Regions Hospital Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great People!
Quality Education Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJuly 12, 2018
Great place to work, but limited advancement for certain positions. my job was reduced along with my pay so I need something more challenging. thank you
A fantastic workplace
Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 18, 2018
Regions Hospital is a great place to work at within the healthcare and medical field. The work culture is one of the best that I have experienced so far. I enjoyed working with a lot of the therapists, nurses, and doctors here. The patients that I encountered were pleasant and enjoyable. A lot of the employees at Regions Hospital are professionals, which makes it fantastic to work here.
Education
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 13, 2018
Regions provided excellent education to the staff to better patient Care. Schedule was blocked. Organized for better patient care needs. Management was always friendly and was there for staff needs.
Regions Hospital is a great place to work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 8, 2018
honestly I love my job at this company i feel safe and comfortable.
i just need better paid job that can cover my expenses. I love working with people who need help and diversity. I love management. The hardest part of my job is when all the patients call lights are on at same time. I like the teamwork the best.
Regions is a great place to work
Scheduling specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 16, 2018
I have been here for 16 years. The work can be fast paced and busy but rewarding. The management is hard working and always willing to help you. I have learned a lot about scheduling and staffing with a lot of staff. With the area that I worked I knew how to work with a schedule that was 24 hours a day.
Review
ER Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 11, 2018
Great place to work I have been working here for over 3 years and I love it. I think the pay is pretty competitive with other hospitals. I would recommend others to apply.
I loved working at Regions!
PACU RN (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 4, 2018
The Healthpartner's ideology resonated with me. It's the only hospital I ever worked for that truly made me feel as though I mattered. As nurses, we easily accumulated enough CEU's and didn't pay for any of them!
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Parking!
mnbbjnk
Surgery Scheduler/Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 1, 2018
Regions Hospital Is a great place and environment to work. people are great, staff Is awesome and caring and benefits are great. I would have to say the most enjoyable part of working at Regions would have to be the patients.
productive fast pace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 1, 2018
come into work and start setting up my station as well as make sure its stocked for the up coming meal. Help other co workers get organized to make sure the production line is going to run smooth.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
can get stressfull at times but totally manageable
very friendly atsmospher
Lab Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 19, 2018
good team work, everyone is very helpful and supportive. I will recommend to all my friends and family about how nice this hospital have treated patients with respect.
Great work environment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 18, 2018
Regards hospital is a great place to work. Wish they had more full time job opportunity available. Management is a great to work for very reasonable with hours. The most enjoyable part is conversing with the patience but it also can be the least enjoyable depending on what kind of mood the patient is in.
Fascinating, challenging and rewarding place to work!
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 18, 2018
Regions is a Level 1 Trauma and Burn Center and daily life here is exciting, challenging, frightening and rewarding all at the same time. I learned so much working here with many experienced and dedicated professionals dedicated to patient care, It was a very rewarding experience and would return to it in an instant!
Pros
Seeing the constant changes and improvements to patients
Cons
Stressful, overwhelming but it comes with the territory
competitive and fast pace
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 13, 2018
good place to work. good pay and very fast paced, good place to get variety of clinical experience and different health care problems.never boring and very competitive
Fantastic place to work
Mental Health Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 10, 2018
Worked with wonderful and diverse group of professionals with a passion to help all patients, caring environment, and amazing teamwork to provide the best care.
Registered Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 9, 2018
Day-to-day challenges. Opportunities for continuing education and professional growth. Good work-life balance. Always a thriving environment. Supportive colleagues.
Long story short
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 6, 2018
Regions Hospital is a great place to work at. The stress of keeping up with lunch or dinner rush was great and especially the competition between everybody for higher advancement.
Not great for part timers.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 2, 2018
I suspect that working at Regions is probably great, unless you're in a service area like food service or janitorial. I found the culture to be difficult and not supportive. They clearly go through a lot of employees every year, and increasingly rely on per diem "employees" to pick up the slack. Working one of those part time jobs is pretty thankless, and you have to pay for your uniform and parking.
Pros
Good wages, in general
Cons
Parking, Unresponsive Management, Coworkers
Getting Patients the Care They Needed in a timely & kind manner.
Emergency Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNMarch 29, 2018
Greeted patients, had them fill out form for the visit. Entered information into their Account. Had them furnish Insurance Coverage and entered that information into their account. Had to determine who would be seen first in the Emergency Room.
Pros
Patients were relieved and happy when they left the ER.
Cons
Sick small children. There weren't enough hours.
You know you are working at a hospital
Medical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 28, 2018
Regions is the #1 trauma center in the Twin Cities and you can tell. The hospital is very busy and people can come off stressed. However, working in the lab, it is definitely at a slower pace than the rest of the hospital but still just as stressed. If your coworkers aren't busy talking about how they are over worked, then they are busy talking about you. Supervisors are busy between the lab and hospital business that you might start to wonder where they have gone.
Fast paced medical environment with tons of learning opportunities.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 19, 2018
Regions was my first medical job and I loved it. I worked on an Orthopedic floor and the fast paced environment was just what I was looking for. Some days it could be a little more stressful than others but working as a team made it exciting. It offers a lot of opportunity for continued growth and development, was sad to say goodbye when I moved.