Regency Hospital Company Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
Biller/Collector (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 19, 2018
Great company i hated to leave but things happen. I would of stayed but they choose otherwise.i know that i will get anither great job like Regency Hospital was.
Great place to work until they closed their doors without notice
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJuly 19, 2018
For months we had rumors that they were closing. Constantly the management lied to us and told us no they were not closing. So imagine our surprise when they notified us on July 9th that we no longer had jobs.

Great job in terms of the people I worked with on the floor. Manaement was awful...
Pros
work buddies
Cons
management
great place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCJuly 15, 2018
I love working at regency great team of doctors RNS CNAS Dietitians I learn a lot and still learning we honestly believe in that no I in Team every on is a Team here at regency
tough job, good coworkers
Registered Nurse/ Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJuly 9, 2018
Regency hospital is a tough job mentally and emotionally dealing with chronic critical illness is difficult. The nurses and healthcare team is superb and makes the job more enjoyable.
Pros
3 day work week
Cons
no breaks, multiple critical care patients
Could be better
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJune 29, 2018
They say their all about their employees and employees families. They're not, my daughter is very sick, she sees many specialists. As she had to be taken to children's I called in 8 hours in advance was told I was getting wrote up because I need to be at work instead of with my child.
Great potential
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJune 25, 2018
Clinical staff is top notch. Friendly, knowledgeable and caring, the Clinical staff works very hard with little positive feedback from the Administration/Clinical Management. Management is detached from the actual patient care experience from both care giver & patient point of view leading to unreasonable expectations of staff and unsatisfied patients/families.
Productive, Work Friendly
Medical Assistance and Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 19, 2018
On a typical day can be very busy.......Learned Team work....Good Mangement staff....Good workplace...hardest part of the job is working understaff....easy part of the job working togethrr
I loved the 12 hour shifts
STNA (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHJune 13, 2018
My job as an STNA was very rewarding. I love that i could make a difference in the lives of the ILL. Upper management was fake and buddy buddy. They werent fair to everyone just who they wanted to be fair with.,
Pros
Feeling rewarded by knowing i made a difference in the life of someone else.
Cons
not enough flexibility
Not sure about that place.
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 5, 2018
I should have been more careful about what I was doing at that place. I didn't realize that the Director had been gunning for me the whole time, since my sister had sued him and won a judgement some years prior.
short career opportunity
Commercial Reimbursement Collector (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 31, 2018
I was employed as on a temporary basis during the 2010 calendar year. The company has since been sold and acquired by a different company out of state.
To be productive everyday and to keep a pleasant attitude.
ICU- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2018
A typical day at work is to show up on time everyday,to get patient report ,assist in taking vital signs and patient care to my assigned residents.alway keeping a pleasant attitude.
Autonomy
Mental Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43207May 16, 2018
This company allows for much autonomy while working. You are expected to do your job and do it well. If you work hard and increase your skills you will have room for advancement.
Initial training is lacking, culture is all about money
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sylvania, OHMay 8, 2018
I was trained by someone who was in the position less than six months. I had 4 HR supervisors in 18 months, 2 of which I never met face to face. CEO lacks professionalism and cares only about money and not patient care or employee satisfaction.
Pros
Decent work hours, Pto
Cons
Lack of training, CEO promotes poor culture
na
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSApril 30, 2018
in my time at regency I was not given the opportunity to be properly trained in the field that I chose for a career. I was thrown into a sink or swim situation.
A fast paced atmosphere
Charge nurse (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSApril 24, 2018
A typical day at work is fast paced due. Co-workers are very helpful and the atmosphere is team friendly. Improvements could be made pertaining to management.
nothing
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 16, 2018
Not enough people staff. One CNA would have a whole floor by themselves. Some Nurses are helpful. Except to much all task completed and add more to work to work load.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fast paced, good pay
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  GAApril 15, 2018
Very fast paced environment. The pay and benefits are good. However, Assignments not safe and unfair, same nurses get easier patients. Lack of team work and house supervisors are lazy. Did not meet one RN that was happy to be working there. Everyone stayed for the money. Very unrealistic expectations of RN.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Heavy workload unreasonable expectations
Ok
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 11, 2018
vacuuming, dusting, mopping, surface cleaning and kitchen and bathroom details, making sure all ..assigned areas of the home are clean, neat and tidy.
Interviewing with Regency
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNApril 6, 2018
I received a call and was interviewed for 30 min on the phone. I was called in for another interview with the hiring department and a department head. I was told they would contact me within 5 days to let me know.
I emailed HR more than once after the 5 day mark. I didn't even get as much as a thanks, no thanks. Nothing!!
Personally, that kind of professionalism bespeaks what kind of a place Regency is to work.
Unfair assignment
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMarch 30, 2018
Some of the overhouse supervisors will come to work with very bad attitude. it depends what behavior what day they have at home.
I am assign to the worse assignment 95% of the time. The CNO and CEO they are good. they tried to be fair.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regency Hospital Company. Our community is ready to answer.