Regency Integrated Health Services
2.4

Regency Integrated Health Services Employee Reviews

United States67 reviews
Good job to start with
They could work on giving their workers the benefits that they promise. I like how they’re so flexible with schedules and are willing to work with your location as well.
April 29, 2020
Hello-
Thank you for your review and we would like to discuss your concerns. Your feedback helps us get better. Please call our Corporate Human Resources Department at 361-576-0694 so we can discuss how we can improve. Thank you.
Not enough education for new employees
Not a good experience, high stress, low compensation, management is quick to punish rather than to educate. Ethically challenging to work there, fast paced.
April 29, 2020
Hello-
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our organization. Your feedback helps us get better. Please call our Corporate Human Resources Department at 361-576-0694 so we can discuss how we can improve. Thank you.
Management simply does not care
i had been working here for 3 years. most of it we were horribly understaffed. management simply couldn't care about keeping the kitchen staffed. it got to the point where we were working every day for the past 5 months. our manager acted like our soul purpose in life was to work for her and showed absolutely no appreciation whatsoever.
Great company to work for
I enjoyed the time I spent with the company. My RVP was smart and very supportive. The company had a good vision as to how to take care of their residents and staff. I would work for them again if given the chance.
Hello-
Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback and are always seeking positive stories to share.
Horrible care
Horrible quality of care and management doesn’t do anything about the terrible care and they don’t care enough about their good employees to keep any good staff
Hello-
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Regency Integrated
Overall, my time at Regency was ok. Most of the people were decent enough and I have no ill will towards anyone there. There were often times I felt excluded but maybe that was my fault. I deal with depression/anxiety and it's hard for me to open up to people sometime.
Hello-
Thank you for your review. We value your feedback and would love to discuss it with you. You are welcome to call our Corporate Human Resources Department at 361-576-0694. Thank you.
No support.
Don't expect to be supported or respected for your contributions. Management and the work environment are less than ideal and leaves one feeling discouraged and will leave you drained. The best part of the job was making a difference in the lives of the residents.
Fort Worth Transitional Rehab
One of the best places I've worked I feel respected and appreciated in all that I do.Friendly staff hard working stives to be the best and caring of each person
Hello-
Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback and are always seeking positive stories to share so we would love to learn more about your experience with our organization. Please feel free to contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at 361-576-0694. Thank you.
Un realistic nursing expectations
Underpaid and understaffed. Administrator wants you to lie on documentation. If a medication is not available he wants you to put it's available. Work expectation is not realistic.
Cons
Underpaid and overworked.
December 23, 2019
Hello-
the administrative staff at Regency in Hallettsville is in need of professional help to learn how to treat their staff fairly and professionally. This is the most unprofessional company that i have ever worked for
Favoritism
I feel that some people get paid more than the ones that truly deserves it. And it's not fair when you hear them say that they make more money than you.. as a medication aide.
Hello-
Very friendly and professional staff.
I am a PRN Employee for R.I.H.S. and have very much enjoyed my time there. Though I’m PRN they try their best to keep me busy and treat me like part of the team. I do believe I would enjoy working full time if the opportunity arose.
Hello-
Upper management is in over their heads and $ driven!
Regency is not a place to work if you want to take good care of patients.
Staffing is substandard and inadequate.

The direct care staff are seriously overwhelmed and the staff to patient ratios make it impossible to adequately care for them.

Management is also overwhelmed with corporate mandates so their hands are tied to make a difference. Management turnover is very high.
Solid company,
Robstown Nursing and Rehab is a great to start a career.
December 6, 2019
Hello-
Thank you for your positive feedback on growth potential with Regency! We appreciate your feedback and always seeking positive stores to share, so we would love to learn more about your experience with our organization. Please feel free to contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at 361-576-0694. Thank you.
A typical day at work consist of working and caring for patients. I learned building rapport with patients contributes to overall mental emotional heath. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the smile on the patients face after caring for them and assisting them with promoting health.
December 3, 2019
Great company to work for
Regency truly cares about what we do and supports us in being able to provide amazing care. They help us recruit and allow creativity to retain top quality staff. Truly blessed to work for such a good company
December 3, 2019
Hello-
DON will report you to BON
I refused to falsify documentation on a pt that was not sent out when concerns were voiced of an immenent health concern that could lead to death. I was fired and had my license referred to BON....6 months later and still waiting on the board's judgement. I reported everything to Corporate HR more than once. No one cared. More concerned about my refusal to falsify documents
November 25, 2019
Director of Admissions/Marketing
TOXIC REGIONAL MANAGEMENT who will oversee the Admissions department. Multiple people have left since Regency has taken over. Regional Manager over San Antonio takes workplace bullying to a whole new level. Don't bother reporting to Human Resources at center or corporate level; their hands are tied.
Pros
You have your office to enjoy your lunch, you won't find time to leave the facility.
November 19, 2019
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our organization. Your feedback helps us get better. Please call our Corporate Human Resources Department at 361-576-0694 so we can discuss. Thank you.
Could be better
It could be a really good place to work if there was more teamwork from fellow CNA’s and upper management. Everyone sits in their office until state enters the building. They expect you to work short of staff and still provide the best care. Don’t get me wrong some of the upper management want change but their ideas are always knocked down from up higher. They can’t keep good staff so the building is filled with agency and few of them actually care about quality patient care so the residents suffer. This could be a good company but they need to re-evaluate their policy and procedures to make the facility better
November 11, 2019
Hello-
Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Regency IHS strives to be a great place to work for all of our employees. We encourage you to reach out to our Corporate Human Resources Department at 361-576-0694 so that we can coordinate a discussion regarding that feedback. It is important to us that we are doing all the things we can to keep making Regency a better place to work. Thank you.
Unrealistic job demands, unethical practices
Most of the therapists were good to work with and several are good at what they do but not all. The team supports each other but team is micro managed from above, inferior tools and support. Staff uses cut and past documentation that is meaningless because it is more productive. Therapists not allowed to rotate through patients because that is unproductive for person doing the schedule. Reprimanded if treatments go even a minute over treatment time (waste of minutes). Very high risk of loosing license if anything goes wrong but therapists have little to no control over patients they are indirectly responsible for (assistance treating and making decisions after initial evaluation). Poor therapist to assistance ratio (assistants are cheaper).
October 15, 2019
Company sucks
Lack of management, employees, high turnover, run by money not compassion, do not send your love ones there , not enough cnas or nurses on floor for residents
October 14, 2019
Hello-
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regency Integrated Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4