You get a week of web classes then they throw you into the fire.
You waste a lot of time sitting in front of a computer by yourself taking training classes that don’t really teach you much. Then it’s sink or swim after that.
They recently revamped their training program. Its supposed to last 4 weeks for tellers, but you can accomplish it in 3 if you try. You spend a week computer training, then a week at a branch with a mentor, then another week computer training, and another week in a different branch. I loved my mentors, and I learned a lot from the whole experience. They really prepare you.
A waste of time. The whole training they tell you it’s a customer service job so when you get on the floor the pressure to sale is insane. You don’t really learn much through training but are severely stressed to perform at a level you are unfamiliar with. The few weeks of training are fun and it’s easy money but after the fact you will be penalized for wht they didn’t teach you in training.
Very Professional training process.
The training process was very thorough and detail oriented.
Very good. Excellent job of training and updating employees on things changing.
Employees were always trained and updated.
Lengthy and vague
Training is fine.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Regions Bank a better place to work?20 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Regions Bank?16 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Regions Bank?12 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Regions Bank?11 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Regions Bank?10 people answered
- What does a banker start out at?9 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Regions Bank?9 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Regions Bank?8 people answered
- Do they offer a good 401k plan with a company match dollars?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Regions Bank?8 people answered