Regency Centers Employee Reviews

Family Environment
Lease Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 19, 2018
Regency show concern for their employees and the environment. A great and upcoming company. Proactive in reference to healthcare and create a family environment.
Pros
Great activities for employees
Cons
Workplace is located on the 26-28 floors
Great Culture
Employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 10, 2018
Regency Centers is a wonderful place to work, however, there is always politics and individuals that do well when they "play the game" in any organization.
Pros
Fantastic HR and world class people.
Cons
Politics
Great People
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 13, 2018
When you spend a lot of time at work, it is great to be surrounded by excellent people. The staff at the Walnut Creek office are more than co-workers, they are family
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Hours can be long
Work Life Balance
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 4, 2018
Regency Centers' culture emphasizes work life balance. Their wellness program is second to none and the departments are collaborative and team-oriented.
Real Estate Accounting
Real Estate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 23, 2017
Regency Centers is a very stable company with great benefits. It is one of the best companies I have worked for. Friendly work environment with a good balance for work and family life.
Productive and friendly place to work
Intern (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 13, 2017
The culture/environment is very friendly and fun. The different departments work on several projects at a time so it is involved but there are fun conference days, ping pong tournaments, and work with charity.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible work schedule
Cons
No full-time position offered after internship
Great Company
IT Intern (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2017
Great work environment. The company really cares about its people. Lots of employee benefits and understanding of work-life balance. I have learned a lot from the leadership of the higher ups.
Our People are Our Best Asset? Really?
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 31, 2017
This company hides behind a slogan that suggests that they care about their employees and their development, but in reality that couldn't be further from the truth. The culture has changed as the size of the company has increased. What used to be a tightly-knit company that was built on family values has turned into a publicly traded slave to their stockholders—at the cost of their employees. The benefits at Regency are about the only thing that I can truly say is exceptional about this corporation.
Pros
Highly competitive benefit package
Cons
High turn-over, poor management, lack of career development and promotion
Company of Cliques
Real Estate Accounting (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 23, 2017
GREAT CEO and President
GREAT Benefits and Perks
Company caters to fresh college grads with no real world experience and ladder climbers.
Middle management is not well trained.
Real Estate Accounting Department is high turnover because proper training is not made available.
Perception is placed above Performance.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Cultural Cliques
They give you the feel of family
Janitor and Cleaner (Current Employee) –  StlouisApril 6, 2017
Overall it's a good place to work most of the people treat you like family. The pay is great ,but the benefits could be a little better and more affordable.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Mess break times
Fun enjoyable work place
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2017
I delt with different people personalities, culture, and attitude overall I loved coming to work I was a big fan of my supervisor she always kept it real in made sure I had all hours.
Pros
Lunch, Benefits
Cons
Short Breaks
Nice place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, INJanuary 6, 2017
Always stayed busy and never stood around. Family oriented and i really enjoyed whatching family visit.. the kitchen would be bigger and not so lame
Pros
Extra hpurs that i always wanted and needed
Cons
Dirty taklking staff
Helps you learn new skills or talents that you dont think you have
Furniture Holder (Current Employee) –  Langley Park, MDDecember 9, 2016
The staff are just very loving and treats you like family, we all help each other to improve our skills to help each other succeed. If an emergency occurs in your life, the management are understanding and will give you time off to either help or fix what's the problem.
Excellent REIT with great culture
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 16, 2016
Working for Regency Centers was enjoyable and my co-workers were what made our Team great! I learned each and every day something new and exciting. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction between me and my Tenants and the interaction between all levels of personnel at Regency. A typical day was never typical. No two days were the same and although very demanding and challenging it was one of the best companies I had ever been employed. While needing to take a sabbatical had nothing to do with the actual company, I find myself comparing other opportunities now to what I had. The work life balance was fair and management was great. Overall I give this company a five star rating!
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
few
Excellent Company - Strives for work/life balance
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILAugust 16, 2016
Best in Class Company! They offer great pay, benefits and a fun, team oriented environment. They strive for work/life balance and they offer promotion opportunities from within.
Great place to work.
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, ORMarch 16, 2016
Good people to work with ., friendly staff , orientation okay. Worked both skilled and long term patients, Great CNAs on staff.
Property Accounting Experience
Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 15, 2015
Currently, as a Property Accountant, I have become proficient with my portfolio of 50 shopping centers located in the Virginia/Maryland Region, and am now eager to broaden my scope and reach by best utilizing my skills and experience by working remoting.
Pros
Great Benefits
Great leadership
accountant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 24, 2015
Great leadership - truly care about employees and work life balance. Stress the importance of using PTO time and recharging your batteries. Work hard, play hard.
This company really values its employees.
Leasing Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 14, 2015
Regency Centers is a great place to work with excellent benefits and work/life balance. The company is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with regional offices across the US.
I enjoyed my job at Regency Centers LLC
Job Cost Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2015
I would audit invoices that came in line by line I was is in the development department so I had to make sure the project stayed on budget to all the G/L lines. I would enter the payables to be paid and would cut checks on the days that was check cutting day. I would may have to contact vendors to very information if everything was no correct. I would make arrangements for vendors to pick up checks or have the mailed or special handling for the vendor. I would work on vendor set ups make sure had W-9 forms and I worked the Southeast region. Made quarterly books to go to the upper management team for the Southeast area and at year end. Worked on projects. Deposited checks online and apply them to the correct invoice. Would do special check request anything check that had to cut that was not a check cutting day have to very was important and get a Sr. Vice President so sign off on check request. Most of them would be for getting permit for a property. Worked with a team to make sure everything was done on a timely manner. Very important to work with team members to complete the project. Worked with very little supervision.
Pros
Enjoyed my job was a challenge everday
Cons
Getting approvals in a short period of time