Regus Employee Reviews

Has great benefits
Refund/Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 16, 2018
Great company to learn new computer skills. I am a contractor and if you're willing to learn the opportunities are here. I work with a great group and I love that I can learn from my team.
A nice place holder
Community Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 13, 2018
system changes that make work harder. superiors care more about sales than client retention. clients invoices are always wrong and can't be fixed by anyone but corporate.
Fast-paced and friendly work environment
RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 11, 2018
Regus was an exciting place to work and learn. The Management was very professional and fair with their employees. I would say that although my hours were not long I learned a lot about working with others and how to keep a professional attitude.
Pros
paid health insurance
n/a
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 2, 2018
This job was fairly easy. If you don't enjoy people or putting on a "front" then this is not the job for you. Day to day activities include: booking conference rooms, delivering packages to clients, cleaning up the kitchen area & loading up the dishwasher, scanning, printing, sending out emails, updating security, putting in work orders.
Cons
a little racists towards people of color
Customer service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAOctober 23, 2018
Came in and answered the phones, set up reception desk, answered a lot of phone calls, cleaned up and set up rooms, collected and distributed client mail. AP duties as well.
OK place to work if you are a student and need flexibilty.
Community Associate (Former Employee) –  AZOctober 17, 2018
Home grown system is lacking, confusing and seems to be always broken which in turn effects the service you provide your clients. There's no ownership for these issues severely effects the overall client experience.

Management lack communication and seems to be in it for themselves only. While there is high turnover, this allows for advancement.
Could be so great if the Leaders were better!
AM Manager (Current Employee) –  DMVOctober 16, 2018
Could be so great if the Leaders were better!
Amazing team members and clients!
upper management not great leaders and they don't care about their teams
Pros
Amazing team members and clients!
Cons
upper management not great leaders and they don't care about their teams
Would not go back
Construction (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXOctober 7, 2018
No opportunity for growth unless someone leaves and they will give you that person's workload on top of yours with no raise or title. Raises were frozen for 2 years.
Pros
Nice people on the sales team
Cons
management did not promote or give raises for years
Social community
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAOctober 3, 2018
The Regus Group offers a nice opportunity to meet like minded business professionals. They are always changing procedures, pay structure, as well as pricing.
Pros
Young professional coworkers
Cons
reactive business style
Fun and Fast Pace to work at
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 1, 2018
Greet and welcome guests in person and on phone; answer and direct inquiries to
designated department
Maintained the front desk, reception area, kitchen, and offices in a neat and
organized fashion
Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office
Packed outgoing express packages; completing “Airbills” and other necessary documents to complete the shipment of said packages
Made copies, sent faxes, and handled all outgoing correspondence
Supplied key cards and building access to clients
Develop and utilize effective filing and retrieval systems, and maintain office supplies by placing orders and evaluating new products
Compile monthly billing information into a set of Excel spreadsheets
Performed minor computer-related troubleshooting for clients (i.e.: install print drivers, access wireless networks, etc.)
Signed for incoming express packages; notifying off-site clients of their receipt when necessary
Logging and keeping track of registered mail items received for clients; notifying clients of their receipt, when necessary
Taking, monitoring, confirming, editing and canceling conference room reservations made by clients; offering alternative conference room arrangements to clients when necessary
Awful Company
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 28, 2018
Regus has a culture of chaos, horrible management, and refusal to look out for employees in favor of bad deals that make associates and community managers look terrible and suffer to upper management decisions.
Horrible Systems and Structure
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 26, 2018
Honestly the worst working experience I've ever had. My manager was left to do whatever she felt was best without any supervision of her own. The area VP never once has been out to our location. Management turned a blind eye because she was getting good numbers, and no one really cared for employee happiness as long as the profits were coming in.

The systems and software that Regus use are absolutely not synced and are constantly crashing and in need of updates. This is something they need to work on desperately!
Pros
8 to 5 with bonuses
Cons
No one has your back.
No local support
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 24, 2018
Flawed ticketing system, Cannot get anything done at a local level. Management does not offer support. employee turnover rate is very high. Demanding expectations without proper compensation.
Exceptional company
CENTER MANAGER (Former Employee) –  For WorthSeptember 21, 2018
Worldwide company that cares about their employees and provides exceptional advancement opportunity and training to succeed. Clients and staff make a community that everyone wants to work in. Hardest part of the job is collections. Best part of the job is the clients.
Its ok
Community Manager Level II (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 21, 2018
The job is ok, the work life balance is nice. No weekends no evening, but the day to day is frustrating as IT is impossible. No raises very small bonuses.
Good place to experience professionalism
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  SheffieldSeptember 20, 2018
I only worked for 2 weeks which was volunteering and thus it was only required of me to learn, adapt and sharpen my skills. It helped me gain an insight into a typical job at a workplace and how things work at the office. It was a fun experience to be a part of Regus and I would have applied again but I am more keen towards aerospace engineering.
Pros
Travelling
Cons
Low Pay
Great company.
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 17, 2018
Great company to work for. Managers really care about the employees. Most clients are great and you form relationships with them, which is great. I would definitely recommend Regus.
Not Good
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 16, 2018
Very Stressful
People will throw you under the bus to keep themselves out of trouble.
Need to have managers in place that know how to manage
Depressing
Trying to get client who are delinquent to pay their rent.
Leaving at the end of the day.
A life at Regus
Assistant Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 10, 2018
This truly has been one of my favorite jobs. However, I need and want more and this job just can't give it to me. So I am ready to move on. I really like the clients and my coworkers. I just need more to support my lifestyle and where I want to go in life.
Pros
This is great for if you are just getting out of school.
Cons
Not enough need ( hours ) for the part time people
Asking alot of you but not compensating you properly
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2018
Regus is an ok company to work for, but I feel doesn't properly compensate you for the amount of work and different tasks that are being asked of you. Your doing like five different jobs and tasked with helping alot of people all at once. Work that would probably be better suited for a team of individuals is being delegated to one or two people, with the expectation that it can be done in the same amount of time it would take a team to complete the task.
Pros
Free Lunch, Overtime opportunities
Cons
The large workload and daily tasks being asked of you in short notice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regus. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.7Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss