Regent Aerospace Corporation Employee Reviews

N/a
Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAApril 25, 2018
I do not recommend anyone to work at Regent Aerospace. Poor leadership with the upper management. They do not care about their associates. Pay is very low.
Nothing to say
Lead Aircraft interior technician (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMarch 13, 2018
It was a good job I enjoy and learn a lot from them
Travel over the world. The environment is good
It’s a good place to work if you are willing to travel and be far from home
Pros
Some free lunches at year
Cons
Health insurance it’s very expensive
Energetic
Vice President, Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMarch 13, 2018
Fast paced company with tremendous growth capability. Great design, manufacturing and repair capabilities. Specializing in interiors, product quality and ability to deliver were paramount objectives.
interesting
Certified forklift operator- sit (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INFebruary 28, 2018
It can be hard at times but everyone helps out an plenty of training especially if you want to learn, many other jobs around to learn if you are wanting to succeed.
Stressful
Document Management & Data Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAFebruary 8, 2018
Low pay and stressful environment. Wish they pay their suppliers in a timely manner. People are nice except certain people in other departments who are very pushy.
Pros
Working knowledge
Cons
Low pay
Nice Company To Work For
Program Management - Tech Ops Procurement (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 24, 2018
Working for Regent Aerospace is a nice company to works for. Competitive salary and adequate benefits offered. I would recommend this company to those seeking employment in aviation.
Great company
Jr. Buyer (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CANovember 20, 2017
Employees are amazing welcoming office stuff as well owners have various locations and offer traveling to other locations to help balance work loads and when traveling company pay all expenses and offer bounes as well managers need work but over all great place to work
interesting work
MECHANICAL DESIGNER, (SOLIDWORKS) (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CANovember 5, 2017
a typical day at work. 8.00 am til 5.00 pm.
what you learned. aircraft seat hardware.
management. very helpful.
workplace culture. very knowledge and helpful.
the hardest part of the job. no overtime.
the most enjoyable part of the crew. very good crew.
Pros
goods hours
Cons
layed off
ok company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 4, 2017
Short handed on people to get the work done but demanding delivery schedules. Health insurance is offered but very expensive, you have to choose to get a paycheck or have health insurance. The people are nice but arguments flare easily.
Pros
easy going
Cons
no job security
Sweat shop. Hope you like 80 hours a week.
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 19, 2017
Management will walk over you in a blink of an eye. No concern for employees as they will just import more from Jacksonville or Dallas or Valencia. Terrible HR. Terrible material planning. The place is a joke. Stay far away.
Pros
You make decent money continually working 20-40 hours of overtime each week.
Cons
You have zero life or free time to enjoy all of that hard earned $$.
Your day is what you make of it.
Document Control Administrator (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMay 22, 2017
Everyday is a different day. Some days were great and average work load. Some days were hectic, stressful and long hour days. Great opportunities for learning and advancement.
Fun!
President, CFO, and Controller (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 23, 2016
Wonderful company to work for. The president is considerate. I just hope he give better salaries and benefit to employees. Employees are friendly and respectfully, but of course there's always a few that is not!
Temp employee
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CADecember 28, 2015
Upon my arrival I saw that my workstation was extremely disorganized. Invoices were past due by months; years in some cases. Workload was that of two to three employees, put onto one person. Management was not supportive, at all. I was overwhelmed, needless to say. Was not a good environment to come in to, and I received little to no help from my direct supervisor. She often bullied me. This assignment lasted only two months, which was disturbing to me because I have never experienced such adversity in my 30yrs of working.
Pros
I only had to work 8 hrs per day. No overtime.
Cons
Unprofessional atmosphere. Not a good place to work, at all.
Expeditor of parts
Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville,FlJanuary 30, 2015
I was in charge of ordering material for repair and return of parts in interior of aircraft. Worked with good reliable people, upper management was not so supportive.
Pros
Short commute
Cons
Facility not safe
A great place to work with mix culture
Seat Assembler Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 12, 2014
A company where you could have a beginning of opportunities of the Mechanic world to see where you may fit in.
Pros
opportunity to travel
Cons
No Corporate Organization
Bad place to work
Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMay 13, 2014
Disfuntional from the top down. No coordination at Upper management level. Run by the seat of their pants.
Seat mechanic
Seat mechanic (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CaFebruary 9, 2014
I worked at this company for less than a week. As a trained A&P mechanic, I was blown away by their lack of regard of FAA regulations. I could not stand nor work for a company like this. I hope all who read this will think twice about applying at Regent. I was one of 5 people who spoke English in the shop and was invited to sit at t he English speaking table at lunch. That should tell you about the shock i had when this place looked like a Tijuana sweat shop. Very unprofessional. Beware
Pros
Can not think of any
Cons
No FAA regulations adhering to, Lack of communication due to too many non English speaking shop employees
I am punctual person
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CADecember 5, 2013
The day starts with organizing my orders of work I learned other fields of inspection. There is a friendly environment between my co-workers and I . checking parts without drawing was the hardest parts of the job . Working in all the departments was the most enjoyable of the job
mechanic
mechanic (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CASeptember 25, 2013
repair aircraft panels and fix the inside of the airplane. its was enjoyable and good experience doing this job.
Enjoyable workplace
Seat mechanic (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 8, 2012
I really enjoyed working there. I worked alot of overtime and gained some more work experience for myself. I would show up in the morning, listen to my boss talk at every morning meeting, then I'd see what I'd see what I would have to do then do it. The management was good and the coworkers were nice to work with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with all the heat. It was hot because we had no airconditioning. And the most enjoyable part of the job was all the overtime we worked and all the co=workers getting to know eachother.
Pros
alot of overtime.
Cons
short notice on time you would get off.