Refloor

Working at Refloor: 17 Reviews

United States17 reviews

Relaxed Work Environment

- Laid back work environment with emphasis on work culture- Open-door policy with all management including CEO- Everyone works as a team- Promoting from within!- Company is continuously growing- Just got a pool table!

Great office with great people!

I feel very lucky to be working with a group of such positive and talented individuals. I can be productive every day and I truly look forward to coming to work.

Refloor insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great place to build a future

I have been with Refloor for less than a week and am stunned by the level of mission driven talent that surrounds me. (You could say I’m “floored” Lol). I will certainly be challenged here, that is clear. However, the support I’ve received from my peers so far is unrivaled. The companies I’ve worked for in the past have been fair, but there is a greater sense of opportunity here. I have a feeling deep down that I’ve finally bet on the right horse by starting a career at Refloor and hope to build a great future for my family.

– November 5, 2021
Wow - Thank you for such an amazing review! We are glad you have chosen Refloor and we are more than excited to have you on the team! #StepOnIt

Fast growing, friendly and team oriented environment

Great place to work! Everyone is friendly, welcoming and supportive! Weekly Huddles, luncheons, pot lucks... to get the team motivated. Fast growing, fast paced.

Pros

Sense of belonging to a team environment/Vending machines take credit and debit cards

– November 5, 2021
Haha -- we love the pot lucks & luncheons too!! Such a great way to bring everyone together. Thank you for everything you do for Refloor -- and for your kind words -- it means a lot to us and the entire team!

Fun, Creative work environment !

I love working at Refloor, the people are great and teamwork is rewarded. We are growing fast and we need more great people to help us expand and continue to thrive !

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Great flexible work with an amazing team

I went into this job at 19 and 0 sales experience. After some great training and help I’m now doing good for myself. Very flexible job and a great family like job to work with. Manager is great and only wants nothing less than the best for you.

Pros

Stay busy, great staff, fun job

– November 5, 2021
It is the passion of our founder to help people succeed and elevate and we are thrilled to hear that you are not only enjoying yourself on our sales team, but thriving. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Fun & Friendly Family Floors

Unlike so many other office environments, they strive to keep the atmosphere fun and friendly- everyone truly feels like family. Occasional themed lunches and celebrations, pot-lucks and catered food. Casual attire is a huge plus!

Pros

fun events & free food, flexibility with schedule

– November 5, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are happy that you enjoy our fun, family atmosphere -- we love it too... and we know that YOU are the heartbeat of this company. Thank you. ❤

One of my favorite places to work

REFLOOR has an awesome set of core values that they expect out of every one of their staff. These include Positivity, Team Player and Customer Focused. It was great to see these values followed by all, and it let to a great working experience for me.

Pros

Friendly, hardworking, great atmosphere

– November 5, 2021
We LOVE our Core Values too -- and we know that having the right team members who embrace them are what sets us apart from our competitors. Thank you!!

Work hard and have fun doing it!

Working at Refloor has opened my eyes to a whole new world of how actually looking forward to going to work is an actual thing that exists. It is such a positive and encouraging atmosphere. There is so much room for growth and others (including managers) really want to see you succeed. No one ever says "that's not my job", its an all hands on deck atmosphere and there is always someone around to offer their help if needed. Refloor really defines the term "work family". I am proud to work for Refloor.

Pros

Video games in lunch room, Friendly contests!

Excited to be part of Americas fastest growing flooring company

I have been with Refloor for just 90 days. After losing a job of 30 years with a company that I loved, I had conceded that I would never find that culture again. I was wrong. The culture and work environment at Refloor eased all of my fears of the unknown . The CEO is passionate about the company as well as his employees. The management is nurturing and welcomes all opinions and feedback to make the company better every day. I know I am part of a team that is on the brink of huge success and am excited about being a part of it. My future holds endless possibilities and that is something I feel extremely excited about.

Pros

Great culture and work environment

Fun, friendly, sense of family

From the first moment I walked through the door, I felt a sense of family!! From all the managers and all the employees too. Everyone is treated with respect, kindness. The out pouring welcome when I started working here was awesome. The other great part, the owner walks around asks how your doing and praises you for a job well done and thanks you. He makes sure you know you are appreciated. I love it here!

Pros

Feeling appreciated and working with amazing co-workers/friends/family

A Flooring Family

I came into this job thinking it would be boring working for a flooring company but I was proven wrong very quickly. We are a tightly knit team, with fantastic people working at every level of the company. For the first time in my entire life I don’t dread coming in to work, I truly love working here. I feel my work is appreciated and that I am part of a family. I also believe in what we do as a company, providing the highest quality floors for our customers.

Pros

Culture, staff, work from home if sick

– November 5, 2021
Wow. Wow. Wow. There is no greater compliment from a team member than "I truly love working here"! We feel the same and we thank you for your hard work and positivity.

lacks integrity

Contract salespeople are treated as if there time is not valuable, You are selling an extremely over priced product, 40% higher than competition. If your'e shopped deal is dead,

Pros

freedom

Cons

greed and politics

– November 5, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are committed to creating an environment where all team members can thrive, but from time to time we will make a mistake and hire someone who does not meet our Core Values and cannot succeed regardless of the time we take to help develop their skills. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Growth opportunities and great start to my career!

Refloor has been a great start to my career. I did not have much experience previously and Refloor provided the training I needed to become a successful Sales Rep. I am now in training to be a General Manager!

Pros

Growth opportunities & pay

– November 5, 2021
THIS is what we love to hear! Our passion is to help people succeed and elevate and the fact that you came in inexperienced, were able to learn the skills to succeed, and are now training for a management position makes us extremely proud. Keep it up -- there is no limit when you partner with a company that gives you unlimited access to SUCCESS!

Great opportunity for entry level and opportunities for advancement!

I have enjoyed my time at Refloor because they gave me an opportunity that other companies did not. I did not have a lot of experience, but I wanted to learn and have room to grow. I started in sales and am now in training to be a General Manager!

Pros

Room to grow, pay, flexibility

Cons

Great culture. Growing company.

Refloor is a fast-growing company so there is a lot of potential for career growth. The leadership cares about employees and has really helped me expand my skill set. The team is like family, which has been really great. I love it here, but be prepared to work hard and be on top of your game!

Pros

Nice office. Great CEO. Fun atmosphere.

– November 5, 2021
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the positive culture at Refloor and we thank you for taking the time to leave your comments here -- this is so helpful for others who may be considering joining our team. Thank you for being positive and upholding our Core Values. YOU are the heart of this organization!

A great company for our customers

The culture at REFLOOR is very unique compared to anywhere I have worked at previously. Their number one mission is to provide their customers with a lifetime floor that they love and have structured their whole company about providing for this goal. I am happy to be apart of the growth of a business that truly cares.

Pros

Friendly work environment, happy coworkers, get things done attitude

– November 5, 2021
Thank you for leaving your review, and for being part of the Refloor success story. We are building something amazing here, and we are so happy that you have chosen to join us. Thank you!

Common questions about Refloor

Answered by current and former employees at Refloor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Refloor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Refloor in popular locations

• Refloor