Regus Employee Reviews

Fast pace, never boring and competitive culture
Area Sales & Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2019
Fast pace, never boring and competitive culture

Day to day includes, Customer retention by developing rapport with current base, developing customer service skills of center managers and renewing business, New Business Development by hunting, customer networking and developing relationships with Commercial Brokers
Good Company
Workflow Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJanuary 11, 2019
Regus was a good place to work. We staying very busy. I no longer work there, as they moved their billing department to the Philippines.

Made good friends while working there.
good workplace culture
Center Manager / Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  NEJanuary 10, 2019
The company is really good about work/life balance. Pay is decent, although there are no yearly raises. Time management and customer service skills a must!
Excellent Company to Work for
Part Time Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 7, 2019
I have worked at Regus for less than a month, and find it VERY rewarding. The work-life balance is great, the people that work there are nice. The company is just a good place to work!
Terrible lack of training, and shady management
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2019
This company has no structure, horid IT, and no real training for it's employees. Submitting requests and tickets is a serious headache since everyone is based out of the country it can take weeks for someone to get back to you if you don't escalate and harass the teams involved. Also there is no trust with management here. People are I'll informed of huge decisions like center closures or other large decisions until the very last moment.
Pros
One free lunch monthly
Cons
Lack of leadership, terrible Ticketing system, close to 0 management communication.
Always shifting management and policies
Community Associate (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 6, 2019
I have worked with Regus for a little over a year. I have found it very difficult to advance in my career there and it is hard to figure out who you need to talk with to advance your career. Training and management are always changing and it is hard to stay on top of what you need to do to advance your career since your requirements are always changing. I love who I work with and my clients but management needs help and there is too much turn over. I also feel like I do not get paid enough for what I do and Regus is very stingy on pay.
Pros
People you work with
Cons
Can be fun, but frustrating
COMMUNITY MANAGER TEAM LEAD DEPUTY, TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 6, 2019
I have enjoyed my time with Regus. As with any corporate company, there are always changed to policies and procedures. Keep an open mind when reading reviews for this company. Not all managers are awful, and if you keep the clients updated, less complaints about the process. It is the clients and my relationship with them that keeps me coming into work each day, which is never the same. Clients range from Professional Address to full time, permanent Office clients. There has been a recent restructure, creating Team Leads for those who do not want to go into Sales.
Pros
Clients, paid holidays regular hours
Cons
Na
System driven company with little support for center managers
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 4, 2019
A typical day at work for me was relaxing. I had owned and operated a Share Space Business Center before and was very comfortable with Regus. Other managers without P&L experience found it difficult to operate.
Pros
Great Client base with enjoyable discussions on how to help their business
Cons
Old, patched systems that require too much time and is the hardest part of the job
Always productive
Community Associate CSR (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 2, 2019
My routine with Regus is essentially the same everyday. Love my team, love my clients. The hardest part of the job are the random day-day demands from the clients. They keep you on your toes!
easy 9 to 5 job
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIJanuary 1, 2019
decent pay yet no raises
lots of vacations and sick days - if you have someone to cover your center
decent benefits
Regus - IT and invoicing department is ridiculous
sales depart doesn't disclose certain terms and conditions, they just want clients to sign agreements, then surprises charges appear on client invoices and the center manager/team is left to explain

Job Rating 3.5 out of 5
Company Rating 1.5 out of 5
Pros
paid time off
Cons
always asked to do more with no compassion
Favoritism between Management.
Community Associate (Former Employee) –  Carnegie, PADecember 29, 2018
This is an overall relaxing no brainer part time job. The Clients made the day exciting and always gave something different to change the pace. Watch out for the Management Staff as they are Friends out side of work. They have each others back and play favoritism!!
Pros
Very nice clients
Cons
Don't trust the managment....2 faced
Terrible Management
Community Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 27, 2018
Terrible Management. High turnover due to management techniques and lack of care or communication from corporate offices. Workplace promises of advancement with little to no availability to do so.
love it
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA, USDecember 20, 2018
they care about clients and workers. they work with you if you need the help. they are flexible if you have kids or even for your commute. I really enjoy the job.
Terrible management
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA, USDecember 10, 2018
Management at regus is bad, they have favoritism. If your good with management that gives you the ability to be promoted or higher raise. there seems to be a lot of gossip in this business. a lot of he said she said and if you're not strong enough mentally it will drive you nuts.
Pros
Not micromanaged
Cons
The worst organization possible to work for
Area Director (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WADecember 3, 2018
Regus is the most unethical companies I have had the displeasure to work for. There is no training or coaching and if you ask questions you are treated like you are a moron. Upper level management are routinely terminated just prior to receiving large bonuses. Can be terminated at a moments notice based on unfounded accusations. Clients are routinely taking advantage off. All client contracts are set up to exploit the client. I do not have one positive thing to say about this company.
Productive and Fun place to work.
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2018
Regus is a fast paced environment. We have many different types of companies we deal with on a day to day basis; from Attorneys, Software companies, Financial Firms, etc. I love that I get to meet people from all walks of life in a large business industry realm.

The hardest part of the job is when our clients outgrow their office space and have to leave. However, I get to express my passion for customer service to each and every individual.

I show the company respect starting with my time management and reliability. I am the face of Regus when clients walk in and deliver quality with a smile. I also, contribute to promoting its values upholding its policies by capturing revenue and staying committed with the company’s rules. My team mates and I work closely together to ensure we run a smooth center.
No anwser
Sales consultant telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2018
No answer for this question, I do not care to share my opinion. Thank you for asking but I have no answer for which you seek, I just don't want to share.
Case by case
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 28, 2018
Regus cares more about making the owner rich than its employees. They find a way each year to rid the workforce of the older or more tenured staff. They follow policy based on the person versus being consistent.
Constantly changing environment; difficult to keep up with the changes
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 26, 2018
The hardest part of this job is keeping up with the changes and keeping clients happy with the implementation of a centralized billing system.

In addition, there is no opportunity for advancement.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the hands down the people, both clients and co-workers. The environment is fun and fast paced but rewarding.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
centralized billing, keeping up with the constant changes, no opportunities for advancement
Has great benefits
Refund/Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 16, 2018
Great company to learn new computer skills. I am a contractor and if you're willing to learn the opportunities are here. I work with a great group and I love that I can learn from my team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regus. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Regus.

Powered by Comparably