Regeneron Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent
Compliance Consultant, Tech Ops (Former Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYAugust 14, 2018
I enjoyed my time here and still miss my coworkers. Wonderful experience. They were accommodating, fair, helpful and professional. This is a highly demanding place of excellence.
Productive and Fast-Paced
Biotech Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYAugust 8, 2018
Regeneron is an excellent company to work for. There is plenty of room for vertical and horizontal movement to find the role most suited for your skill set. I felt like the work I was doing had a direct impact on the well-being of people around the globe. Regeneron treats its employees well and I feel like the management genuinely cares about each person as an individual. Being in the Clinical Manufacturing Department allowed me to learn about various aspects of the clinical drug making process, along with allowing me to grow professionally. The culture here is work hard play hard, and is not for everyone. This was the hardest part of the job as the work/life balance was virtually non-existent.
Pros
Amazing benefits, quarterly company sponsored events, caring management, opportunity for growth, 24/7 Game room
Cons
work life balance
Great place to get your feet wet, and learn the Biotechnology industry. Lots of room to grow.
QC Micro Analyst III (In-Process) (Current Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYAugust 7, 2018
Regeneron cares about the well being of their people. We get barbecues, breakfast every Friday, a decent holiday party every year and the week after Christmas off. If you have an idea to improve your group or department it's encouraged. Plenty of room to grow as you gain experience.
Productive and rewarding work experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 30, 2018
Great people, Great products, challenging, and rewarding work. You are given autonomy to work your territory, and provided all the resources you need
Atrocious Place to Work
Biotech Production Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYJuly 30, 2018
The worst experience I have had to date at any institution. The entire company is an organizational nightmare along with it's sad excuse for any sort of management.
Pros
Not worth it.
Cons
Eveyrthing.
Poor place to work.
Datacenter / Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJuly 20, 2018
It is a non supportive environment and very hostile management. I would not recommend it as a place to work. Best to find another place to work unless ou really need to work.
Watch your back- company is small and incestuous
Marketing Lead, - KEVZARA (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJuly 13, 2018
my 4 years working at REGN were educational, and when all is said and done, it did make me a better professional.

BUT, the culture is Machiavellian and leadership lacks the ability to have a normal conversation with their employees. Len AND George are both megalomaniacs that thrive on putting others down.

Upper management doesn't support middle management and so on. This makes for a very "me first" culture, especially with some of those that have been there a while, all they do is talk about others and spin lies etc. It's very disheartening
Pros
was the stock
Cons
culture, company leadership, lack of a true vision
Not a bad place to work
District Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2018
Not a bad place to work. It can be difficult to balance work/ life.
They do hire good people with lots of experience. It is not always clear if your job is secure.
Pros
Good people to work with.
Cons
Left arm doesnt know what the right arm is doing.
Manufacturing
Biotech Production Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYJuly 6, 2018
As is the nature of manufacturing, days can be long and harsh. Overall though, the experience with Regeneron is a positive one. They do their best to give you proper benefits and there is always overtime available. You will not come out of Regeneron lacking experience in any of the industry standards. If you're looking for a first job, Regeneron is a great place to work.
Pros
Free lunches, great clubs, good benefits
Cons
Short breaks, long hours
Unusual and Caring
Consultant(facilities) (Former Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYJune 27, 2018
For the most part great place to work. However, the politics and lack of experience among some of the leadership leaves a lot to be desired. Very often leadership was antagonistic, confrontational and drama fueled. However, other leaders were skilled, professional and great to work for. Be sure of your surroundings.
Pros
Food everywhere and company holds countless events
Cons
A lot of positioning and back stabbing among managers, work leaders(Sword Fighting)
The company is wonderful
Rather not Say (Current Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYJune 22, 2018
However, it is growing at such a rate some things are hard to monitor and gauge. They do important work and reward employees handsomely. Management needs to be better monitored.
PDE III (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJune 14, 2018
I highly recommend it. Good company with good people. They focus on the science more than on the business and care about patients. The work is rewarding and challenging.
Pros
Talented people
Cons
Long path to career advancement
Temp worker
Technical Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJune 11, 2018
Currently working at Regeneron as a temp employee. There are lots of pros of working here. There are a lot of free stuff, no dress code, relaxed culture,
Good
Jr .Net developer (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJune 6, 2018
The goal of this project is to design a portal for managing the access to several databases on a grid through a single sign-on facility. The user, typically a scientist interested in computations that depends on data from several data sources, will access this database from a web browser. The system should use grid computing standards to fetch data from the different data sources.
Lovely place to work, Wish it was a full time position
Document Administrator (Former Employee) –  Westchester County, NYMay 23, 2018
My work day started with a trip to the coffee Lab for Coffee," Unlimited free coffee " Very relaxed environment to work so it was easy to accomplish our task without constant interruptions.
Pros
Ulimited Coffe Lab, Food was always around because something was always going on.
Cons
My position was a contract position, so no healthcare etc.
IT Planning & Controls Intern (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYMay 22, 2018
Great company, people and work. Some of my best work done during corporate even if it was just an internship. Amazing experience to learn and grow and perks!
Interesting place. Pride themselves on being progressive.
EHS Specialist I-II (Current Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYMay 20, 2018
Very interesting place to work. They pride themselves on being progressing and keeping up with the "Googles and Apples" of the world; however it is very hard to make things happen there unless you're an associate manager or above. Very political. Always seeking to find the holes in plans and thoughts.
Pros
Lots of benefits; Good pay
Cons
mired in beaurocracy
Positive Environment
Drug Supply Planning/Technical Training Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYMay 18, 2018
This is one of the best places that I have ever worked. I truly enjoyed working with the teams!

I would recommend this company to anyone who loves a fun and light atmosphere.
Exciting work environment
Mentorship Student (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYMay 10, 2018
Exciting workplace with cutting edge technology, good amount of hands-on instruction. Presentation skills are critically important as well as the ability to learn on the job.
Disfunctional
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYApril 16, 2018
The company has really struggled in migrating from academic company to multi-billion big Bio-pharma. There is significant organizational design issues and complete lack of communication with employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regeneron. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight