Regus
Happiness rating is 55 out of 100

Regus Employee Reviews

United States778 reviews

Found 778 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,438 reviews

The clients are pretty much the only reason I would've stayed

NO advancement. Upper management is a joke with requirements and strict standards. The clients are pretty cool and you get to learn about different companies and what they are doing. No opportunities for OT. No weekends which is a plus. Salary sucks. Hardest part of job is dealing with managers who don't know themselves the daily interactions with clients.

Pros

No weekends

Cons

Salary, upper management

Great place

Love Regus. Miss working here. Great company culture, flexibility. Friendly and safe work environment. I worked at the 260 Madison and Chrysler location

Regus insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

Love the Client but management not so much

Regus itself is a good place to work and I truly love my clients however management really needs to be worked on. They have a very bullying mentality.

Equal Productivity

The work is manageable and its not too difficult to get done. There is enough down time for you to not feel overworked and its nice to talk with clients since everyone is pretty friendly. Only downside is the wage is locked into your title and the only real way to get more money is that you have to rise in the ranks. But there has to be an availability to even do so.

Great place to make connections

It’s a good place to network but there’s no career advancement here. Colleagues are fun to work with. It can be a very fast paced environment sometimes and alot of moving around.

Workload not worth the pay

The workplace culture is nice, everyone on the team is very helpful and encouraging and majority of the clients are very nice and are appreciative of the hard work you do for them but the workload just isn't worth the pay.

Not micro-managed. Flexible with PTO. Raises do not occur.. Been there 4 years.. Bonuses are basically non-existent.

Good company to gain experience with. Frustrating there's no raises even with excellent support of why you should have one. My Team Lead is very flexible if I need time off to care for a relative. They do have a town-hall where employees can leave suggestions for how the company can improve software systems to help you assist clients better, and just make your job easier in general.

NYC Management

AVP, Ops Director and CMTLs are a bunch of clowns. They only care for themselves. Some CMTL haven’t been to there locations in over 2 years. They don’t build morale, there’s no work culture, only care about money and policy. Stand clear of the closing doors

Pros

Non

Cons

Unpredictable, chaotic, and boring at the same time

I am all for a job that will challenge me. However, there has to be reasonable payoff for all the work that has to go into staying afloat on a daily basis. Compensation is nowhere near enough to make up for having to put out fires, clean up after grown people, and stay on top of the constant changes the company makes to try and make more money for themselves. Be prepare to mostly train yourself if you don't have a hands on Manager. As much as I've "learned" on this job, I alway find myself feeling like I would rather be doing something else. No fulfillment what so ever. If you're just looking for something to do to pass the time and put a little something extra in your pocket, by all means, go for it. However, if you're looking for real advancement within a company, I'd advise you to keep looking. Something better is out there for you.

Pros

Benefits, Pto

Cons

Pay rate, career advancement, company culture

Love this Job

Great work environment, takes the average person about 6 months to learn it all. Systems are spread out and ever changing, but once you get the swing of things the job is great. Compensation could be better. Cost of everything has gone up and our pay is the same. You cannot request a raise. They just auto adjust yearly.

Doing The Work of Multiple People

For the pay that I’m getting for the expectations of me is overwhelming for me.Training you have to figure out yourself through constantly changing resources.I’m training a temp worker while still trying to train myself. Doubling the work for 1!Management is non existent in my center, I’m the only one actively here that has to do everything while train a temp worker. The CMTL comes occasionally to help but not send a permanent employee here. 2 I had before were on leave, 1 quit recently and the other plans to come back “next week” (said that for over 6 months btw)Sales are mediocre sadly. They’ll sell subpar offices in used condition to clients instead of the nicer, showy ones that are there for that reason.Bonuses are TAXED, so the total is before taxes.Clients I have are good, some are friendly however some are rude and very entitled. Most of them are cheap in terms of BASIC services and take advantage of your courtesy. Most aren’t even allowed to have an office here. Since they make this center money, who cares right?Services VERY mediocre, charge by the nearest cent and constant invoice issues, agreement issues. Things constantly change so have to be on top of it for the center AND clients.Purpose is very unclear. Office hours are incorrect so people just show up out of nowhere. Their values and principles don’t line up for me and I think it’s about time I start to hang it up.

Pros

Pto, relaxed environment

Cons

No help, high demands low pay, doing everything by yourself.

Worst company to work for

Definition of corporate greed. Will find any excuse to not pay you the money you earned. There is no culture aside from taking whatever money you can from the clients. They are not open to any supportive feedback, but want you to shut up and make them money in shady ways.

Cons

bad leadership, no room for growth, bad pay

Decent

Regus is a decent place to work. They should definitely pay more. As much money as the company makes we should be compensated a whole lot more than what we are forAll the work we put in. No raises unless your promoted to a manager position but then you’re still under paid for all the responsibilities that that position comes with.

Pros

Nice work spaces

Cons

Low pay, no raises

Bronze in gold painting

The starting pay is specifically for a single, person who lives in a 1bedroom. It’s 18 per hour. They do not properly train, you’re expected to jump in to everything and learn as you go.Most of the people are pretty unprofessional. The hire ups pull the “ we are family card” but never show it.Supervisors send unprofessionals/passive aggressive emails, daily.Employees are asked to show up for work even after tragic events. This job is best as temporary, not as a career

Fun

I loved the people that I worked with in the multiple buildings I bounced between. A lot of the clients who rent space were pretty cool too. If I could have worked full time hours I may still be there.

Team Leads will often ignore your emails for assistance.

Team leads will often ignore your emails for assistance. When you email them months ahead of a requested PTO they will make you find coverage yourself last minute. Good job if you like your brain melting away. The only good thing was the set hours.

Pros

Set hours

Cons

Poor upper management

A decent stepping stone, horrible place to stay

If your new to white collar work, working your way through school or working your way up from the fast food industry, this is a great place to start. You can get in with some decent clients that can lead to a job with them or gain experience with a low entry barrier. The management is driven to sell the offices and your time to the highest bidder with zero regard for you. I missed emails because mgmt didn't know my name, which is part of your co email address. I and my coworkers were placed in dangerous situations with people who had high level assault charges because there was money in it for a man who didn't know our names.

Independence

This job is very flexible, but also you need to be good at adapting and working without direction. My team is very small, but we all work together efficiently. Everyday is different- but in the end we keep our clients and ourselves happy!

Grounhog day at the telephone factory

Old system being used. LB is an es celle t director of operations. Very straight forward, stress free environment. Dead end job no room for growth. It’s a call center so great for a pay check but not a career

Pros

PTO’s

Cons

Pay

great job to make ends meet

This is your typical 8-5 M-F job. When it's slow, it is very very slow. When it's busy, it can be very hectic. But it's something new every day. Training is very unstructured - you watch videos for a straight week, after that you are pretty much on your own to figure it out. You learn by having to call / email your boss for help (who is at another center) and half the time they do not answer in a timely manner to help. The company has put a halt on finances for doing things for our customers (getting the office bagels on Mondays, decorating) if you want to do anything, it has to come out of your own pocket. With the rise of inflation, they keep raising office prices but not our wages, even though we are having to do more work. If you know what you are doing, it can be a good-enough place to work. If you do not know what you are doing, good luck. This job comes with using a strong sense of common sense, learning how to talk with people, and just figuring it out.

Good to get in the door and meet clients from many industries (networking!!)

No room for growth and a lot of corporate red tape to work through when trying to help your clients out working directly in the center. Colleagues within the cluster were great to work with, but management did not always have helpful answers or would tell you to just "put a ticket in" and you could be waiting up to a week to get an answer- fine for them because they don't have the client in front of them asking every day for an answer!

Pros

Hours were consistent, good for work/life balance

Cons

Very corporate mindset

Common questions about Regus

Answered by current and former employees at Regus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Regus.
Powered byComparably

Compare Regus with

• Regus
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?