Refresco (UK) Employee Reviews

Productive. People were chill.
Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKAugust 3, 2018
Pretty chill job would recommend. You're always on your feet so get used to that. I was working the 12 hr shift & it can really drain you at first but the duties you do are pretty simple.
Pros
People were nice & friendly.
Cons
It can get boring & repetitive.
Dishonorable and heartless company culture
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYJuly 31, 2018
Unethical and coldhearted company. Family values and the concept of personnel as valuable assets mean nothing, only the bottom dollar. They fired a supervisor for job abandonment the week before he took a wish trip with his terminally ill son, then told people he left on his own to pursue other interests. They will work you to the bone and then throw you to the wolves without a backwards glance.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
They dehumanize the workers. You are just a number to them.
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 23, 2018
Interviewed but never heard back from Management whether I got the job or not. I was promised a number of times that I would hear back one way or another. Kept putting me off stating next week, then the next week, then the next week. Never responds to emails or phone calls.
Great
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 17, 2018
I enjoy working at refresco its a relaxing job and the people are kind and organized. I would come back any time it's a place you can call your own. The work place is great.
coworkers are great management is horrible to say the least
process room (Current Employee) –  Wharton, NJJune 18, 2018
Refresco has no respect or employees, the money is horrible, and the benefits are way too expensive, the workers are stressed and pushed to their limit if you complain you will be fired lost our 6 holidays and were lied to about wages, typically a sweat shop
Cons
management sucks
Production work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKMay 25, 2018
It's a growing place for people who want to experience work in warehouses. It is a good work environment with good staff members very organized. I will recommend it to anybody who is trying to learn about the warehouse industry.
Engineering group and HR are terrible
Engineering (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 15, 2018
Lack of leadership and general manager skills. Maintenance Manager is clueless and seems lost. Ammonia system leaks and compressors are just torn apart for years. Waste water is a joke, dumping excessive amounts of waste to city and fines are a excepted practice daily. HR is terrible when it comes to personal, no commitment to employees
Pros
I'm sure there is some but it isn't worth it
Cons
Start at A, and keep rolling to Z
Focus was mostly on the bottom line
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKMay 7, 2018
An unorganized atmosphere that's only objective was the bottom line. I wish I was trained better. The lack of communication between teams made it hard to work. Wasn't a terrible place but not the best place to work either.
Hourly Associate (Current Employee) –  SikestonApril 4, 2018
Good place to work. Just too small fro much advancement. Looking to get out while it's still fun. My coworkers are nice for the most part. I will miss this place.
Pros
Shoe program
Not terrible
MACHINE OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Sikeston, MOMarch 26, 2018
Not too terrible of a place to work. If you work 1st shift life is a lot better. You have a voice with management and they will actually listen to what you're talking about and even implement your ideas if they're good. If you need to take off for a little bit to handle personal business its fine, or even if you need to leave for the rest of the day for something, the supervision is flexible. If you work nights no one will listen to you, you will rack up attendance points even if you have to take a child to the hospital, and there's a pretty general sense of "Take it or leave it" mentality around this evening time. Some positions are a cake walk and others can be pretty labor intensive. Your idea of how the place is, all pretty much depends on the route you take starting with your arrival and where you end up. Some people have great things to say, but they were also swept up into great positions while others where left in the dust.
Pros
free pop, simple hiring process, occasional free meals and parties
Cons
short breaks, unpaid lunch, hard work, mostly lacking teamwork
Overall good place to work . Good people and management upfront.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 9, 2018
Good place to work and good people and teamwork . Productive
Work environment, always guaranteed your hours, no layoffs,
I learned how to deal with many types of people. I learned a lot about the juice plant.

Hardest part is when machines did no run properly.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Very fast pace and fun environment to work in
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKFebruary 27, 2018
Loved the job and the pay did not want to leave but was pregnant while working and got sick and doctor removed me from work. Can be stressful at times but it's allot of fun.
Pros
Several breaks and was laid back
Cons
If a smoker did have to walk a ways to smoke
agradable ambiente de trabajo con flexibilidad en el horario
Human Resource Assistant (full time) (Former Employee) –  Wharton, NJFebruary 20, 2018
agradable ambiente de trabajo con flexibilidad en el horario
Challenging place to work
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 9, 2018
Very stressful place to work - understaffed and hard finding employees. Communication is limited to employees. There is no recognition for hard work.
Fun production warehouse
D pal operator (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 28, 2018
At refresco i worked different line positions. I worked boxer. I worked d pal. Checking labels to ensure the labels were glued perfectly and boxed and wrapped and sent to shipping.
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
Hot in the summer
good place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 11, 2018
good place to work work 12 hour shift run machines learned how to run machines stressfull place to work had good coworkers and superivors it was fast pace work
Most people there are great to work with but everything else is poor
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKDecember 18, 2017
We don’t work enough during the holidays. The communication of workers all the way up to management was outrageously poor. If you are a filler operator I would definitely say that is the worst job there. And we are well underpaid it’s ridiculous!
Great people with a sincere interest of development
PLANT CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKDecember 13, 2017
Great Supervisor and Associates that make the working experience well worth the sustainability. Always willing to help in any way possible to ensure people develop personally and professionally.
Interesting place
Juice mixer (Former Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKDecember 9, 2017
I never have worked at a place like this before. I was given the opportunity to learn how to work a forklift and create the correct mixture to create monster energy drinks.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Work night shifts
Typical day at Refresco
Line Filler Operator/Depal (Former Employee) –  Fort Gibson, OKNovember 21, 2017
There were only two time shifts a person could work on. A) 7:00 am to 7:00 pm or B) 7:00pm to 7:00am.
I had B. I worked at line 3 filler. The filler fills the bottles or cans with juices and is sent down the line to the casepacker for packaging. Some days the filler ran well, most times it did not, depending on the cans that were being ran.Whenever a can or bottle jammed, it often stopped the whole entire line, disrupting the process, and destroying few to many of the cans. At times the crash would cause scorching hot fluids to fly all over the place. It sometimes would land on my skin, arm and face. This would cause bruising. In many cases, a feeling of inflammation in your skin that was burnt for the rest of the whole day.

Hardest part is being there for 12+ hours, and not getting paid enough. If you worked over 40, which you do in most cases, you are taxed very hard by the temp service you worked through. This could range as much as $100.00 to $200.00!
Pros
Cons
Very low pay, especially proportionally to the hard work. no benefits. 12+ grueling hours, Burns and damages you could get on a daily bases.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Refresco (UK). Our community is ready to answer.