Regency Integrated Health Services Employee Reviews

sad
Charge Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXDecember 12, 2018
lack of leadership overall. Poor care of patients and employees. lack of management.

overworked nurses

preference over some employees

lack of cultural diversity
Pros
locaton
Cons
sad
Fast growing company
Administrator (Former Employee) –  TexasNovember 10, 2018
Training, benefits and salary were great. Coworkers were amazing workers. Administrator did not have much flexibility to make positive change without approval from the Executive Team.
Pros
Benefits, salary, co workers
Cons
Healthcare is stressful, lack of communication
Productive workplace
Director of Social Services (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 8, 2018
Great people and environment. Caring staff. Enjoy working here. Fast paced and exciting. Management is supportive. Staff training is often minimal. Overall good place to work.
Horrible company to work for!!! Worked at two of their facilities and they are both the same
Charge Nurse LPN (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 2, 2018
DON has no clue as to what she is doing, nor do her ADON’s. They sit in their office with the door locked and closed. They run on a skeleton crew all the time. In the year I worked there we never once had a meeting telling us what a good job we do, it was always about everything else. And when state was suppose to come or was in the building they all acted like they were busy. Facility is dirty, roaches everywhere, they would fly in the hallways at night. Gross!!!!! Families were lied to about incident reports involving their loved ones. My advice stay away from all regency owned facilities “YOU CAN LOOSE YOUR LICENSE “
Pros
Their are none
Cons
Worst place to work!!!!!!
Administration is all about receiving her bonus
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TxOctober 22, 2018
Horrible work place. Hours cut, residents suffer no supplies to do your job. No compassion that employees have families also. All around nasty attitudes with Administrator and Human Resources. State stay in the bldg d/t complaints. No holidays off for staff. Modern day house of horrors! Administrator treats her staff horrible, patients suffer as a result a horrible place to work.
Pros
Sweet residents
Cons
Walking into the building
uh
IT (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXAugust 5, 2018
no info given due to such short employment. big it boss talks to his people like they are kids. no promotion oportunity. work on holidays without thanks
Great place to work!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXJuly 12, 2018
Regency IHS is a growing company. Each day is fast paced and the tools and training needed to be successful are available to all employees. Departments work well together to support the needs of 35 skilled nursing facilities in Texas.

Recently the company has become more focused on employee health and well being by providing free/reduced gym memberships, Employee Assistance Program, quarterly events held off site for employees to relax and mingle, and supplemental insurance.

Most enjoyable about my job is that it allows for brain storming and creativity. When I see my ideas have helped someone, improved staffing, or improved employee moral I feel accomplished and glad to be a part of this organization.
Good company to work for!
Medical professional (Current Employee) –  Austin TexasJuly 3, 2018
Regency has transitioned over the last few years and has done a lot of work to their IT systems and processes to create a better work and care environment for patients and staff. Although at times it seems like there is change- the company has professed tremendously. The amount of work done behind the scenes is amazing and the front line staff even more so. Hats off to all of the employees for doing there part to transform such a great company. Other companies I have worked for in Texas are going bankrupt and don't pay their bills- Regency doesn't have those issues
Management sucks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJune 23, 2018
I asked for a raise every year to only be told well I will see what I can do by 4 administrators... Regency is a trash company they don't value staff or residents. If u want to advance your career..this is not a place for that..simply u will be treated as a slave and everything will be your fault even if u didn't do anything wrong...the only upside is their r a handful.of.good hard working people. Sad to say they r not appreciated by these corporate idiots.
Pros
Friendly Nurses and therapy staff
Cons
Long hours, hard work for little pay, lack of leadership, Management sucks
Productive Workplace
Business Office Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 7, 2018
Good Place to work. Good Hours & benefits. Good Working environment. Great staff. Great support. Great Corporate office culture. Good communication with administators

Want to know more about Regency Integrated Health Services?

Ask a question
Exponentially growing organization; patient centered and takes pride in serving the community
HR (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 21, 2018
I have been with the organization for over 4 years and seen a wonderful, progressive change over these last two years, and excited to see what 2018 will bring!
We have an experienced and dedicated Executive Management Team that leads by example, and works hard to develop a corporate culture to motivate staff and most importantly provide the best patient care in the state of Texas.
We have implemented new systems, process, policies, and procedures across the company to better suit the needs of our employees and staff and residents at the facilities, and the improvements have been recognized! We have several Bronze level award winning facilities, plus numerous other with positive survey outcomes and overall improved State Survey results. We are committed to our residents and staff, and there is a Regency Difference in our culture, and truly this is a great place to work!
Pros
progressively growing, improved benefits, newly created positions
Very Unprofessional
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2018
These people say they will provide whatever is needed for the patient, but due to their culture, they can’t keep good employees who take care of the patients. The management only cares about how many folks they can stack into the building, with no care if they don’t have any employees to do their daily needs for these people. It is all about greed and not about caring.
Great company
HR (Current Employee) –  Victoria County, TXApril 11, 2018
Great company to work for. Many opportunities for growth and advancement in the corporate atmosphere and facilities. Management is dedicated and fair.
Growing and Fast paced
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXApril 3, 2018
Regency is a growing fast paced company. The management is fast moving however, they do care about their patients, the staff and making sure the buildings have what they need. A lot of companies are going bankrupt in Texas and it is nice to know that you will have a paycheck on the next pay period. Expectations are for you to do your job, but isn't that why its called work?
Pros
Friendly, growing, fast paced, an effort to better the quality of care and stays in facility
Horrible place to work!! Management allows bullying!
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 25, 2018
Sucks!!!! Managers don't have it together!! They allow bullying. Another staff member went through my bag and took my prescription medications. No one did anything about it
Horrible place to work!
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 20, 2018
Work culture is horrible, no team work, long hours, short staffed all the time, no employee appreciation, dirty facility & care for residents is beyond lacking. Upper management only cares about the bottom dollar & census numbers.
Terrible place to work. Do not work here. Management only cares about the bottom dollar.
IT (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXFebruary 22, 2018
I worked at Regency for a few months. I was micromanaged and undermined every step of the way. My employees were great, but management was terrible. Many of the healthcare staff worried about being terminated week to week. the Help-desk ran as it could with the CIO constantly removing Help-desk personnel to do (Higher Priority) tasks, taking away the ability to handle help tickets in a timely manner. The work environment was unnecessarily stressful for the pay and location. there is no reason this company could not succeed, but with management feeling that for every employee there are 7 more waiting to become an employee, so they have no issues firing people on a regular basis. This company has a higher turnover rate than most fast food companies. The CIO constantly scares the employees into submission and curses and screams when items are missed or dropped. when he is not there things run easier.
Pros
steady pay
Cons
Unprofessional CIO
Okay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Missouri City, TXDecember 20, 2017
The facility is only three years old and looks like an older building. The smells is horrible. Facility does not provide you with the needed essentials to do your job (wipes and bed pads) SEVERELY SHORT STAFFED! Majority of the time expect to have 12+ patients. Work load is uneven. Revolving door they can’t keep anyone. One good thing Is you don’t constantly have management looking over your shoulder making the job more stressful than it already is
Pros
You don’t constantly have anyone looking over your shoulder
Cons
Understaffed and overworked
Quail Valley Nursing and Rehab
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Quail Valley, Missouri City, TXOctober 13, 2017
I work at Quail Valley and this facility has improved over the last year. Competitive pay, management understands work/life balance, company very helpful to employees during hurricane and gave employees affected by the hurricane monetary help as well. A very giving company overall.
Would not recomme this place AT ALL
Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor quail valleyOctober 5, 2017
This place is very unfair and cut throat. They make their own rules. The workload is not even and the overwork and underpay people. A lot of work and wants u to work late and long hours for no compensation.