Regional West Health Services Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Fast paced health care environment
Workers' Compensation Manager & Wellness (Current Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NEMay 9, 2018
Regional West is a very busy, fast paced not-for-profit health care organization where many amazing people work hard to provide services to the community. I enjoy helping the employees there on a daily basis.
Pros
Good benefits, flexible
Rwhs
HR Nurse Recruiter RN (Former Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NE 69361February 7, 2018
Regional West Health Services in Scottsbluff, Nebraska, is the parent company to Regional West Medical Center, a 188-bed regional referral center. For over 90 years we have provided advanced and innovative medical care to patients in a four-state region spanning more than 14,000 square miles.
Very Cutthroat enviromnent
Not saying (Former Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NEJanuary 3, 2018
Very backstabbing environment with upper management requiring employee to spy on one another. as this also happens in the Human Resource office, there is no where to go to complain.

CEO has fired many for speaking openly and has a hair trigger temper. many, many have either quit, sought other employment or were fired for bogus reasons that were made up.
Collaborative Team approach with an Outcome focus on patient care and financial performance.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NEDecember 26, 2017
Regional West is a Mission-focused environment, with leadership that is engaged with the staff and the community. It is a progressive organization seeking best practices in health care operations.
Pros
The Staff
Cons
Long work hours
Na
Lead Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NESeptember 29, 2017
Great place to receive medical care. Level 2 Trauma Center. The Hospital is located in a great Rural area in Western Nebraska. It is filled with amazing employees striving to provide the greatest health care for their patients. Patient Safety is the a driving force behind their award winning care.
My work at Regional West
Executive Assistant to the CEO (Former Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NEApril 3, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Regional West. I was provided many opportunities for growth in my position. There are many ways to contribute and learn for those who are interested.
No Leadership
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  ScottsbluffAugust 31, 2015
RWHS leaders fail to lead. There is no employee engagement. Transparency is non-existent. The management of my department turned over eight times while I was employed there.
Use To Be A Great Place...
Management (Current Employee) –  EVSJanuary 27, 2014
I use to love my job. With all the changes at Regional West it never feels as if your job is secure. In my case it was not. A contract company came in and we were advised to reapply for our jobs. my job however was not posted. I appled for several jobs with the new contract company and with Regional West. I have been unsuccesful. I was also assuming per policy i would get a severance package because my job was going away...i was advised that rwmc would not be giving severance. very upsetting after years of service for the company
Fair to good place to work. Management is struggling
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NENovember 19, 2013
Fair place to work, due to the many administrators and managers. Being a corporation brings on a lot of changing rules and regulations. I appreciate the relationships I have established with my co-workers and more importantly with my patients. Many bonds have been made.
Pros
good, clean environment
Cons
too many levels of management