Rehab Alternatives Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great company to work for!
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJune 29, 2016
I have been working with Rehab Alternatives for almost a year. This has been a great experience. They provided me with excellent long-term placement. The staff is really friendly and kind, very efficient and organized. My recruiter always goes an extra mile to assist me with anything I need. I couldn't be more thankful for this place. I highly recommend them.
Great company to work
PTA (Current Employee) –  Flushing, NYJune 23, 2016
RA is a great company with great staff who are always willing to help you. They are very respectful and considered with your commute. Highly recommend working for RA as they have great assignments, good compensation and flexibility.
Pros
Great job oportunities
Top-Notch Company
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2016
I have worked with Rehab Alternatives for almost 5 years. They have great account managers and excellent facilities for placement. I would recommend them to any clinician looking for a new role in the NY area.
Pros
Great Pay, Nice Staff, Professional Work Environments
Great Company, Great People
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYMarch 31, 2016
Rehab Alternatives is a great place to work. The employees are dedicated, kind, and professional individuals who are experts at what they do. Although the work is challenging it is rewarding and you are able to see the results of your efforts. Rehab Alternatives treats their employees well and offers great benefits.
Pros
People, Work, Rewards
Company will expand
Staffing Specialist/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New YorkMarch 7, 2016
Company is great. Staff is great. Staff is professional and works together as a team. That all that I have to share at this time.
Pros
Company is great. Growth potential
Cons
None noted.
Productive and Challenging
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYMarch 4, 2016
I have been employed with Rehab Alternatives for over a year now and it's a pleasure to work with such a professional team. I feel very appreciated and valued. The management has
an open door policy, listens to new ideas for process improvement & quickly implements changes so we may be more productive.
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays, company outtings
Cons
Not noted
Relaxing but productive Atmosphere
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYFebruary 29, 2016
Smaller company with good management that are creative and upbeat. Work flow is as expected and has an a diverse group of individuals. Company is definitely on the up and up.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays, management doesn't hover over everything
Cons
Nothing yet
RA is a great place to work!
Staffing/Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYFebruary 24, 2016
I’ve been working at RA as a Recruitment Manager since November 2015 and it has been wonderful! The CEO and COO have been very supportive and we collaborate on an ongoing basis to achieve our strategic goals.

The Staffing team is extremely professional and knowledgeable about our clients and the clinical specialties we support. They are eager and passionate about what they do and the company has been putting a great deal of effort into training and development for our internal team. Rehab Alternatives has also recognized the value in building a strong infrastructure so we launched a beautiful new website to align with our pay and bill system that will streamline all processes for our clinicians and clients alike!
Pros
Great work life balance and everyone is passionate about what they do!
Great and New Group to work with
Staffing| Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYJanuary 26, 2016
WOW and what a turn around with this company in the last one year. I've been here close to 3 years with RA and I love the team that i have here.
Pros
Opportunities are limitless. I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated working.
Cons
none noted at this time.
Good Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYJanuary 21, 2016
It’s been a year working at Rehab Alternatives and the excitement is still there. There is a trust among co-workers and a determination to take the company to the next level.
I love the people I work with, they are some of the brightest, friendly, funny and welcoming individuals I have ever met.

Rehab Alternatives strives on maintaining excellence and professionalism at all times.
Physical Therapist Assistant
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glen Cove, NYJanuary 10, 2016
Great company to work for. They are very considerate of my commute and I get to create my own schedule. I can either be ongoing or temporary under the agency.
Overall Rating
Recruiting and Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Jericho, NYMarch 14, 2014
RA is great place to work, however the demands can be too much at times. the compensation and commission may not be for high achievers because of how the commission is structured.
Pros
Small office, close knit
Cons
Benefits really expensive and excludes a lot of services
Unprofessional company
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 30, 2013
Stay away from them!They have no concern or care for their employees and will cause you harm.
Horrible Company
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Roslyn, NYDecember 16, 2012
Was not a typical day at work
did not have any training or structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehab Alternatives. Our community is ready to answer.