Regency Fireplace Products Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor Mangement
Manager (Former Employee) –  USAJuly 10, 2018
I had worked for Regency for over 10 years. The constant changes by Upper Management (who none have college educations, just moved up in the ranks) are hard to keep up with the demanding workloads. Low pay, minimum benefits - unless you like paying 4K deductible for a single payer health plan. Sales teams are great to work with. Operation Managers all seem to be toxic, which creates a terrible work environment. I would suggest finding a new company to work for unless you need something quick in a pinch.
Pros
Paid Time Off
Cons
Toxic Work Environment created by Upper Managerment
Fun Place to work with work life balance
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Delta, BCJanuary 19, 2016
People are working here since this company came into existence i.e., 1979. You will find many employees working here for 20 years or more, this proves that how much employees love working here. I loved working here and I would love to go back if I ever get a chance. Everyone loves working here and do their job seriously and play hard. Social club holds events every month and give some gift cards and game tickets to reward their employees. Work life balance is perfect, no work from option, so that you enjoy your family when you are at home. Company management encourages you to learn new tools if it is needed for your job and they pay for it.

I absolutely enjoyed working with this company.
Pros
Work life balance, Fun environment to work
Cons
Salary not competitive
Poor management
Employee (Former Employee) –  DeltaJune 3, 2015
Poor management, low pay, and a cyclical product cycle make this an undesirable place to work. Stay away from their head office in Vancouver, there are better places out there.