Regency House Employee Reviews

No incentive, cut throat environment
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAApril 19, 2018
very unclean, rodents found, very hot building. Administrator demeans employees, thinks they are below her. No professionalism in staff. No incentive. You work hard with no advancement or praise. If you can find a job anywhere else but here, it would be better for you. Always asking you to work over, because not enough staff. Big turnover. No place to eat or have breaks, no parking, may have to park in businesses next door.
Pros
Cons
Poor place to work overall
not a team enviroment
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXApril 13, 2018
very cut throat. as long as you do what they want you to do right or wrong you are secured in your job. when you try do the right thing and protect you livelihood. they terminate you without being told why.
Pros
hours
Cons
everything
Respectful
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAMarch 28, 2018
Nice friendly work place .. they take great care of the residents to the best of their ability.. they are the main priorities and is treated with love and respect
It was an unforgettable experience
Floor Tech./Housekeeping/Laundry (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJanuary 16, 2018
It was unforgettable experience. I wouldn't refer a friend unless they was no other choice but to work there. That is a place I will never forget and would really like to forget.
Produtive and hard work but fun speaking to the residents
House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTFebruary 3, 2016
A typical day at work cleaning of 12 rooms a day responsible to perform routine tasks to ensure the cleanliness of assigned areas of the facility.Break time are 12noon to 1:00pm
Pros
Free lunch breaks
Cons
Same times hard tasks
Busy and Productive
Valet (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 24, 2015
I learned how to deal with people from all different walks of life. I am able and willing to listen to people and help give advice if they ask for it.
Pros
Meeting great people
Cons
No breaks
Great place to learn caregiving
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria,La,5131 Masonic Dr.February 23, 2015
Tending to residents to ensure they got the best service so that they would feel at home,also learned how to be more productive and to work in harmony with my co-workers.I enjoyed working with the residents and the company itself.
What was hard for me was when the company sold the residence to another company and everybody i worked with started getting fired,and i felt that it was best that i move on to better my situation.
Bad Place to work
CNA (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, LASeptember 24, 2014
I would recommend anybody that has a CNA license to run another way. Besides having the lowest pay in Alexandria you are not respected as a human being or worker. The management don't want to pay overtime unless they are short on staff and your only doing it to help them. There are millions of things I can say about this place but they probably would be shut down if I did....
Pros
laid back
Cons
everything else
Learn how to be the best.
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 26, 2013
Cleaning pools to the best of our ability.How too learn customer services.Making the customer happy.Great workers.THE HEAT ! JUMPING IN THE POOL AFTER THE JOB WAS DONE!
Pros
All were.
Cons
Fair place to work, but low wages, and too many hurry ups
Accounting Clerk/A/P manager (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCNovember 28, 2012
Typical day was ok, but work load was heavy, and management did not know enough about all the jobs to schedule the work load.