Regal Entertainment Group Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Associate manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 23, 2018
Very good place to learn management and inventory. Will build customer relation extensively. room for advancement if patient, benefits only for full time.
Cool place to work for young adults into movies
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAMay 23, 2018
This was also a summer job that I had the same time as another job. Looking back on it it was easy and the perks were great like two free movie tickets a week or free drinks and popcorn and posters.
Fast-paced and fun environment for an entry-level position
Floor Staff/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMay 23, 2018
This was my first job as a college freshman and I really enjoyed it. The managers were very helpful and professional and made the working environment very comfortable. Worked long hours but got discounts on tickets to movies and food at the concession stand. Many of the workers there were young, in high school or college so it is a very playful and energetic environment. Closing shifts were fun but that didn't mean you could slack off. Learned teamwork, patience, promptness, neatness, and customer service skills.
Pros
Free soda and popcorn on breaks, free movie tickets
Cons
Late closing hours, rushed concession stand
I'm glad i worked there.
Usher/Concessions (Former Employee) –  Chamblee, GAMay 23, 2018
I had a great time there. Everyone there was extremely nice and would gladly work with them again. I met new friends that i could talk to. I especially enjoyed the free movies.
Pros
free movies, free drinks
Cons
short breaks
Great first job!
Floor Staff (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORMay 21, 2018
Our work pace greatly depended on what movies we received; be prepared to work in both a fast and slow paced working environment. Great work environment, amazing coworkers, dependable management, and an overall spectacular experience. Would trade it for anything.
Pros
friendly people, discounted movies, good experience
Cons
can be stressful, not a lot of hours
Fun First Job
Floor Staff (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMay 21, 2018
This is a great first job it’s fun, you get half off food and free movie tickets. However they don’t pay well, it is not a livable income so don’t plan on staying after you graduate unless you want to become a manager.
Pros
%50 off Food, Free movie tickets
Cons
Low Pay
Overall, great place to meet new people.
Sales Associate, Salesperson, Sales Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 19, 2018
Not my cup of tea, but a great place to meet people. I loved all the different movies that we would show in our theater, it all brought people together. But the hassel and the rude costumers got to be too much. I resigned and moved to Florida.
Free movie tickets
Concessions Cashier (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 18, 2018
The best part of working at Regal was definitely the free movie tickets. I was once able to take my whole family of 6 to the movies for free aside from the concessions that i got that were alf off.
Regal Entertainment Group
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXMay 18, 2018
I love working at the movie theatre. I manage employees, maintain customer service and accountability of inventory. Hours are crazy due to being open 365 days a year.
Pros
Tickets and food discount
Cons
Crazy hours
Productive and an enjoyable place to work
Floor Staff (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 17, 2018
Regal is a fast-paced, productive, enjoyable place to work at. Regal works with your schedule, perfect for high school students and college students at.

Want to know more about Regal Entertainment Group?

Ask a question
Fun place to work if you love the movies.
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHMay 17, 2018
Very fun environment to work in. Get to manage many young people who are working there as their first jobs and mold them to help them become successful.
Pros
Free movies
Cons
Short breaks, compensation
Nice High school job
Concession Worker (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAMay 16, 2018
For those looking for a job in high school I'd recommend this one. It is an easy job that provides a stable income for high school students. Not only that but it is a place where you can gain experience for working as a adult.
Don't work here unless you enjoy hating your work
Cook (Former Employee) –  Moore, OKMay 16, 2018
To be honest working here was a complete waste of time as far as learning new skills is considered. I didn't apply for the job for that reason anyways. It's the usual minimum wage job that will help pay the bills for a while until you can find a better paying job. The actual people you work with usually aren't that bad, if you can deal with highschoolers. They mismanage a lot of the aspects of the business you think would be rather easy like employee service. There is also almost no opportunity for advancement unless you work there for years. No raises either. You don't even get free lunch. You do however get free movie tickets.
Pros
Free movie tickets
Cons
Short breaks, No employee support, bad management, high schoolers
Good Benefits
Manager/ Projectionist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2018
Regal Entertainment Group is my current employer and is a high paced environment to work. It required my flexibility and long time industry knowledge.
Fun place to work
Floor Staff (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORMay 15, 2018
I enjoyed the experience I gained when I worked at Regal Cinemas. I learned many skills. I loved that the floor staff and managers were friendly and welcoming to anyone and everyone.
Pros
discounts, free movies
Cons
closing shift ends at 1am, fast paced a times
Good starting job, caps out quick.
Floor Staff/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 15, 2018
Not worth too much of your time. Spend a year or two, maybe go for manager, but do NOT spend more than 5 years here. Raises are laughable. No sense of advancement.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Stressful
Fast paced stressful environment
Full Time Manager (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAMay 15, 2018
Working for the company for almost 7 years and it still seems like corporate and GMs are on two different pages. Would recommend as a starting job, wouldn’t recommend hopping into management.
sales (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMay 15, 2018
A great starter job, not too rewarded despite free movies and half off of concessions. Management is debatable, some managers are good and some are bad.
Fast paced and lovely customers
Floor staff (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 14, 2018
Fast paced work environment when it would get busy. Learned how to work at a fast pace and basic movie industry knowledge. The hardest part of the job had to be the quick pace. The best part of the job was the free movie discount.
Great first job
Floor Staff (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAMay 13, 2018
It's a fun first job, pretty much any regal you go to your welcome with a fun accepting coworkers. It's just when you work there for a while you start to notice the flaws and backward things that happen.
Pros
Free movies (you + one guest), free popcorn and drink during shifts, 50% off concession items at all regal locations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regal Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.4

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight