Reef Tropical Employee Review

View all Reef Tropical reviews

Family Oriented Workplace
Pool Technician (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 27, 2015
A typical day at Reef Tropical starts at 7am and ends at 3:30pm or once all your pools are finished. On average I service 15 pools a day all located on the private island of Ocean Reef. I learneed quite a bit from balancing water, maintaining the cleanliness, and minor repairs. Management has always made me feel part of the family and has an open door policy as far up as the owner. The co-workers are always willing to help if needed and look aftter one another. The hardest part the day is dealing with the weather during the rainy months, being that we work outside. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I provided a service to my customers that truly appreciate and honor my work.
Pros
Yearly BBQ, Working for the rich and famous
Cons
No sick days

Other Reef Tropical Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Pool Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLFebruary 4, 2019
My first full time job!! Great people and If you work hard it will pay off!!! And there’s more opportunities in other fields like landscape and instillation of equipment !
Pros
Work alone
Very Inconsiderate Company
Pool Technician (Former Employee) –  Key Largo, FLDecember 3, 2017
The company is very stressful to work for and have impossible deadlines and expectations most of the time. The management team is always competing to see who can do the least work and most of the customer service representatives are always throwing their co workers under the bus. If you want a secure job this is not the place. In my time there went through about 7+ pool cleaners in one year. Was a blessing leaving the company.
Pros
Location, independent
Cons
Stressful, unrealistic expectations, poor management