ReferralExchange, Inc Employee Reviews

Dont listen to servicing operations manager
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  sacramento,caOctober 1, 2018
servicing operations manager runs the show and is not good for this company. Company is discriminatory. If you are over 35, dont bother applying.

I believe the company has a culture that they are trying to make attractive but if your management is no good, demotivates you
Pros
nice office
Cons
fake people that act like they are nice and have no love at all
Pays well but high turnover
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Sacramento County, CASeptember 14, 2017
Interviewed and it took forever to get back to me with offer. The HR specialist is too much in the pot and this place has a high turnover rate. They are more interested in the young 25 and below young look and it shows. Diversification is definitely needed here.
Pros
Catered lunches
Cons
no advancement
September 27, 2017

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with our company. I do wonder if you indeed worked with us as we don't recognize ourselves in your story. From January until the end of September 2017 we have lost 2 awesome sales representatives. We have an extremely low turn over rate compared to our competitors. Also the recruitment process is designed to be speedy and focused on a set hiring date. Our colleagues clearly represent all ages, cultures and genders. If you are unhappy with us for any other reason, please let one of us know directly so we can help you.

Excellent Company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 8, 2017
ReferralExchange is growing fast and treating their employees really well along the way. Management cares about the individual with flexible work schedules, lots of opportunities for training and growth and free lunches every week. They are the perfect combo of a cool low key start-up with all the perks of a successful cash positive tech company.

In my job I have to get my real estate license which can be hard if you have a busy life or aren't used to studying but I only see this requirement as a bonus for my skills and experience.

When I started I had two job offers and grateful everyday that I picked this one!!!!
Pros
Training, development, caring managers, relaxed environment, free food
Cons
Long commute (but that might just be a me thing)
August 21, 2017

Thank you so much for leaving a review! So good to hear that you made the right pick! I'm sure that positive outlook positively effects those around you. Sharon

Unprofessional joke of a job!
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMay 25, 2017
The training was a manager just basically talking and talking about stuff that had nothing to do with the actual job.Then after training when you hit the phones the managers like to toy with you have you call them an try to sale reading a script that is like 10 pages long.What a joke !Once you start making calls actual sales calls if you do get your first sale you get cheered for then later that day if your not a frav of your manager your fired.So basically your used to make a sale then fired whenever your manager decides.Isn't that nice what a waste of company money to hire people just to turn around a fire.Like I said a unprofessional joke of a job!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Training, Management, Work/Life Balance
Awesome place to work - would recommend
Operations (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 3, 2017
Awesome and fun place to work. A really good work/life balance.
Fun and casual office with good friendly co-workers.
Health and vacation benefits could be a bit better but that is really the only complaint.
Depending on what department you work in/what your role is the work can be static and highly task based from the day to day. But the fun office environment makes it much better.
The company is young enough that they are still establishing procedures and the workplace/processes are fluid and open to change, so there is a place to work on projects as well.

Managers are great and helpful. Will provide consistent feedback and care about your personal growth.
Pros
flexible hours on Friday / catering on M/F
September 27, 2017

Thank you so much for your review!! We so appreciate it. It helps other great candidates find us.

Productive and fun company
Account Manager Associate (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CA (Natomas)June 13, 2016
I have been with ReferralExchange for 3 years and have never been with a company that treats their employees so well. You get recognized and awarded for a job well done. The company is growing rapidly, so there's room for growth and career advancement in the near future. ReferralExchange has a very competitive salary, great perks, and the culture at the servicing office is very friendly and laid back. We occasionally get catered lunch, unlimited snacks, annual holiday party with hotel stays in San Francisco, tickets to the Sacramento River Cats game and box tickets to the Giants game for you and your family with a buffet-style meal. The company seriously believe in work-life balance. I am truly grateful to be at ReferralExchange.
Pros
Weekly catered lunch, unlimited snacks, Giant's tickets, River Cats ticket, and an Annual Holiday party.
Cons
No option to work 9/4 or 10/3 work schedule
Innovative brokerage with great company culture
Sales Associate Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 6, 2016
ReferralExchange is an exciting company to work for and takes great care of their employees. The financial compensation is very competitive or leading the market for all positions in every campus. The company culture is the best I've experienced in my career and makes it easy to come-in and work hard everyday. Great training, coaching and support without micro-management from above.
Pros
Awesome co-workers, talented management, outstanding training, coaching and support. Weekly catered breakfast, frequent office events
Cons
Working with challenging realtors and some pressure to meet reasonable quotas.
Rapidly Growing Company with Many Great Opportunities!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 5, 2016
I fell in love with ReferralExchange as soon as I started working here, and so far, my experience with this company has been an extremely rewarding one! ReferralExchange is a small, but rapidly growing company, and its employees have the opportunity to grow and evolve quickly as the company expands. Everyone gets the chance to be an integral part of the business and all of its working components on a day to day basis, which is highly gratifying! I get to take on new challenges and projects at my own pace, and I get the chance to learn something new every day. Our team is cohesive and hard working, providing everyone with a low stress, flexible, and highly communicative environment. ReferralExchange also offers good benefits and a lot of fun perks to its employees. The bottom line is that I enjoy coming in to work and being a part of this company every day!
A company that you can call home
Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CA (Natomas)March 11, 2016
I started with ReferralExchange a little over 5 years ago in an entry level position and quickly knew I finally found a company that I could call home. We work in a close knit team environment where everyone is a part of the company's success. It's been refreshing to work for a company that cares about employing and recognizing top talent. I have always enjoyed our work environment, as there are no politics or any 'water cooler' drama. Everyone puts their best foot forward everyday and we celebrate our success' together. It is also a pleasure to work with such a diverse group of individuals. I actually like my job and brag about it and the company I work for, all the time.
Pros
Paid Time Off, work environment, company events like baseball games and the annual holiday party, great leaders who know how to lead and coach not just manage
Cons
I really can't come up with any (and no, I was not paid to say that).
Amazing company to work for!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 11, 2016
I started with this company early of 2015. I have loved every day that I've come to work. The atmosphere is light and fun, with other like minded people that equally love their job here.

Since I started I have gotten my Real Estate license, that the company paid for. This company wants to see that us employees are educated and succeed and enjoy our jobs. I know that this is something I will be doing for the long haul.

The opportunities here are endless. I've seen people move into new positions that have bettered their career with the company, as well as positions created for employees that specialize in something they are passionate about. I've never seen that in a company before.
Pros
Medical, Dental, Vision. 401K. PTO
August 21, 2017

Thank you for your review! Awesome that you obtained your CA RE License. :)

Great atomosphere and great energy in the office.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 11, 2016
I've been with ReferralExchange since 2012 and I have to say this is the best company I have ever worked for. They're open to your ideas and encourage your input. They always reward hard work and offer help any time you need it. Its a relaxed environment that makes your job that much more smooth and easy to do. Every day I learn something new about real estate. My day to day duties vary and I appreciate that this job is not mundane and boring. I really enjoy working for a company that values me as a person and employee, I see myself here for many more years to come.
August 21, 2017

Thank you so much for leaving a review. Coming from someone who has been with the company for years, just ads a little extra! I hope you will enjoy working at ReferralExchange for many years to come. Sharon

Work hard play hard!
Recruiter/Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 10, 2016
I started working here about a month ago and never had such a great and warm welcome. They even hand built me a desk! Everyone is and feels a big part of the company and takes ownership. Most people are self motivated, eager to get better and are smart. It seems like whatever I ask, whomever I ask it, I get an honest and open answer. No politics, no drama, just hard work and fun. Very mature work environment.
Pros
Mature and positive work environment
Cons
non yet!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ReferralExchange, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2