Regions Hospital Employee Reviews

Amazing Culture
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 13, 2018
Regions has a notable culture for kindness and care. Employees will go out of there way to help those in need, from walking a person to a unit that they are looking for to raising money for an employee struggling with an illness.
Rn
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 6, 2018
Regions Hospital is a great place to work. Everyone, and I mean everyone, in the company is dedicated to providing the best patient care possible. The culture is uplifting. People truly enjoy working here!
Good place to work for.
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 1, 2018
REGIONS HOSPITAL is a level 1 trauma hospital with a very diverse employee population. It is also a teaching hospital which provides training opportunities in various professions of the health sector.
I received my training here as a certified sterile processing technician after school and i'm happy to work here.
It is claimed the salaries are below competition,
They offer very little pay raise
They have a union
They offer tuition reimboursement
Available employee pay parking
Good team work environment in my department.
At the end of the year you get a good bonus
Member in good standing (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 26, 2018
geting there early as usual starting my postiveall always working on all unit also getting putting burn unit , trauna, labor delevery, icu med surg, othro
Pros
the benift
Cons
short break when we are very bust
team
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 25, 2018
I worked as an inpatient for 18 months and there was always someone there to help. You never felt like you were alone. All of your coworkers were approachable.
No room for advancement
Hospital Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 24, 2018
When I interviewed I was told there were lots of hours to fill. I worked everyday for about 3 weeks then I was not called again for 2 months. It would have been appreciated if I was not told there were lots of hours to fill all the time.
Cons
This was an oncall PRN position
typical day
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 16, 2018
review and respond to emails. see scheduled patients in the inpatient(round on the patients). review diagnostic result and order treatment accordingly.
Great People!
Quality Education Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJuly 12, 2018
Great place to work, but limited advancement for certain positions. my job was reduced along with my pay so I need something more challenging. thank you
A fantastic workplace
Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 18, 2018
Regions Hospital is a great place to work at within the healthcare and medical field. The work culture is one of the best that I have experienced so far. I enjoyed working with a lot of the therapists, nurses, and doctors here. The patients that I encountered were pleasant and enjoyable. A lot of the employees at Regions Hospital are professionals, which makes it fantastic to work here.
Education
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 13, 2018
Regions provided excellent education to the staff to better patient Care. Schedule was blocked. Organized for better patient care needs. Management was always friendly and was there for staff needs.
Regions Hospital is a great place to work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 8, 2018
honestly I love my job at this company i feel safe and comfortable.
i just need better paid job that can cover my expenses. I love working with people who need help and diversity. I love management. The hardest part of my job is when all the patients call lights are on at same time. I like the teamwork the best.
Regions is a great place to work
Scheduling specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 16, 2018
I have been here for 16 years. The work can be fast paced and busy but rewarding. The management is hard working and always willing to help you. I have learned a lot about scheduling and staffing with a lot of staff. With the area that I worked I knew how to work with a schedule that was 24 hours a day.
Review
ER Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 11, 2018
Great place to work I have been working here for over 3 years and I love it. I think the pay is pretty competitive with other hospitals. I would recommend others to apply.
I loved working at Regions!
PACU RN (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 4, 2018
The Healthpartner's ideology resonated with me. It's the only hospital I ever worked for that truly made me feel as though I mattered. As nurses, we easily accumulated enough CEU's and didn't pay for any of them!
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Parking!
mnbbjnk
Surgery Scheduler/Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 1, 2018
Regions Hospital Is a great place and environment to work. people are great, staff Is awesome and caring and benefits are great. I would have to say the most enjoyable part of working at Regions would have to be the patients.
productive fast pace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 1, 2018
come into work and start setting up my station as well as make sure its stocked for the up coming meal. Help other co workers get organized to make sure the production line is going to run smooth.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
can get stressfull at times but totally manageable
very friendly atsmospher
Lab Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 19, 2018
good team work, everyone is very helpful and supportive. I will recommend to all my friends and family about how nice this hospital have treated patients with respect.
Great work environment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 18, 2018
Regards hospital is a great place to work. Wish they had more full time job opportunity available. Management is a great to work for very reasonable with hours. The most enjoyable part is conversing with the patience but it also can be the least enjoyable depending on what kind of mood the patient is in.
Fascinating, challenging and rewarding place to work!
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 18, 2018
Regions is a Level 1 Trauma and Burn Center and daily life here is exciting, challenging, frightening and rewarding all at the same time. I learned so much working here with many experienced and dedicated professionals dedicated to patient care, It was a very rewarding experience and would return to it in an instant!
Pros
Seeing the constant changes and improvements to patients
Cons
Stressful, overwhelming but it comes with the territory
competitive and fast pace
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 13, 2018
good place to work. good pay and very fast paced, good place to get variety of clinical experience and different health care problems.never boring and very competitive