Regional Management Employee Reviews

Regional Finance is not a good place to work.
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2018
Worked at Regional for a short period of time..Management is very unprofessional and training desperately needs improvement. This company preys on people who get loans from them and charges ridiculous rates. The goals that are set by DM's are unreachable and leads to FRAUDULENT LOANS made by management. I do not recommend any person who is serious about their career to work for this company.
Black person does not stand a chance
Asistant Manager (Former Employee) –  AlabamaJune 11, 2018
Very racist,if you're black you don't stand a chance.Probably one of the few black people there and they make sure you know it.Was told by a co worker she wished I would go back to Africa and she didn't face any discipline
Good place if you are a female.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXMay 26, 2018
I worked there for 3 months. While there I was not trained like the other employee that started 5 days before me, she was a female. I was left to do the grunt work; file the paperwork, make the letters, file legal documents and deliver them to court houses (while not getting compensated for my gas), scheduled all the late shifts. I was not given the leads for loans (this is a commission job with a set number of loans needed each month). Multiple times I saw the manager giving overtime to my coworker while I was given under 40 hours. The manager would deny half of my loans and my counterpart would get work around to approve the loan. If you are a Male do not apply for this job.
Very demanding job with no room for advancement.
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  OklahomaApril 6, 2018
The only way you can advance is if someone quits and then you must be a favorite or you will not be considered! You are treated with so much disrespect from the Supervisors who Dont know their own job and want to act like they know yours! The hours are ridiculous and you have no family time!
Cons
I wouldn't even take a loan with this company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Norman OklahomaApril 2, 2018
Company knew about acts committed that were fraudulent and allows cover up the. The ppl I met as customers were amazing and I was very good at my job. They do no training so you will need to train yourself which they will keep adding more on your plate until you can't get anything done. Always short staffed.
Pros
Customers and potential money to be made
Cons
Too many to list
Productive and relaxed place to work.
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mauldin, SCMarch 7, 2018
Loved working here. Management and coworkers are the best. Great learning experience with the ability to move up. There’s always someone willing to help with any problems you may have. Management is willing to teach you everything you need to know, so that you can move up...always pointing out to go back to school to further your education in the field you’re in.
Pros
Everything.
Cons
Non
Very negative dead end job
CSR (Current Employee) –  Wilmington North Carolina 680 branchFebruary 23, 2018
Very negative dead end job. I read a previous review stating a lot of inter-departmental conflict. I experienced this as well no one gets along they backstab each other very negative have never worked anywhere where management is so rude to the customers let alone employees. Very mismanaged. Manager gets away with being on her cell phone, personal cell phone than she does work and then blames her staff for numbers being low. It is all about numbers not a place to work if you're looking for a long-term career. Very revolving door.
Review of Regional Mgmt
CEO Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport, ARJanuary 8, 2018
I enjoyed my job and duties at Regional Management, and found my experience there to be enjoyable until the closing of the company in 2005. I learned the required office skills in regard to the running of a chain of nursing facilities across the state of Arkansas.
Company growing very quickly but not hiring more employees for this office.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mustang, OKNovember 15, 2017
Very relaxed workplace. For the most part everyone does there jobs equally, some partial treatment is given though which is written about in the employee manual. No room for advancement in the company unless someone would quit
Very stressful place
Finance/accountant (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCNovember 4, 2017
If you are a professional woman, Regional is not for you. Over the last few years, most of the upper management positions are held by men. There is only one officer that is a woman. There also is a lot of intetdepartmental conflicts. Some management expect perfection and do not forget minor mistakes. If you say you have too much work, the response is even more work or just a blank state by manager.
Pros
New office building
Cons
Cut throat atmosphere
Good place
Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 5, 2016
Great people to work.

Learned a lot about the business and about a new computer system.

The people who worked there were great people and it was good to get to know them.
Alright to work there
Office Assistant, Temporary (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 10, 2015
It was a fun place to work when you mesh with your co-workers as I did. We could have an good time while still working on what needed to be done.
Excellent
Marketing Clerical Admin (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 7, 2015
For what its worth, this was one of my favorite positions.

It was a temporary contract position but it was a very good learning experience. I wish it would have lasted longer.
laid back work atmosphere
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mauldin, SCApril 30, 2014
8 to 5 work day
various accounting aspects of Property Management
Great people to work for
Loved working all people in our department
month end and weeks payroll was due
Everyone worked well together.
Pros
flexiable lunch brakes
Cons
company relocating to
Productive fun work environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALMarch 23, 2014
good pay, long hours interesting management, never a dull moment
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long work hours