Regional Protection Agency Employee Reviews

New Hire
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Retail Site In San Francisco, CANovember 5, 2018
I'm going to tell you like this, I've worked with the So-Called Top Compaines in the Bay Area! RPA is gonna pay you Top Dollar! You Must Be Top Security Also! This is not for someone that just got their guard card last week looking for a new field.Maybe you should apply with ABC or Overton Security to get your feet wet! This is Elite Security Period! Your treated like a equal and nothing less. Over time if you want it! Weekly Pay! You can get 6000+ a month if you want OT! G4S is not giving that unless your a High level Manager, Securitas won't give you enough to get your hair cut,SIS is close in hourly pay but your not dealing with people who care about you! The respect level is the reason I Iove this company , and im only 1 week in. No stupid interview questions off a 1980's file cabinet! Hang shake deals! The last company left!
Pros
Pay Check!
Cons
No Aligator shoes given with your uniform.
Patrol of Costco
security officer (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 18, 2018
good company to work for, paid late a few times but nonetheless a higher than average pay for an unarmed security officer. Wish I still worked there but saw work differently than management
Official response from Regional Protection Agency
July 23, 2018

To who this may concern, thank you for you input but your comment is unfair. If you ask any RPA employee they will tell you we take payroll very serious and and do not pay employees late.

The fact that you state you were paid several time late is false.

Please feel free to give the office a call to discuss this matter. We would like the opportunity to show you that you were never paid late due to inaccuracy on RPA's fault. If RPA's payroll department does make a mistake, we cut you a check the same day your bring the discrepancy to our attention.

If you take this challenge and can prove you were paid late several times at RPA's fault, RPA will give you a $100 bonus for your inconvenience.

Again, thank you for your feedback and your hard work

RPA Management

Productive and fun place with a good wage
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 20, 2018
I had to work on several objects, so it is impossible to evaluate it unequivocally. On one condition there were excellent, overtime hours were not often, on the other it was all harder physically, stamina was required, as often it was necessary to work more time and at the same time be on your feet all the time.
Management as a whole did a good job with our work towards us. He showed respect and responsiveness to our needs during the performance of our service tasks. Once again, as in many other security companies, much depends on the place where you will perform your work
Pros
Free launches
Cons
A lot of time during the shift had to walk.
I had enjoyed R.P.A. RPA and Client' management had guided me on my duties, mentioned below.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 10, 2018
I had enjoyed the times at RPA. I had a lot of learning experiences, especially With TrackTick. I was also taught how to put a D.A.R. into the TrackTick phone; how often for Patrols; to become a Security Officer and not a Security Guard. A Security Guard be an older person in a 'shanty'-checking only if doors plus windows if Closed & Locked.-A Security Officer does more; Checking for any Post's discrepancies (lights out, roof leaks after rains, if Post's equipment be defective in any way); plus reporting above to appropriate personnel. In short, I have increased my observations.As an extra note,many of the Client had said that they like my customer service.
Pros
good company to work for; management and Client very communicative with me.
Cons
I have no Cons.
Amazing place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Turlock, CADecember 26, 2017
Best job I have had so far. Environment is great along with the site you are assigned to. Coworkers are nice, management is great, great company to work for.
Pros
Cons
No cons
great enviroment
Security Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 8, 2017
great place to work with amazing accounts and perks. uber sites provide free unlimited food and a very fun environment to work in.

couldn't be happier with my job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regional Protection Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7