Regency Hospital Company Employee Reviews

Featured review
Regency Hospital Company selected this as a representative review
Great company
NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 17, 2019
I truly enjoy working for this facility. The nursing staff is very efficient and provide great patient care. Management is very cooperative. It has been a great place to work.
Worst job I ever had
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  USAFebruary 17, 2019
This was an abusive job. There was favoritism given to high level employers at the cost of everyone else. Employees are not valued and the workload is overwhelming.
Pros
Benefits were better than working for a small company
Cons
Impossible work load, low pay, and no appreciation for working hard
I dislike the facility, But love my co-workers.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Taylor, MIFebruary 5, 2019
Regency has given me an opportunity to see what I do not in a facility I will give my employment too. After working there for almost 4 years I will be glad to get out, and explore more healthy working environments.
Pros
People I work with
Cons
Everything else
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 28, 2019
Its a challenging job but it is rewarding to help the people live the best life they can . The knowledge that can be gained for the elderly is priceless.
Pros
working with elderly
Cons
working with elderly
Educational but Stressful
Materials Manager/Medical Records (PRN) (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARJanuary 17, 2019
This job was a very interesting one, and it paid decently for the PRN position. However, I was rushed in my training of my daily duties (only received one week of training before the manager left me all of his duties for a vacation he scheduled).
Cons
Little Training
Regency was a terrific place to work.
Charge Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  SpringdaleJanuary 11, 2019
I worked here for almost 10 years and found my coworkers really worked well as a team with good support from supervisors, support staff and administration
Was a great hospital to work with
STNA-State Tested Nursing Asst./Ward Clerk (Former Employee) –  Barberton, OHJanuary 11, 2019
I enjoyed 95% of the employees I worked with and we worked well together. There was plenty of communication between shifts. We worked the same people for most shifts so we got to know how each other worked.
Good place to work with great teamwork
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 6, 2019
I enjoyed working at Regency had good experience with co-workers and great teamwork got along well with my boss. the hardest part was working a double when people called in sick. the best part of my job was taking care and meeting my residence, and had wonderful co-workers that knew what team work was, we all got along good that made my job enjoyable.
Not a job to bank on run!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHJanuary 1, 2019
Worked for this company for almost two years. Nurse to patient ratio very unsafe. Management does not care at all and will not help you. Don''t leave the place and expect a good reference. They will find something negative to say and you will not land another position. Aides can be very lazy and no where to be found throughout the day. There is no team work at all. I wouldn't let my dog be care for in this facility. Left the facility because everyday I was on edge and I felt my nursing license was at risk at soon as I walked in the door. This place uses agency nurses all the time and the quality of care sucks. Nurses are very nasty towards anyone new coming into work. Very stressful, unorganized, and non team oriented environment. Management should be replaced also. Treated very unfairly and poor. Quality of care is not a priority. If you are nurse expect a 1:6 patient ration everyday. I don't even understand why this establishment is still open. Please don't waste your time, better yet don't give them the benefit of something happening and you will not have a license any longer.
Pros
Cons
no breaks, poor work environment, stressful
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHDecember 9, 2018
Regency Hospital has a multitude of patient diagnoses to treat from a rehabilitation perspective, with patients of varying ages. Learned a great deal about the treatment of patients with ventilator and trach dependency/support.
Pros
Varying patient diagnoses
Cons
Poor interdisciplinary collaboration between departments
Coworkers are like family
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 4, 2018
Not only are we coworkers but in this hospital we are just like family. We treat our guest and patients like family also. Anyone would like to work here. They food is a plus.
Finally Went out of Business
Critical Care Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 26, 2018
I was not surprised when I heard that they went out of business. It has lots of ups and downs. Never steady in what they were doing. Employees at the Cincinnati location were upset at all time.
A great experience working at Regency as a Certified Nurse Assistant.
Case manager Associate (Former Employee) –  Portage IndianaNovember 6, 2018
Great team work from staff and Management. My position as a Certified Nurse Assistant with Regency was a great role on a LTECH unit. I was nominated for the Preceptor role by managment and assist in Case mangement when needed.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Low senses
Heavy patient lifting
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAOctober 14, 2018
Very busy fast paced. Poor management. Great pay. Nurse to patient ratio 1 to 4 in critical care with cardiac drips, ventilators, very sick patients.
Pros
good pay
Cons
fast paced not enough time to spend with patients
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Sylvania, OHOctober 2, 2018
I would like to give a review but at this time I will remain neutral. This indeed demands so many characters to allow you to continue the process, what a challenge that could be.
Pros
12 hr shifts
Cons
Tbd
Challenging yet rewarding place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  East Chicago, INOctober 2, 2018
A typical day is fast paced and definitely a need for someone that can easily adapt to the changes throughout the day. A diverse group of employee which allows us to learn on different levels with our coworkers. I believe with more staffing from management and more opportunities for professional development and team building activities this will be a awesome place to work. However not enough room for life (unforeseen mishaps) the point system can be tricky, and cause you to have to choose between your job and or your family which is a tough place to be.
Pros
Intimate setting
Cons
Point system
Do Not Apply
staff (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNOctober 1, 2018
Worst possible job you will ever have. Do not recommend in any way. Terrible management, super high turnover, incompetent CNO and huge workloads. You deserve better than this.
Regency Hospital
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 27, 2018
Regency provides comprehensive, specialized care for high-acuity patients who need more time to recover. They provided training frequently to their nurses. Excellent pay and benefits.
Pros
Respectful
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 27, 2018
I've enjoyed working here the past 4 months. Patient load can be a little much at times with charting, but all in all, it's a decent work environment, especially for the compensation.
Terrible
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 24, 2018
I had a terrible experience working at regency in Macon GA the employee are gossipy and the supervisor hardly in office and the training experience was terrible I felt like a piece of meat dangling in a room full of sharks and the only way your going to fit in is you kiss a lot of booty cause if you don't they are going to be ready to get rid of you
Pros
The pay is good
Cons
Training is not well planned
Fun and educational
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 12, 2018
If your into healthcare this is a great place to work. Team work is given do to patients care needs. Fun coworker environment. Company helps with educational growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regency Hospital Company. Our community is ready to answer.