Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
The best place to work, hands down!
PRN COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 14, 2017
Regent Park is a wonderful place to work. The staff is dedicated and caring. Every department steps up to the plate to provide excellent service to their residents. The Regent Park team quickly becomes like family.
Pros
Caring and dedicated staff
Awesome place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 11, 2017
It's the best place to work. The support system is great et the people in management r very helpful. I love working here, I will not hesitate to recommend to any one that is interested.
Pros
Good term work.
Cons
Good support system.
Fun place to work! Family like environment!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KsAugust 16, 2017
I really enjoy the fun, upbeat culture at Regent Park. Everyone is treated like family and I also enjoy working with the residents. The staff really seem to love what they do and are constantly striving to be the best at what they do.
Great place to work at!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 15, 2017
I have work in health care for 30 + years this has been the best place I have worked at . I have enjoyed working with every employee from Management to Housekeeping .The best part of the day is our residents they will make your day . I have never left at the end of the day wishing I hadn't been there .
Great Break room and environment
Dinning Services (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 11, 2017
Such a great company to work for!! This place is definitely a place to retire at. They employees and managers are above and beyond the competition. I would recommend this place to anyone!
Enjoy going to work
Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 9, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is teaching others, learning new things myself, making improvements and reaching goals. I also enjoy getting to know & helping our patients.
Pros
flexible
Excellent work environment
Management (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 7, 2017
I have enjoyed working at regent park the past 3 years. I always feel welcome. The fast pace and friendly environment makes my days go fast but at the same time knowing I am helping others. This has been my best job ever!
Pros
Incentive program, open minds, friendly atmosphere
Best Company I have worked for!!
Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 6, 2017
Regent Park is by far the best company I have worked for! They really take care of their employees and listen to them. We have all kinds of employee appreciation events, prizes, gifts, and recognition. We even have employee of the month. Besides being treated so well, when I come to work, I know that I am surrounded by coworkers who all give great care to our residents. I know that when I leave for the day our residents are in great hands.
Pros
Great pay and employee appreciation
Cons
None!
Fun Workplace/Satisfying Work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 1, 2017
Management does a good job of recognizing hard working employees and making the workplace fun and enjoyable. Highly recommend. The resident also make the workplace enjoyable. It's like family at Regent Park.
Pros
Free Starbucks Coffee
Enjoyed coworkers made coming to worki under a dictatorship more tolerable.
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 30, 2016
New facility when I started. Very appealing decor. Atmosphere was pleasant was led to believe the employees opinion count to make work place great. Suggestion box in employee lounge, I even made a couple of suggestions, which one was considered and implemented. The tables turned, if God forbid you were sick and called off even with a medical excuse. I found out quickly that this place which I enjoyed working at management style was a dictatorship. Three absence and you are out. The employee handbook reads different. Excepted medical excuse from physician but it still count as an absence. I dislike working at facility that can relieve you from duty at will. I noticed high turn over of new employees. Ignored signs. Great place to work if management has changed to a democracy.
Pros
Clean, pay
Cons
Management style dictatorship
work like slaves
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 11, 2015
the pay and benefits were great but they made sure you worked like a animal for it management always changing things cutting hours last minute always short staffed 20 residents and 2 aides all day and if you wasnt part of the clique you was trash
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
understaffed bad management
Good
Director of Dining Services (Current Employee) –  Wichita, ksJuly 18, 2012
Enjoyed this job! Just looking to relocate otherwise I would have stayed with company!
Pros
great management!
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Reviews by Location