Regions Hospital Employee Reviews

EMS trainer for local fire depts
Emergency Medical Technician - Lead Instructor (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 1, 2019
Provided CPR/and other EMT training to local fire departments for the required annual training. Worked hand in hand with Regions Hospital to provide this training criteria.
I can not give a good or bad review on this employee it was a while when i was employed there
Lead Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 17, 2019
exciting & sad
to be open minded
unprofessional disrespectful uncaring
very versatile open and friendly
working the ER
Working in the Pediatric Ward.
Pros
Working at the Hospital meeting all types of culture
Cons
Working among ill patients and not being able to help them
Gen med RN (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 17, 2019
Not as great of benefits as a union shop- rapid advancement is def possible if your motivated and willing to pay for a degree. Management culture is generally great.
A nice place to work
SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 14, 2019
Regions is a nice place to work. It didn't work out for me sue to the required every third weekend. If that wasn't the case I would still be working there.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
working every third weekend
Very Diverse Setting
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 14, 2019
I enjoyed getting to know the physicians and nursing staff that were very open to help my in my position and were patient, however the down fall was I was strained and felt I was not measuring up to what the position expected of me.
Pros
Got exposure to a very diverse community, I had not seen things that I saw at Regions that ever took place at Fairview Edina
Cons
Inconsistency in training, staff I would would with was not approachable for help, was taught many ways to do same tast, confusion
Rewarding
RN (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN 55101January 9, 2019
Regions recognizes achievements and provides employees with a good amount of validation for those achievements. This employer also offers a wide array of company perks which keeps up moral.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul Park, MNDecember 24, 2018
Great place to work. The only negative thing is there have been many changes in my department that have effected my schedule.
Overall Regions is a great place to work . I like and Respect my nurse manager. My peers are great to work with we have excellent teamwork.
Pros
Cons
There has been many changes throughout my department.
fun
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 12, 2018
I checked in patients booked apartments cleaned the lobby made coffee tea and hot cocoa. Ordered supplies meet with parents and make follow up appointments
Regions Adap
Assistant Chemical Dependency Counselor (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 29, 2018
Was a great opportunity to work with the men's program that was provided. Gave me great experience to further myself in the field of behavioral health which I'm currently doing has given another perspective on training with people addictions.
Fun Workplace
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 20, 2018
Poor compensation vs the cost of living for scribes, however the company is otherwise fun to work for. Everyone works in a team and they encourage a learning environment. Really good benefits.
Chief Operating Engineer (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNNovember 12, 2018
The director of the department was a micro manager and always had to check up on you and your work, never totally believed you or trusted you. If you when home before 10 hours he would call you and have you come back to work.
Pros
it was work
Cons
micro managing
Great place for a career, not just a job.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 9, 2018
Regions hospital is coveted in Minnesota. The pay is decent, pay increases are ok. There is opportunity for advancement especially from CNA to Nurse as long as you have a good record with them. I have absolutely no complaints. (C63 …. Hmmm)
Pros
Good place to work, period!
Cons
Minnesota Cold. That would get you.
Great Place to work
Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 30, 2018
Regions Hospital provides an exceptional experience for not only the patients and guests, but for employees as well.

Great culture around diversity and inclusion.
Cons
Senior Financial Healthcare Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 30, 2018
Great place to work, opportunity for advancement, great leadership, many resources available for your career and well-being. Great co-workers and atmosphere.
Registered Nurse, B.S.N. (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 25, 2018
yes, i could very much recommend a career within Regions hospital in saint paul minnesota. it is an excellent organization for anyone pursuing the field of healthcare.
good place to learn
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN 55101September 26, 2018
Was understaffed for a moment. Could be overwhelming at times, but with the right staff - things were manageable. Most hardest part of the job was working with individuals that aren't motivated at all.
Pros
staff was knowledgeable and fun to work with
Cons
understaff
Good place to work.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 18, 2018
I had no problems with the staff as well as management. I had my ins and outs with my job and they chose to terminate me. The atmosphere at Regions was in a very comfortable environment.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Amazing Culture
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 13, 2018
Regions has a notable culture for kindness and care. Employees will go out of there way to help those in need, from walking a person to a unit that they are looking for to raising money for an employee struggling with an illness.
Rn
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 6, 2018
Regions Hospital is a great place to work. Everyone, and I mean everyone, in the company is dedicated to providing the best patient care possible. The culture is uplifting. People truly enjoy working here!
Good place to work for.
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 1, 2018
REGIONS HOSPITAL is a level 1 trauma hospital with a very diverse employee population. It is also a teaching hospital which provides training opportunities in various professions of the health sector.
I received my training here as a certified sterile processing technician after school and i'm happy to work here.
It is claimed the salaries are below competition,
They offer very little pay raise
They have a union
They offer tuition reimboursement
Available employee pay parking
Good team work environment in my department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regions Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight