Regus Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Regus is always changing policys and not offering proper training.
Area Manager in Training (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 16, 2018
This job is very stressful. There is very little support for the centers team members when it comes to billing and invoice issues. The billing procedures change so often that its hard to keep track of what is current.
The hidden charges and the automatic renewal policy's on the service agreements make it difficult on a day to day basis. Clients are always very mad about something. The front desk team is always putting out fires.
Cons
bad healthcare plans, lack of support
Not a good company to work for.
Account Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 16, 2018
Regus is poorly managed. It is easy to clock in and go home and get paid for a full of work while sitting at home. They do not offer bonuses on the call center level or annual raises.
Pros
Cons
does not follow it values or missions.
Facturación
Responsable de Facturación (Former Employee) –  Miami, Florida, Estados UnidosJuly 10, 2018
Facturación de diferentes centros de alquiler de espacios para empresas y autonomos
Decent
Community/Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  RegusJuly 6, 2018
Regus is the leader in shared office space. You work in nice office settings with great clients however management is always worried about their bottom line even when it may actually hurt the business. Regus also does not give annual raises or promote from within.
My Review
Community Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 30, 2018
I loved working with the clients at Regus. They are what kept me going in everyday. Add for the people I worked with, they are what kept me from moving forward with the company. They are very untrustworthy and manipulative. It's sad that people are in mgmt and make their employees feel this way. Several others have left since I've been there and I'm sure I'm soon to go too once I find another job.
Pros
Opportunity to Advance
Cons
Mgmt is untrustworthy, unreliable. There is too much gossip and politics.
Worst company to work for
Community Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2018
Not worth it. Managers were the worst because they got constant harassment to sell more & had to impress their bosses. Bad-mouthing was rampant from the jealous regus workers.. Divide & conquer was their business "ethic". Spoiled clients didn't care if they took the bread & butter from the workers or made it more difficult for them to do their job. Change of pay like crazy, change of positions/bonus, locations,etc. They were dumb to buy a whole bunch of locations only to have them all half-full.
Better Management from directors/CEO/CFO's on down
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 19, 2018
the concept of Regus is GREAT. However, managers do not want to see their employees grow or give them the opportunity to grow. Management do not want to see ideas from below them to make a better community .
Behind the competition
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 5, 2018
The company lacks leadership and is more focused on cutting cost to look good to private equity. Systems and processes are behind the industry. There is no innovation, and they are not customer centric.
DO NOT work for Regus
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 30, 2018
This company does not respect their employees, their money or time. They promise things they cannot follow up with. I worked for the company for two and a half years and in that time I became depressed and would have anxiety attacks often because the company made the job stressful for no reason. The tasks that had to be performed were not hard at all but the company would give you the run around to get anything done and as a result clients would become upset.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Having a job at Regus
OK to work for
Area Manager in Training/Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 22, 2018
If you are ok to work and never get promoted or an annual pay increase then this is the company for you.

Lack of guidance from management and those not qualified get promotions only because they know someone.

Want to know more about Regus?

Ask a question
Fast pace company
Office Manager/Community Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 21, 2018
Great company to work for. Some Area managers can listen more to there employees input. Center employees need the proper training, especially with IT support, Account Receivables.
Pros
Meeting a diverse group of clients and businesses
Cons
Not enough training to employees
Great place to work and meet people!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 21, 2018
Regus is a fun, interactive place to work as you always meet new people. Regus also holds annual colleague events. It is a very productive culture and environment to work in.
Pros
Annual colleague events.
Selfish company; would not recommend.
Community Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 17, 2018
A typical day required busy work and dealing with unintelligent people. The lack of communication was a huge deal breaker for me between management. They are not flexible whatsoever when it comes to giving more hours even when being told it was a possibility. Do not pay enough to deal with the stresses that they caused.
Cons
Low pay, stressful working conditions.
porductive
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 11, 2018
Awesome place to work our clients were very respectful. Mgt was good, We leased office space to people. Different nationality. I loved it I worked the front desk got to meet so many people.
Pros
Team players
Cons
good christmas acknowledgement
Only work here if you are fresh out of college or retired
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 7, 2018
Unstructured, Racist and lack of respect for the nonmanagerial staff at most locations. Never a positive demeanor towards staff. Most of the operations are not handled in the USA
Learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 7, 2018
This was my first professional office job. I was given the chance to be in an office atmosphere and grow. I learned so many lessons along the way. Super grateful to have had such a learning experience while I was there.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Not enough hours.
Manager was excellent
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 1, 2018
This job provided well rounded training for career advancement at other companies. The turn over is high but I was fortunate enough to have an excellent manager.
Pros
Was promoted 3 times
Cons
High turn over
Stressful!!
Director, Corporate Accounts (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 25, 2018
Became very stressful on a day to day basis. Upper management lost site of their clients and their staff.
Expectations were higher and higher each month, there was never time to breath.
Each month goals were increase substantially.
Pros
Flexibility in last role, good benefits, vacation time & 401K
Cons
Stressful and nothing was ever enough
Regus
Community Associate II (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 19, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Regus, especially here in the downtown area. The building and facilities were exceptional and the work environment was very upbeat, and professional.

Hardest part of any job is to handle multiple tasks at once. The most you'll have to worry about at Regus is setting up client's in-house phone and setting up the client's hardware to ensure connection with WiFi, and the possible printer set-up or two.

The client's are very patient and appreciative.
Pros
Free lunches, working downtown
Cons
no healthcare benefits available
Good Place to Work if You're Not Looking for a Career Advancement
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAApril 18, 2018
Depends on the center that you're at. The work day can be hectic and busy or it can be super slow. this company is constantly changing, but not organize. you don't have a lot of control over almost anything; everything is done through corporate/HQ, it seems. the company is constantly growing as well, but they hardly promote from within, which is the main reason why I'm planning to leave. I enjoyed the clients I work with in the center and the team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Regus. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight