Regal Medical Group Employee Reviews

Lack of proper training.
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJuly 17, 2018
Poor management and training. Unfair treatment of new employee.
Did not get the time to settle into the new job. Aggressive supervisor with no empathy for a novice, to the job.
Pros
Cons
Lack of propper training.
Inconsistant management
Compliance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJuly 8, 2018
The manager I worked for was not approachable. The manager in the unit next to mine was very nice and helpful and got in trouble with my manager for helping me. The Dircetor let each area manger do what they wanted. HR did not assist with unit issues. I would have liked to have stayed but the manger of my unit did not feel the need to accomodate my request for an item that every other employee had.
Pros
Front Office Medical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAJune 25, 2018
working at Regal Medical Group was a great experience for me. I learn to work with different medical specialties, since we had multi specialty doctors. I love working there. Great environment
Pros
great benefits and pto was great as well.
Cons
sometimes i wouldn't take a lunch within time and or would have to eat at my desk.
Regal medical group
Outpatient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJune 12, 2018
Great company you are able to grown within. Management does need some more training and able to be a team player. This place help me put all my skills i have learned through out my career and and also learned new ways.
Pay is good not worth stress
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJune 12, 2018
Good pay and great benefits but not worth the stress management puts you under. The department I was in the supervisor didn't like or respect you if you had common sense; she was incompetent and NOT a people person which should be an asset when you're a supervisor or in any managerial position.
Pros
Paid time off. Benefits. Good people to work with.
Cons
Incompetence. Management.
great working enviornment
Prior Authorization Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJune 10, 2018
company is competitive with other business as far as providing great service to its members and providers, the company is also a great working environment.
Regal
Outpatient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAMay 30, 2018
The job is really easy sometimes stressful but its rare for it to be super stressful. The people around are super nice and make the job a better company to work for
work
Case Manager/Prior Authoriczation Nurse (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAMay 9, 2018
Working at regal has been. My coworkers are awesome and very easy to get along with. There has been a rare time when none of us got a long.

Being here I have learned utilization management and the back end of the healthcare spectrum
Over all great experience
Contracting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAApril 25, 2018
Under new management, but over all great environment to work at. Excellent benefits. People there are great to work with. Built friendships. Great team members
I enjoyed my time at Regal
Customer Service Specialist Regal Medical Group (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAApril 16, 2018
I really don't like to do reviews because there is a question about the CEO of Regal and I never met the person (s) to really give a good answer. I put "NO" for my response. I think if you are looking for a pretty good opportunity to work in an environment that's fast pace and they will keep you on your toes with training then this one is for you. You all are in very close quarters so everyone can see what you are doing at all times.
Pros
Good job
Cons
Employee raises.
Production enviorment
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAApril 12, 2018
Stressful claims production allot of work to do in a small amount of time, a lot of overtime. Very independent job management there for all needs and questions.
Productive and challenging
Transition Expert Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAMarch 29, 2018
Working for RMG has giving me the opportunity to grow in the Healthcare Industry by learning everyday more about Medicare and other Health Plans benefits that a lot of our members received. I like the challenge, and working for RMG gives you the change to challenge yourself every day by retaining members and providing the best customer care.

The fact to know that you can be rewarded by assisting others makes it more interesting. Everyone likes to get recognized by the hard work you put into everyday, and this company knows how to show they are thankful for what you do and continue doing for the company to keep growing.

I love working for this company because they believe in you, they give you the opportunity to develop your skills in every way you can. i would love to continue working for RMG and hoping they can open a branch in the San Diego county, however I have to relocate and need to find another company where I can demonstrate my experience and challenge myself to learn new things in the Heaelthcare industry.
Pros
commissions, great benefits, company parties are fancy.
April 2, 2018

We are always happy to hear that we provide a company culture that supports and encourages the efforts of our employees. We are a company that welcomes new ideas and people who possess a “can-do” attitude along with a commitment to teamwork. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Prior Authorization coordinator
Prior Authorization Coordinator (Current Employee) –  NorthridgeMarch 19, 2018
processing high volume of prior authorizations
gathering documents and medical records . Eligibility and benefits
customer service. Friendly environment and stressful from time to time.
Pros
good benefits overtime
Cons
poor managment
March 21, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the comprehensive benefits that we offer our employees. The happiness of all of our employees is important to us. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Unhealthy enviormrnt
Medical management (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 13, 2018
Typical day-stressful
What you learned- how not to treat others
Management-condescending
Workplace culture-fearful of Management
The hardest part of the job-going to work
The most enjoyable part of the job-when the Management wasn’t present
Pros
Cons
Poorly managed department
March 21, 2018

We appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback about your experience. We pride ourselves on respecting our employees and providing an environment for them to thrive both professionally and personally. Please know we take this matter seriously and we will direct your concerns to the appropriate department. Thank you.

Fast growing company, intense work schedule
Inpatient medical Director (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CA 91325March 11, 2018
Amazing company, feels more like a family than employer. Everyone is very hard working. When you start the goals are clear, and not much unnecessary delegation of work going on. All employees are very happy.
Pros
Great pay and benefits, mice coworkers
Cons
Long hours, but I chose them myself
March 21, 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate you letting us know about your positive experiences and that you have the opportunity to work with friendly people. We are always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience and we value your opinion.

Community Engagement Liaison (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAMarch 11, 2018
I fell under the marketing department so my experience may differ from a lot of the individuals that work here. Overall great experience here though the compensation might not be up to industry standards.
Pros
Flexible, Good on PTO
Cons
Long commutes
March 21, 2018

We appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback about your experience. We always strive to provide a fair and competitive compensation for our employees. We do our best to recognize their skills and talents, and ensure there are reasonably compensated Please know we take this matter seriously and we will direct your concerns to the appropriate department. Thank you.

Large Corporation
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAMarch 8, 2018
Focus is on identifying means to save money for the company. Not a lot of opportunities for growth. Limit support from management and Human Resources. Continually expanding and utilizing new available programs for patients.
March 12, 2018

We appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback about your experience. We are committed to providing as many career opportunities as possible to support our employees in achieving their career goals while employed with us. Please know we take this matter seriously and we will direct your concerns to the appropriate department. Thank you.

great place to work
Duals Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 1, 2018
Great place to work - everyone is team player.
the most enjoyable part of the job is working with our members.
Lots of diversity in the work place culture .
March 5, 2018

We’re always happy to hear that we can provide a positive working environment for our employees. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly value the feedback we receive so we can continue to improve our company processes to make our company a positive place to work.

fast paced and fun
Prior Authorization Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAFebruary 23, 2018
Work was sometimes overwhelming but I enjoyed the fast paced environment. They provide great benefits. Wouldn't mind going back. They also have nice holiday parties!
February 26, 2018

We are always happy to hear that we provide a company culture that supports and encourages the efforts of our employees. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

how they treat workers is unfair
Prior Authorizations Coordinator Answered (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAFebruary 17, 2018
no organization, they pick and choose who they like an no training offered, the supervisors and managers are are very unprofessional and play favoritism
Pros
insurance
Cons
very unprofessional
February 19, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regal Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9