Regions Hospital Employee Reviews

Chief Operating Engineer (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNNovember 12, 2018
The director of the department was a micro manager and always had to check up on you and your work, never totally believed you or trusted you. If you when home before 10 hours he would call you and have you come back to work.
Pros
it was work
Cons
micro managing
Great Place to work
Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 30, 2018
Regions Hospital provides an exceptional experience for not only the patients and guests, but for employees as well.

Great culture around diversity and inclusion.
Cons
Senior Financial Healthcare Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 30, 2018
Great place to work, opportunity for advancement, great leadership, many resources available for your career and well-being. Great co-workers and atmosphere.
Registered Nurse, B.S.N. (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 25, 2018
yes, i could very much recommend a career within Regions hospital in saint paul minnesota. it is an excellent organization for anyone pursuing the field of healthcare.
good place to learn
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN 55101September 26, 2018
Was understaffed for a moment. Could be overwhelming at times, but with the right staff - things were manageable. Most hardest part of the job was working with individuals that aren't motivated at all.
Pros
staff was knowledgeable and fun to work with
Cons
understaff
Good place to work.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 18, 2018
I had no problems with the staff as well as management. I had my ins and outs with my job and they chose to terminate me. The atmosphere at Regions was in a very comfortable environment.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Amazing Culture
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 13, 2018
Regions has a notable culture for kindness and care. Employees will go out of there way to help those in need, from walking a person to a unit that they are looking for to raising money for an employee struggling with an illness.
Rn
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 6, 2018
Regions Hospital is a great place to work. Everyone, and I mean everyone, in the company is dedicated to providing the best patient care possible. The culture is uplifting. People truly enjoy working here!
Good place to work for.
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 1, 2018
REGIONS HOSPITAL is a level 1 trauma hospital with a very diverse employee population. It is also a teaching hospital which provides training opportunities in various professions of the health sector.
I received my training here as a certified sterile processing technician after school and i'm happy to work here.
It is claimed the salaries are below competition,
They offer very little pay raise
They have a union
They offer tuition reimboursement
Available employee pay parking
Good team work environment in my department.
At the end of the year you get a good bonus
Member in good standing (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 26, 2018
geting there early as usual starting my postiveall always working on all unit also getting putting burn unit , trauna, labor delevery, icu med surg, othro
Pros
the benift
Cons
short break when we are very bust
team
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 25, 2018
I worked as an inpatient for 18 months and there was always someone there to help. You never felt like you were alone. All of your coworkers were approachable.
No room for advancement
Hospital Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 24, 2018
When I interviewed I was told there were lots of hours to fill. I worked everyday for about 3 weeks then I was not called again for 2 months. It would have been appreciated if I was not told there were lots of hours to fill all the time.
Cons
This was an oncall PRN position
typical day
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 16, 2018
review and respond to emails. see scheduled patients in the inpatient(round on the patients). review diagnostic result and order treatment accordingly.
Great People!
Quality Education Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJuly 12, 2018
Great place to work, but limited advancement for certain positions. my job was reduced along with my pay so I need something more challenging. thank you
A fantastic workplace
Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 18, 2018
Regions Hospital is a great place to work at within the healthcare and medical field. The work culture is one of the best that I have experienced so far. I enjoyed working with a lot of the therapists, nurses, and doctors here. The patients that I encountered were pleasant and enjoyable. A lot of the employees at Regions Hospital are professionals, which makes it fantastic to work here.
Education
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 13, 2018
Regions provided excellent education to the staff to better patient Care. Schedule was blocked. Organized for better patient care needs. Management was always friendly and was there for staff needs.
Regions Hospital is a great place to work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 8, 2018
honestly I love my job at this company i feel safe and comfortable.
i just need better paid job that can cover my expenses. I love working with people who need help and diversity. I love management. The hardest part of my job is when all the patients call lights are on at same time. I like the teamwork the best.
Regions is a great place to work
Scheduling specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 16, 2018
I have been here for 16 years. The work can be fast paced and busy but rewarding. The management is hard working and always willing to help you. I have learned a lot about scheduling and staffing with a lot of staff. With the area that I worked I knew how to work with a schedule that was 24 hours a day.
Review
ER Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 11, 2018
Great place to work I have been working here for over 3 years and I love it. I think the pay is pretty competitive with other hospitals. I would recommend others to apply.
I loved working at Regions!
PACU RN (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 4, 2018
The Healthpartner's ideology resonated with me. It's the only hospital I ever worked for that truly made me feel as though I mattered. As nurses, we easily accumulated enough CEU's and didn't pay for any of them!
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Parking!