Regional Cancer Care Associates LLC Employee Reviews

Do Not Put Your License or Your Health at Risk
RN (Former Employee) –  MDSeptember 7, 2018
If you want a life, do not work here! They care nothing about your well-being and home life.
Rare to get lunches, never know what time you get to leave, the doctors are all about filling their pockets, and lots of back stabbing.
Totally not worth the stress. Very high turnover. I felt like a slave and was bullied by multiple staff. Very unsafe place to work and management very unhelpful.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No breaks, unsafe handling of chemo
Love it here
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Freehold, NJAugust 4, 2018
Great outpatient setting conducive of healing and wellness. Staff is dedicated and friendly. Overall I really do not have any complaints except sometimes the center in understaffed.
A Easy job if you're a college student
General Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJJuly 2, 2018
I like this job as a side job because it looks good on a resume and it is a great experience. Especially, if you want to go into the medical field. I recommend this job for college students working on getting a degree.
Pros
Occasional free lunch
Cons
no PTO, and no Health Benefits
Collaborative workplace
Pharmacy (Current Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJApril 23, 2018
I always felt I could approach management with any questions or concerns when appropriate. Management is very fair with treatment of employees. Everyone in the office is very helpful to one another.
Pros
Paid time off, Flexibility, Community environment
Cons
Healthcare, Short staffed
Workplace culture changed; too corporate
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 7, 2018
Stressful workplace, and often when there was an attempt to introduce fun it was shot down. Much micro-management. Had one performance review/raise in almost three years. Not a place where those who serve are as valued as the ones who are served. A once family-like community practice became more like a corporation.
Pros
Direct care of oncology patients made my days rewarding/fulfilling, Teamwork with some of my coworkers.
Cons
Employees not really valued/supported, lax with reviews/raises, micro-management.
RCCA is a great place to work
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJOctober 12, 2017
I've been working at RCCA for a few months now and I absolutely love it! Everyone at RCCA has been very welcoming.

The management team knows their stuff! I am very grateful to be a part of the RCCA family.
Pros
Culture & Salary
Cons
I haven't found any as of yet
Rcca
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJanuary 28, 2015
I stated work in this February 2014, I had really good time working with all my co-workers they ware very help full to me. I didn't feel like I was new there. I learned lab-corp, Quest, and Manhattan lab system in the computer. Office manager was very joy lie nature and she manage every thing so well. The most enjoyable part of the job was team work. We used to see around 160 to 180 patients every day, but I had great team work so did feel pressure.
Pros
We get free lunch every day.
Cons
We used to had 1 hour lunch but they change in to half an hour. Did not like it
Challenging and rewarding
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Morristown, New JerseyDecember 18, 2014
Large Medical Hematology/Oncology practice with intense non-clinical and clinical patient contact. 12 physicians,4 NP, 14 RN, 16 Front Desk staff. Phone volume approximately 500 incoming calls daily and an average daily patient flow of 180-200.

Excellent Management, Excellent Physician and Nursing Staff, Excellent and knowledgeable billing staff and Support Staff.
Pros
Rewarding and challenging career, Monday- Friday, Pleasant Physicians and staff, Competitive Salary/Compensation
Cons
Costly Healthcare Insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regional Cancer Care Associates LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Regional Cancer Care Associates LLC Reviews by Location