Regal Heights Rehabilitation and Health Care Center Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Worst place EVER
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hockessin, DEApril 25, 2018
Run, don’t walk from this place they care
more about numbers rather than adequate care of people. Management got there little click that they favor. Those are the ones that are cutting corners and stealing time.
Cons
Short of help, nurses think wiping butt is beneath them.
Worst place ever you are a slave to these people.Management has no respect for CNA's and the charge nurses doesn't help at all.RUN RUN RUN !
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson Heights, NYOctober 11, 2017
To all my Cna's out there do not apply to work at this place.Worst facility I ever came across.Pay is great but you have no benefits,this is SLAVERY !
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No benefits and management doesn't respect the CNA'S
Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Jackson Heights, NYJuly 7, 2015
The staff from management to support staff are all respectful and pleasant willing to work collaboratively to accomplish the singular goal of the residents well-being.
Pros
One of the perks included free lunch, as much as you can eat.
Cons
The commute was over an hour and a half
The workplace is very nice but it is very stressful due to lack of staff.
wound Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jackson Heights, NYSeptember 4, 2014
If there are more staff, the work load would be better and the quality of care given to residents would be great. Most of our residents complain of lack of staff. I learned that in this case, we still have to value our residents and their needs are our priority. The management is good, they listen to your suggestions and comments. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people you are working with.
Pros
Free lunches for all
Cons
doing over time work due to lack of staff
Fun workplace
Recreation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJanuary 27, 2014
Co-workers are nice, and this job was a very fulfilling job cause you got to care for elderly people who need your help to eat or go outside.
Pros
Free Lunches
The facility was a great learning environment for me
Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Jackson Heights, NYMay 21, 2012
As an intern I had the opportunity to learn and ask as many questions as necessary. Our supervisor had high expectations and that motivated me to work harder and better each day. I worked with mostly elderly residents and was exposed to their views on life, their hardships and their wisdom. I completed daily psycho-social interviews with residents, ran a weekly spanish-speaking support group and met for supervision with a licensed clinical social worker each week. The most challenging part of working with this population was setting boundaries and trying my best to not become emotionally involved with residents. Overall, it was an excellent experience.