Regal Entertainment Group Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,969 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Explore Regal Entertainment Group
Chick-fil-A eyes new spot near Christiansburg mall(opens in a new window)Roanoke Times
Former Branford movie theater sits empty, but ideas for reuse floated(opens in a new window)New Haven Register
Retiring With A 401(k) Millionaire's Income Stream(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
Midday movers: AMC Entertainment, Nike, Rite Aid and more(opens in a new window)StreetInsider.com
You're seeing Regal Entertainment Group jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 2.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 204 questions about working at Regal Entertainment Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Regal Entertainment Group employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Regal Entertainment Group within the last 5 years.
Not many..But enough to asure them that I was a good fit for them.. As I would be anywhere!!
Tell me about yourself can you tell me anything about our regal unlimited program what should we check bags for (weapons) where do you think you’d struggle the most working here (aka weakness) what’s your ONE biggest expectation when you walk in a theater/retail place what would you do if someone said their popcorn was stale and cold
Why was I interested in joining to Regal family?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Regal Entertainment Group?Published on May 24, 2021
- Regal Entertainment Group