Rehab Ready LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Wonderful, local manager and fantastic variety of placements
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 2, 2016
I love my job and I am so happy to have found Rehab Ready. I have really enjoyed the variety of contract placements and settings (SNF, short stay rehab, home health, long term care GeroPsych, etc). I love working in different places and with different people (I believe all smart therapists are always looking to learn from others and I have had a wealth of opportunities!). Working as a contract therapist gives me the flexibility to work hard, but also plan for nice long family vacations without feeling like I have to beg for the time off (Noelle Pratt, the owner usually responds very quickly and she is very flexible). I also really like working for a local owner/operator with local contacts and connections and I know Noelle advocates for me and for different placements with my preferences in mind. Overall, a great company, wonderful manager and great work/life balance!
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Requires self discipline for saving
Very fun and team driven work places
COTA PRN (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 29, 2016
Awesome boss to work with. She is as fair as she can be with all PRN work. When you are scheduled for a shift of 4-6 hours you are guaranteed at least 4 hours of pay even if you end up not working that many hours. Gives at least 24 hour notice /48 hour notice if shift has been canceled due to low census . Easy staff to get along with and everyone works as a team.
Pros
Great pay and working environments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehab Ready LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7