. Many companies are now leaning in this direction.

Pros

Fair Commission

Assistant

Preparing documents, scanning, faxing, inputting data in computer, answering telephone and assisting Agents. Organizing/ checking files, making important calls for broker, keeping office cleaned and organized, taking trash out of

REeBroker insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great independent brokerage

Loved that I didn't have to work "the floor" and could keep my business from home...great broker spllt and lots of broker contact when you need it! Support staff was super helpful and referred me to a really good TC.

Pros

Branded in local community, low broker fees, lots of support!

Cons

Not as recognizable as KW, or CB but, they're catching on!

Work at Your Pace

Working for REebroker is completely at your pace and will. There is no harassment, as you do work from home, at your own pace, at your own will. They allow you to keep most of your commission, and you do not have to pay desk fees.

Pros

You are in charge of your own fate.

Cons

You must be your own motivator, as there is no one to help drive sales.

Exceptional Benefits and Support

REeBroker provides its agents with the utmost support to ensure success. They are very responsive and quick to help resolve any issues or questions for both the agents and clients. The most difficult part of working with an online broker is getting leads, as the agent is left to do all of that. That has to be tough for an agent that is just getting started.

Pros

Great compensation package and agent web page.

Cons

New agents may have a difficult time launching their careers.

Great company to work for agents and brokers.

Great company to work. Real 24/7 support. You can get live broker assistant on phone 9pm on weekend. Wow! Very low broker's fee (only $500 per closed transaction) and $135 e&o insurance. No any unexpected or hidden fees.

Net

Contributed to the development of an effective intermediary acquisition strategy to efficiently manage the campaign and event Guarantee precision in tracking agent loan applications and completed loans while providing assistance with general analysis and reporting on intermediary activity on a weekly and monthly basis. Render oversight to the entire transaction process by maintaining direct interaction with real estate professionals, clients, escrow companies, and property management companies

Pros

Authorized to expand the business

Cons

Commission Pay Structure

good

Good online real estate brokerage. nnnnnnnnnnnnnn.nnnnnnnnnn.

REeBroker is extremely reliable

This company has been the utmost positive work experience of my life. The brokers are communicative and positive everyday. Being a expert of assistant jobs I couldn't have been at a better office to work in. It was a sad moment when I had to leave the office to move to my new location due to family!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REeBroker. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about REeBroker in popular locations

• REeBroker
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?