Rehab Resources Employee Reviews

Inclusive and client centered
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 11, 2018
The patients are always the top priority, and client centered. Management is informed and involved, I have learned a lot from my coworkers and manager about how to make everyone feel appreciated. The workplace culture is dynamic and inclusive.The hardest part of the job is getting enough hours while staying productive. The most enjoyable part of the job, is when my patients regain their independence.
Pros
The employees set their own time
Objective based company
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oswego, NYMay 28, 2018
This company really works well with new grads and helps to mold them into their role as new therapists and therapist assistants. They provide great guidance and continued education to build your skill set.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Benefits and salary
Great place to work. All employees worked great together
Medical Records File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIMay 21, 2018
Sent out order for doctor to sign and get back to us so a patient could be seen by one of our therapists.
Made sure all reports were back from the doctor and scanned into the system.
Answered many calls from doctors, and other facilities.
Opened and dispersed incoming mail.
Stayed late if there was a patient that had a late appointment.
Enjoyed the job. Got along with employees and parents and patients.
Supportive family owned business
Lead OT (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45244May 12, 2018
Great family owned business with a variety of treatment opportunities. Pediatric to geriatric opportunities in home health, acute care, long term care, in patient rehab and more
Steady, ethical work
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oswego, NYAugust 24, 2017
If you want a job where you can get over time with various locations to work, this is the company for you. Don't agree with their system to advance people to management positions.
Pros
Steady work, over time.
Cons
Low pay, unfair advancement, no benefits.
I love working for RRI .
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 2, 2017
they are supportive and keep our days full. I am able to be open and honest with my boss. it's like a family support system. our hardwork is noticed and acknowledged.
Good boss who owned this company.
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 30, 2016
Good compensation for a newer grad. Downfall was often having to cover many facilities and home health. I gained a lot of good experience through some of their facilities though but often having to switch made me feel less comfortable b/c it made it hard to become familiar with people and their facility. However, if it was an option, I would definitely consider working for her again.
Pros
Flexibility as needed.
Cons
Limited benefits if I recall correctly! (Long time ago)
nothing special
Part time per Diem therapist at numerous (Former Employee) –  oswego, baldwinsville, rome, syracuse NYNovember 9, 2015
nothing special, I was posted in several locations. I did not need much support/training and was expected to do my job. They were available if needed.
I would never go back.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 17, 2015
This company leaves their therapists underpaid and overworked. They claim to be family oriented, but that is the furthest thing from the truth. I tell everyone I know to steer clear of them. The facility was great- the company left a lot to be desired.
Great Company to work for
Rehab Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 29, 2015
I was the Rehab Coordinator. I did all the filing and paperwork, cleaning, stocking, delivering mail and schedules to the correct departments. They were an amazing crew to work with.
Pros
Pot lucks for every occation, great team atmosphere
Cons
only 30 min for lunch in a 9 hr or more day
Very needed for care for disabled children
DBA Ozaukee Therapy Services (Former Employee) –  Mequon, WIJune 10, 2015
As an office assistant I saw the huge need for PT, OT and Speech for children with different challenges. It was wonderful to see the growth in those that could. These children want to be normal and crave it. They deserve to be played with and understood.
the hardest part of this job wasnt the work it was watching the daily struggles these children endure and their families.
Pros
seeing Children learn
Cons
no breaks
Per Diem
Currently a Per Diem Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Lyons, NYSeptember 16, 2012
I work 1-2x a month on a Saturday with a typical case load. I work with great co- workers that are knowledgeable and can answer most any question that I have.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rehab Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2